Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Open A Canadian Bank Account Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Canadian Bank Account Online. (3012 Views)

BVN: You Can Now Link Your First Bank Account Online / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Canadian Bank Account Online. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please, I don't know if this is possible or not but I'm seriously interested in owing one. Any help pls .
Re: How To Open A Canadian Bank Account Online. by Naijamentality: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2014
You need to be a Canadian resident. Not a citizen, not a permanent resident, but you MUST reside in the country and have government issued I.D.

Basically, you're out of luck. Don't let some idiot come here and tell you "oga, call did numba 0********* and i will set u up with one. GBAM".
Re: How To Open A Canadian Bank Account Online. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Naijamentality:
You need to be a Canadian resident. Not a citizen, not a permanent resident, but you MUST reside in the country and have government issued I.D.

Basically, you're out of luck. Don't let some idiot come here and tell you "oga, call did numba 0********* and i will set u up with one. GBAM".

Thanks but I need this account right now.
Re: How To Open A Canadian Bank Account Online. by Naijamentality: 1:01am On Dec 11, 2014
GreenWhiteGreen:

Thanks but I need this account right now.

Move to Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Updated Shipping Rates Of Some Verified Shipping Companies / Fixed Matches / How To Become An E-currency Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.