Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! (26836 Views)

Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum? / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / All Atheists Are Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Too bad!
There are no proofs elsewhere.
The Bible must judge you and not the other way round.
The Bible indeed confirms the Bible.

U failed to understand my phrase "The bible conforms d bible"

All bible prophesies starts n ends in d bible. No bible prophesy has ever happened in real life...this is just one example. grin
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are so wrong.
I hope it wont be too late when you realise.
The prophecy on end time is already coming to pass.

Please can u list those end time prophesies in the bible that is coming to pass in real life
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are so wrong.
I hope it wont be too late when you realise.
The prophecy on end time is already coming to pass.
@VirginFinder

Don't you understand that atheists do not just lack believe in God, they do not believe he exists at all?

This also directly implies the devil isn't real to them either.

Do you understand that God is just imaginary object to them. Like "willi-willi", santa claus, superman, "ojuju calabar" and so on?

Your claim that they are all condemned is like nursery rhymes. They don't hold facts, because you can't present evidences for your claim. You are considered an ill-informed child, with lesser thinking faculty as a result.

undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

You guys are toying with hell fire.
Issorait.

Where is hell grin

What is hell grin
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Zikklegend(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2015
zeus,jesus,god,allah,and all d so-called deities are all myth...quote me and die
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All
Beware.

satan xtrorse/xtrohse/xtrolse/Derid*gull, son of perdition.
Your doom is sealed!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All Beware. [size=4pt]satan xtrorse/xtrohse/xtrolse/Derid*gull, son of perdition. Your doom is sealed! [/size]
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
@All
Beware.

Your doom is sealed!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All
Beware.

Your doom is sealed!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All Beware.
satan xtrorse/xtrohse/xtrolse/Derid*gull, son of perdition.. Your doom is sealed!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nigerians are the most amazing people on this planet earth and probably the entire universe.. 10 pages of worthless inane crap. digested regurgitated and swallowed.. OMG!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All
Beware.

Your doom is sealed!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All Beware.
satan xtrorse/xtrohse/xtrolse/Derid*gull, son of perdition.. Your doom is sealed!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All Beware.
satan xtrorse/xtrohse/xtrolse/Derid*gull, son of perdition. Your doom is sealed!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All Beware.
satan xtrorse/xtrohse/xtrolse/Derid*gull, son of perdition. Your doom is sealed!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
VirginFinder:
@All Beware.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2016
@All
Beware

Happy new year
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by knightsfalcon(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Weah96:
Satan is Jesus in a bad mood. Jesus suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and Satan is his alter ego.
my friend,you can make your point clearly by not insulting my FATHER(JESUS).... i implore the use of wisdom in all things,He bled for us all the least you can do is belief and be set free..... Be warned
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by knightsfalcon(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2016
johnydon22:

nigga stop decieving urself like all this christians. . . satan is a myth like all the gods... not factual........ their is no entity that is satan just an ancient fabrication..smh
SIR i respecfully ask that in 3-sentences you explain how creation came to be,pls do not mention the bigbang theory,because obviously something cant come from nothing..... and how out of billions of uncertainty human was formed... all this without divine intervention
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by sonmvayina(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2016
VirginFinder:

Nonsense!

What you typed has no scriptural basis or foundation. Hence, it is only worthy of the trash bin!!

Bullllshiiit!!!

But you do know that one of Mary's title is the morning star...figure it out yourself..she finally rose above the most high through her son which you guys are now worshipping ....
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by knightsfalcon(m): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2016
Pyrrho:
@VirginFinder

Don't you understand that atheists do not just lack believe in God, they do not believe he exists at all?

This also directly implies the devil isn't real to them either.

Do you understand that God is just imaginary object to them. Like "willi-willi", santa claus, superman, "ojuju calabar" and so on?

Your claim that they are all condemned is like nursery rhymes. They don't hold facts, because you can't present evidences for your claim. You are considered an ill-informed child, with lesser thinking faculty as a result.

undecided
seriously?,did you have to add the"lesser thinking faculty"?....
you claim to be well informed yet your words lack wisdom,...
see, my belief in God isnt from just accepting,it is from witnessing,you lack sight thus cant see the things around you... i really cant bring myself to understanding your obviously invaded mind...I rest my case, PEACE
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by knightsfalcon(m): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Zikklegend:
zeus,jesus,god,allah,and all d so-called deities are all myth...quote me and die
my death only comes from GOD,the only reason you arent experiencing HIS wrath after these perverse thoughts and writings is because...
you arent even worth of my attention talkless of HIS.....
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by knightsfalcon(m): 2:49am On Jan 01, 2016

I am HOMO, Satanist n atheist at the same time.

U will be disappointed wen u die n see that u have lived a false religious life.

YOUR level of understanding is so low that it is below the sea level,if really there exists no GOD how then would you know your religious life was false??..
or have you forgotten, No GOD means no afterlife...
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
knightsfalcon:

seriously?,did you have to add the"lesser thinking faculty"?....
you claim to be well informed yet your words lack wisdom,...
see, my belief in God isnt from just accepting,it is from witnessing,you lack sight thus cant see the things around you... i really cant bring myself to understanding your obviously invaded mind...I rest my case, PEACE
Wow
I already forgot about this comment until you appeared mention and in another year.

Well, I'm more of a realist, closer to a skeptist. I not a atheist... even though it may seem so to you.

My position is simple... none of you knows anything about any "thing".

I was only stating what they would be thinking about ur post. And your claim to possessing a better sight is laughable(my opinion which makes me look like an atheist again).

PS: The "lesser thinking" part is sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.