Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! (26839 Views)

Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum? / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / All Atheists Are Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Beware!
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Beware.
Good morning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Beware.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beware.
Goodnight
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Beware!
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Beware.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by sonmvayina(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lucifer was a woman....Venus, Satan is the man..there are 2 different people...
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
sonmvayina:
Lucifer was a woman....Venus, Satan is the man..there are 2 different people...

Nonsense!

What you typed has no scriptural basis or foundation. Hence, it is only worthy of the trash bin!!

Bullllshiiit!!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Beware.
Thank God it's Friday.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Beware.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!
Repent!!

U re d one dat shuld shut up Fool!! U re just shouting Beware without any Reasonable discussion!! Is dis ow u want unbeliever to repent of deir sins n turn to GOD!! U re a Mofo!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Acekidc4:

U re d one dat shuld shut up Fool!! U re just shouting Beware without any Reasonable discussion!! Is dis ow u want unbeliever to repent of deir sins n turn to GOD!! U re a Mofo!!

You are a dullard and an illiterate. That's why you cant even post correctly - senseless abbreviations, poor spelling, wrong use of capital and small letters etc. Terrible!
I advise you go back to school.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard and an illiterate. That's why you cant even post correctly - senseless abbreviations, poor spelling, wrong use of capital and small letters etc. Terrible!
I advise you go back to school.

Hope u can c ow idiotic n foolish u re!! U neva correct urself, na me u dey correct!! U Sir re a Fool!! A senseless He-Goat. Bye Sir.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hope u can c ow idiotic n foolish u re!! U neva correct urself, na me u dey correct!! U Sir re a Fool!! A senseless He-Goat. Bye Sir.

Olodo rabata!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo rabata!

Na u I use am Resemble Sir!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Acekidc4:

Na u I use am Resemble Sir!!

Olodo!
Repent if you are a satanist!!

@all
Happy new month.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Beware.
Good day.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!
Repent if you are a satanist!!

@all
Happy new month.

Na u be Satanist Dude. Am a son of the Most High GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Acekidc4:

Na u be Satanist Dude. Am a son of the Most High GOD!!!

You are a liar!
A son of the Most High God can't be an olodo.
Say the truth.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a liar!
A son of the Most High God can't be an olodo.
Say the truth.

Are u dense or Wat!! U re so low on IQ my frnd!!Phew!!'D
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Acekidc4:

Are u dense or Wat!! U re so low on IQ my frnd!!Phew!!'D

You are a dullard!
Repent.
Go back to school.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Repent.
Go back to school.

Is dis ow JESUS will make an unbeliever Repent by insulting ur Clients!! U my frnd re a nuisance to d ministry of God!! U ve notin to offer!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

[s]Is dis ow JESUS will make an unbeliever Repent by insulting ur Clients!! U my frnd re a nuisance to d ministry of God!! U ve notin to offer!![/s]

You are a dullard!
Repent and go back to school.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Foooooooooooooooooooooool!! That's. Wat u re!! Intelligent Mumu!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Acekidc4:

[s]Foooooooooooooooooooooool!! That's. Wat u re!! Intelligent Mumu!![/s]

Intelligent mumu?

You are a dullard in deed and in truth!

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

Intelligent mumu?

You are a dullard in deed and in truth!

Aren't u tired of Quoting me Mister Repent n go back to school!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Acekidc4:

Aren't u tired of Quoting me Mister Repent n go back to school!!

You are a confirmed dullard!

There is more to learn in school than the sentence you just copied/learnt from me albeit unsuccessfully. I used 'and' not 'n'.
Repent and go back to school ASAP.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a confirmed dullard!

There is more to learn in school than the sentence you just copied/learnt from me albeit unsuccessfully. I used 'and' not 'n'.
Repent and go back to school ASAP.

Now I knw u re a very sick n Depressed fellow!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Acekidc4:

[s]Now I knw u re a very sick n Depressed fellow!! [/s]

You are a dullard!
To stop being one:
First, repent.
Second, go back to school.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
To stop being one:
First, repent.
Second, go back to school.

Dis ur u re a Dullard evrytym, u just learn d word? Mister Repent n go back to skul!! A fool is even wiser n better dan u!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Acekidc4:

[s]Dis ur u re a Dullard evrytym, u just learn d word? Mister Repent n go back to skul!! A fool is even wiser n better dan u!![/s]

You are a dullard!
Repent and go back to school so that you can learn how to read and write properly.
Olodo!!
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Acekidc4(m): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Repent and go back to school so that you can learn how to read and write properly.
Olodo!!

U neva tired to dey Quote me!! Shoh abi dem swear 4u ni!! It seems ure jobless abi!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Which Church Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.