Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! (26832 Views)

Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum? / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / All Atheists Are Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2015
I bet u a virgin to this , do yourself a favor , no I'm serious, go read the "The New Jerusalem" that's "at the back" near the "end" if u are of a little "understanding" lol , but go and "see" if u can understand these parables of "mine" ,if or if not I would say to u , u gotta "hand" "it" baby "its" a game u just can't win ,so "rock" on , for u got "it" but are u "getting" "it" wink.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2015
negativecreep:
[s]I bet u a virgin to this , do yourself a favor , no I'm serious, go read the "The New Jerusalem" that's "at the back" near the "end" if u are of a little "understanding" lol , but go and "see" if u can understand these parables of "mine" ,if or if not I would say to u , u gotta "hand" "it" baby "its" a game u just can't win ,so "rock" on , for u got "it" but are u "getting" "it" wink.[/s]

Stop using weed/hard drugs. You may run completely mad!
Instead, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
Accept Him as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

@All
Beware.
Good morning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oh I'm in a "good" mood , don't let me bring your "house down" for the "NEW jerusalem" is and are the "parables of "mine" for u of "little faith" and of "non understanding" be it of "if" or "if not" of "you" understanding, Assuredly I say to u, they still "mine" for ever, are u of "them" that "understand or standunder" for no "oil" shall be given to them but from them for they need not a lantern to see , shall the lord not provide the "light" for "them" for "he" is the light, u shall see "his" material "face" oh "he" does provide water freely , they shall receive it free, they need not worry of what they shall eat ,the lord dowith provide freely , they like "babies" for not having such "faith" in the lord for they like "sinners" who didn't want to "understand" these parables of "mine" they would not "hear" they "reaped" the forbidden "fruit" of the "earth" all these things have come to pass , assuredly those who enter first shall be last and those who enter last shall be first , here's another "one" they shall be with the "father" and "he" shall be with them "a" men of "little faith"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2015
negativecreep:
[s]Oh I'm in a "good" mood , don't let me bring your "house down" for the "NEW jerusalem" is and are the "parables of "mine" for u of "little faith" and of "non understanding" be it of "if" or "if not" of "you" understanding, Assuredly I say to u, they still "mine" for ever, are u of "them" that "understand or standunder" for no "oil" shall be given to them but from them for they need not a lantern to see , shall the lord not provide the "light" for "them" for "he" is
[/s]

Gibberish!

@all
Beware.
Good morning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Listen "virgin boy" if u think that is "gibberish" maybe u can "answer" me this now don't be shy , Question: does "mining" make this world go round, for one just has to look around, now if u say "no" then u are of "very little understanding", now if u say "yes" then u "understand" , now Questionsad2) does the "extraction" of "crude oil" also make the world go round, yet again if u say "no" u are of "very little understanding" and there for if u say "yes" then u "understand" , now Questionsad3) does the "theory of god" as in the "bible" tell u this, if u say "no" u are of "very little understanding" but if u say "yes" then u "understand" , now "these are simple questions" now Questionsad4) is "crude oil" of a "bio degradeable" substance and found in the earth "yes" is "mining" the extraction of "material" from the earth "yes" "I answered those ones for u" now , Questionsad5) does "crude oil" and "mining" work "hand in hand" (think before u answer) for yet again if u say "on" u are of "very little understanding" but if u say "yes " then u "understand" , now u know of the "apparent shortages of "crude oil" that some must revert to "war" and "steal" it and so forth" , now Questionsad6) would it not be "easier" to make "crude oil" say "yes" or be of "little understanding" , now Question(7) would it not be easier to "use" a converted "mine shaft" to "make" it in , say "yes" or be of "little understanding", Questionsadcool would u not need an abundance of "bio degradeable" substance , say "yes" or be of "little understanding" ,Questionsad9) how do u obtain the "substance" u need , now if u were able to "agree" with my last post u "dismist" u would be of "understanding" but due to your "ignorance" u are of "non understanding" ok but , Questionsad10) now do u "know" do the "father" is if u say "no" u are of "very very little understanding" and there for "you" stand with "them" . Have a nice day further "you" of "very little understanding" for "you" don't "know" the "father" and neither does "he" know "you", a men with "little faith" .
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oh and let me just remind u the "father" is not "satan" if that's what u think, but u are "standing" on "him" the "father" that "is" , are u of a "little understanding".
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keep in "mind" these "parables of "mine" u may "understand" or "standunder".
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
............For I have "those" of "mine" understand wink.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
negativecreep:
Oh I'm in a "good" mood , don't let me bring your "house down" for the "NEW jerusalem" is and are the "parables of "mine" for u of "little faith" and of "non understanding" be it of "if" or "if not" of "you" understanding, Assuredly I say to u, they still "mine" for ever, are u of "them" that "understand or standunder" for no "oil" shall be given to them but from them for they need not a lantern to see , shall the lord not provide the "light" for "them" for "he" is the light, u shall see "his" material "face" oh "he" does provide water freely , they shall receive it free, they need not worry of what they shall eat ,the lord dowith provide freely , they like "babies" for not having such "faith" in the lord for they like "sinners" who didn't want to "understand" these parables of "mine" they would not "hear" they "reaped" the forbidden "fruit" of the "earth" all these things have come to pass , assuredly those who enter first shall be last and those who enter last shall be first , here's another "one" they shall be with the "father" and "he" shall be with them "a" men of "little faith"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2015
negativecreep:
[s]............For I have "those" of "mine" understand wink.[/s]

Balderdash all the way!

@All
Beware.
Good morning.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
negativecreep:
Listen "virgin boy" if u think that is "gibberish" maybe u can "answer" me this now don't be shy , Question: does "mining" make this world go round, for one just has to look around, now if u say "no" then u are of "very little understanding", now if u say "yes" then u "understand" , now Questionsad2) does the "extraction" of "crude oil" also make the world go round, yet again if u say "no" u are of "very little understanding" and there for if u say "yes" then u "understand" , now Questionsad3) does the "theory of god" as in the "bible" tell u this, if u say "no" u are of "very little understanding" but if u say "yes" then u "understand" , now "these are simple questions" now Questionsad4) is "crude oil" of a "bio degradeable" substance and found in the earth "yes" is "mining" the extraction of "material" from the earth "yes" "I answered those ones for u" now , Questionsad5) does "crude oil" and "mining" work "hand in hand" (think before u answer) for yet again if u say "on" u are of "very little understanding" but if u say "yes " then u "understand" , now u know of the "apparent shortages of "crude oil" that some must revert to "war" and "steal" it and so forth" , now Questionsad6) would it not be "easier" to make "crude oil" say "yes" or be of "little understanding" , now Question(7) would it not be easier to "use" a converted "mine shaft" to "make" it in , say "yes" or be of "little understanding", Questionsadcool would u not need an abundance of "bio degradeable" substance , say "yes" or be of "little understanding" ,Questionsad9) how do u obtain the "substance" u need , now if u were able to "agree" with my last post u "dismist" u would be of "understanding" but due to your "ignorance" u are of "non understanding" ok but , Questionsad10) now do u "know" do the "father" is if u say "no" u are of "very very little understanding" and there for "you" stand with "them" . Have a nice day further "you" of "very little understanding" for "you" don't "know" the "father" and neither does "he" know "you", a men with "little faith" .
is this not "true" u say oh "you" of "little" understanding u stand with them "satan" will deliver "them" "down" to the "father" for yet again "u" don't know the "father" and neither does "he" know "you" for the "father" need not "speak" "he" has those of "his" that "speak" and I assuredly I say to u "satan" manifests himself in "man" "he" will deliver "them" of "mine" "down" to the "father" are u of "understanding" or "standunder" with them , oh a men with little "faith" in the "father" for these parables of "mine" go let them "hear" with ears to "hear" for "seeing" they "see" not lest they "hear" not either, oh a men.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
negativecreep:
is this not "true" u say oh "you" of "little" understanding u stand with them "satan" will deliver "them" "down" to the "father" for yet again "u" don't know the "father" and neither does "he" know "you" for the "father" need not "speak" "he" has those of "his" that "speak" and I assuredly I say to u "satan" manifests himself in "man" "he" will deliver "them" of "mine" "down" to the "father" are u of "understanding" or "standunder" with them , oh a men with little "faith" in the "father" for these parables of "mine" go let them "hear" with ears to "hear" for "seeing" they "see" not lest they "hear" not either, oh a men.
why? U of "little" understanding do not "understand" for with "in" the "father" there is no "light" there for "he" need not a "light" for "he" need not "day" or "night" there neither shall the "sun" or "moon" shine "in" him for "he" is the "light" for "he" "was" of "gold" and "silver" and all things precious , those delivered to the "father" shall see this "light" for they need not worry what they shall drink or what they shall eat for the "father" providth all they need , does the "father" not provide "water" freely , does the "father" not provide food for as much as "he" has clothed u,assuredly I say to you "they" will like babies and love your nieghbour as much as they love yours ,oh "you" of "little faith" u love the "father" as much as "he" would have loved u, oh but these parables of "mine", a men with "little faith".
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Balderdash all the way!

@All
Beware.
Good morning.
dash for that balder all the way u of "little understanding" for that forbbiden fruit , u will see the "father" and assuredly there will be weaping and wailing and gashing of teeth.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by pneumaticos(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
negativecreep:
dash for that balder all the way u of "little understanding" for that forbbiden fruit , u will see the "father" and assuredly there will be weaping and wailing and gashing of teeth.

I understand you very well

You lost your soul already...dont know if God wll help your spirit man before the day dawns
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
pneumaticos:

I understand you very well

You lost your soul already...don't know if God will help your spirit man before the day dawns
Are u one of "understanding" or "standunder" for one can not lose there "soul" who knows the "father" for the "father" saves those from "satan" but not those who "do" these parables of "mine" for "them" is "internal damnation" for what enter with in the mouth ferments in the stomach and is renewed in the "father" for those with "ears" did not "hear" and niether did they "understand" for assuredly in that day I would say "depart from me I do not know u" are u of "them" that "standunder" or "understand" oh a men of "little faith"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
negativecreep:
[s]dash for that balder all the way u of "little understanding" for that forbbiden fruit , u will see the "father" and assuredly there will be weaping and wailing and gashing of teeth.[/s]

Crap!

@All
Beware.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
VirginFinder:

Crap!

@All
Beware.
Happy Sunday.
lol wink U beware for u don't know what u believing "in" and neither do u "understand" u of "little faith" put "ears" to "hear" lest u dash your foot on that "balder" for the parables of "mine"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
negativecreep:
[s]lol wink U beware for u don't know what u believing "in" and neither do u "understand" u of "little faith" put "ears" to "hear" lest u dash your foot on that "balder" for the parables of "mine"[/s]

Nonsense!

@All
Beware.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2015
I think u should go back and do some "reading" lest u "understand" and then come back and tell me u "understand" other than that u "understand" nothing go put "ears" to "hear" , oh a men with "little" faith .
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Questions and books will be "opened" on that day of "reckoning" now if u "proclaim" your "faith" in a "wrong" direction u with go the "other" way now if u "proclaim" in the "right" direction u will "see" "heaven" and the "father" those in the "wrong" "proclamation" see the "father" and "internal damnation" in "hell", for there is "only" one "father" it depends how u "see" "him" , put "ears" to "hear" these parables of "mine" for assuredly I say "those" who do these parables of "mine" they will not "enter" in to "heaven" but "satan" awaits for there "internal damnation" in "hell" for these "parables" of "mine" ,oh a men with "little" faith"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by VirginFinder: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
negativecreep:
[s]Questions and books will be "opened" on that day of "reckoning" now if u "proclaim" your "faith" in a "wrong" direction u with go the "other" way now if u "proclaim" in the "right" direction u will "see" "heaven" and the "father" those in the "wrong" "proclamation" see the "father" and "internal damnation" in "hell", for there is "only" one "father" it depends how u "see" "him" , put "ears" to "hear" these parables of "mine" for assuredly I say "those" who do these&[/s]

Hogwash!

@All
Beware.
Goodnight.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=VirginFinder post=33216439]

Hogwash!

@All
Beware.
Goodnight.[/quote The blind lead the blind are u a partaker in the lead , watch your step lest u fall into a ditch and they follow for "its" a one way street for what u sow is what u reap , "make sure" "its" in the "good" soil of the "earth" the rest don't "make" it for "good" trees bring forth "good" fruit and "bad" trees bring forth "bad" fruit u will know them by their "fruit" for the "bad" are cast into the fire and burnt take heed to "understand" these parables of "mine" for men of "mine" have brought forth "bad" fruit but in the "good" soil so there for they must also be cast into the fire for we "know" them of their fruits and theirs can not be "eaten" and is worthless lest "they" through it into the street , oh a men of little faith , "understand" or "standunder" with "them" for these parables of "mine"
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=negativecreep post=33222139][/quote]Take heed as to what is "written" "it" is for u to "understand" but what is "down" is "up" and what is "up" is "down" are u on my "left" or my "right" , oh a men with little faith. Lest "they" understand" .
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2015
So now take "heed" my "little" virginboy so u may "understand" that "your" "proclamation" that u have "proclaimed" in "this" above "statement" that u have made is "incorrect" and as for as for the "ones" who "bring" forth the "bad" friut of "mine" "good" soil is the "work" of "satan" and there for lol he he he he grin "I" must come and lol he he he he grin "and" lol ,and "wipe" the "slate" "clean" wink now! If u still don't "get" "it", lo, come "get" "IT" from "ME" god bless , a "men" wink.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2015
negativecreep:
So now take "heed" my "little" virginboy so u may "understand" that "your" "proclamation" that u have "proclaimed" in "this" above "statement" that u have made is "incorrect" and as for as for the "ones" who "bring" forth the "bad" fruit of "mine" "good" soil is the "work" of "satan" and there for lol he he he he grin "I" must come and lol he he he he grin "and" lol ,and "wipe" the "slate" "clean" wink now! If u still don't "get" "it", lo, come "get" "IT" from "ME" god bless , a "men" wink.
now let me just state so that u "don't" get miss led by this statement of "mine" for "it" would "take" "both" "u" and "I" alone to "see" the "light" but "unfortunately" one must "know" "we" are on "that" path already for as stated the "blind lead the blind" and the "description" of the "path" so there for there was a "begining" and there will be an "end" because of the "path" we "all" are on "already" but as "written" "it" is a "curse" for "real" , are u "one" of "understanding" wink.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
negativecreep:
now let me just state so that u "don't" get miss led by this statement of "mine" for "it" would "take" "both" "u" and "I" alone to "see" the "light" but "unfortunately" one must "know" "we" are on "that" path already for as stated the "blind lead the blind" and the "description" of the "path" so there for there was a "beginning" and there will be an "end" because of the "path" we "all" are on "already" but as "written" "it" is a "curse" for "real" , are u "one" of "understanding" wink.
now I would ask and say, but is it not because of "it" that "we" have this "curse" and I would say "yes" and then I would ask but "how" did this "happen" and I would say "men" and then I would say but "how" and I would say "greed" for "they" are "glutinous" and "they" did not put "ears" to "hear" these "parables of "mine" oh a "men" of "little" "understanding" "literally" oh "man" u "men" why did u "understand".
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
May I add another "one" just to "pop" the "cherry" on "top" wink "these "men" "reap" where they "didn't" sow and they "gather" what is "not" "theirs" and "laden" "men" with "heavy" burdens for u "are" "their" "slaves" , oh a "men" of "little" faith "understand" or "standunder" with "them" ........let your "peace" be with u . Good day and beware , for u "know" not the "hour" of the "lord" .
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
For "after" all of "this" "it" "is" "nothing" "at" "all" for a "curse" can "prevail" "can" "it" "not" oh but these parables of "mine" for "ears" they did "not" "hear" lest "they" "see" and "neither" "should "they" "understand" wink.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
negativecreep:
For "after" all of "this" "it" "is" "nothing" "at" "all" for a "curse" can "prevail" "can" "it" "not" oh but these parables of "mine" for "ears" they did "not" "hear" lest "they" "see" and "neither" "should "they" "understand" wink.
Now should "man" create a "synthetic" "man" in "his" own "image" then "we" have a "problem" for after all of "this" "it" is "nothing" at all for a "curse" can't "prevail" can "it" "no" oh but these parables of "mine" for "ears" they "did" not "hear" lest "they" see and neither "should" they "understand" rather "stand" with "me" for "fuckdemdamrobots" other "wize" "we" sit with "nothing" , understand or "standunder" with "them" oh a men with "little" faith .
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Imagin a "DEMONICRACABOT" coming threw the floor lol grin.
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2015
For "these" from "mine" have "no" "ears" to "hear" they have "no" "eyes" to "see" and neither should they "understand" , but "men" have "ears" to "hear" "men" have "eyes" to "see" lest they "know" these "parables of "mine" and do them "not" as it is "written" for again "hearing" they do "not" "hear" and "seeing" they do "not" "see" and "understanding" they do "not" "understand" lest "you" "understand" or "standunder" with "them" of "mine" , oh a "men" with "little" faith
Re: Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
I will say "this" one more "time" "WE" "DON'T" "WANT" "ROBOTS" now "I" say "again" "DO" "U" "UNDERSTAND" or "STANDUNDER" with "THEM" of "MEN" of "MINE" for "I" as in "u" and "I" "MUST" come and "WIPE" the "SLATE" "CLEAN" again "ARE" "U" "OF" "UNDERSTANDING" say "YES" , "yes" a "men" of "GREAT" faith in the "FATHER" "GOD" "BLESS" "A" "MEN" .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend / CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.