Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Myfax-Best Internet Fax Service For Small Business - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Myfax-Best Internet Fax Service For Small Business (1152 Views)

Free Windows Internet Fax Software / High Performance Shared Hosting For Small Businesses With Prewebhost.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myfax-Best Internet Fax Service For Small Business by nkolaka: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
MyFax is an award winning and currently the best internet fax service for small business. MyFax lets anyone to send and receive faxes through email , the web and mobile phone at a very low price . With MyFax you can send and receive 300 fax pages per Month for just $10 . MyFax will provide you with a real fax number such as a toll free number or local fax number at no cost . Your MyFax fax number is tied to your email thus enabling you to fax from home , work or anywhere provided there is internet access . To send a fax from your email you just need to type the recipient's fax number , attach the document you want to fax and click send . To send a fax from the web you just need to login into your MyFax account and follow the procedure . The MyFax application is now available for the iphone and Blackberry phones . You just need to download and install the MyFax app for iphone or Blackberry into your mobile device and you will be able to send and receive faxes directly into your mobile device .

MyFax free registration .

MyFax provide a 30 day free trial for you to test their internet fax service completely free . During your free trial you will be able to send and receive 300 fax pages . To register for your 30 day free trial just go to the MyFax website then click the sign up button . A page will open where you'll need to choose your country then select your fax number . After selecting your fax number you'll then provide the email address that you want to use to send and receive your faxes . Lastly you'll need to provide your credit card information . Note that your credit card will not be charged during your 30 day trial period . Your credit card will only be charged after your 30 day trial period but you are allowed to cancel anytime if you don't want to continue their service . Once you've provided your credit card info you'll then click the start trial button to begin your 30 day free trial . Your login information will then be sent to your mail box such as your password , email address and fax number . You will need to use this information to login into your MyFax account . Once you login into your account you'll arrive at the MyFaxCentral which is an area in your account where you can send and receive faxes .

Sending a Fax by email

To send a fax by email just login into your email account such as yahoo mail , hotmail , Gmail or any . Note that you must be a registered MyFax member for you to send fax by email . Once you've login into your email account , in the To field type the fax number of the recipient followed by @myfax.com . For example if the fax number of the recipient is 16132484793 then type 16132484794@myfax.com . ( Note that the fax number should include the country code and area code ) . Next in the subject field type the name of the person you are sending the fax to . Finally attach the file you want to fax and finally click send . You'll receive an email confirmation once your fax has been sent successfully .

Receiving a fax by email

Faxes sent to your MyFax number from other people will be received in your email inbox . Received faxes will be delivered to you in PDF format . Once received , you can open and read it using adobe acrobat reader or you can save it on your computer for later reading or printing .

Sending and receiving faxes via the web

To send a fax via the web just login into your MyFax account using your MyFax number and password . Once you are inside your account click the send a fax button and complete the form by providing the recipient name , the recipient fax number including country code . You'll next attach the file you want to send , write a short description to act as your cover letter and finally click the send button to deliver your fax . You will receive a confirmation message in your mail box indicating that your fax has been successfully delivered .

MyFax customer service .

MyFax provide toll-free 24/7 phone support , online chat , email support and extensive online help including demos and a complete FAQ section that provide answers to all possible questions .MyFax even provide video tutorials that will fully explain to you how to send and receive faxes using their service .

MyFax free trial

MyFax provide a 30 days free trial that will allow you to send 100 faxes or receive 200 faxes . You'll need a credit card to sign up for your 30 days free trial . Your credit card will only be charged after the 30 days of $10 every Month . To avoid your card been charge you'll need to cancel before the end of your 30 days free trial .

Visit http://www.internet-fax-service.net/online-fax-service/myfax-internet-fax-service-review.html to see all the steps needed to sign up for the free 30 days trial.
Re: Myfax-Best Internet Fax Service For Small Business by Ryan21: 4:43am On May 24, 2019
The whole article is all about the myfax app but here i like to add one more useful link which is https://googlefaxfree.com/myfax-reviews/.
To follow this link, User can read the complete review and some more detail which missing in this article. Hope, It will very useful for the users. Good luck.
Re: Myfax-Best Internet Fax Service For Small Business by AlexC33: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
That's nice thread so far. It looks like an easy method to send and receive fax to others. But my way is different. I normally use how to receive a fax online from CocoFax. It's easy and reliable. I like it. But I am open to try other as well.
Re: Myfax-Best Internet Fax Service For Small Business by Johndone(m): 4:19am On Mar 18, 2020
I need some kind of help of using free fax service. Can you please let me know which free fax are you using right now?
Re: Myfax-Best Internet Fax Service For Small Business by Clementdann(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2020
You can try this free cocofax service OP. Cocofax service is for free. You don't need to pay anything for it. I already tried internet fax free by cocofax navigate here. You'll enjoy a lot I hope. All the best!
Re: Myfax-Best Internet Fax Service For Small Business by Manhatton: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
I read your reply OP. Thank you for suggesting us using cocofax service. But overall, I think before doing that we should know the basic how to send faxes effectively to others. I found googlefaxfree a while ago and I would like to recommend it for all users. Googlefaxfree is really great for free fax receive service google www.googlefaxfree.com. I like this guide website. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Competent Webdesigner Wanted / Ember Website Development For All At Cheapest Price Ever!!! / Anonymous Cheap Website Hosting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.