Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin (57686 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 16, 2014
good morning
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 16, 2014
as at yesterday my dealer told me cement is 1900 naira, so i decided to look for a dealer with old stock and who has not got the information and will be buying more cement bags today at 1,500 naira( i pray he does not hear untill he delivers to me).
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
segzy14:
as at yesterday my dealer told me cement is 1900 naira, so i decided to look for a dealer with old stock and who has not got the information and will be buying more cement bags today at 1,500 naira( i pray he does not hear untill he delivers to me).

cement price don increase ooo, i bought it for 1,800 naira, na wa o.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
segzy14:

cement price don increase ooo, i bought it for 1,800 naira, na wa o.

Damn! Back to original price... so much for cement reduction. I know that will not last.. same price my brother bought it in Lagos this morning.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2014
mufutau55:

Damn! Back to original price... so much for cement reduction. I know that will not last.. same price my brother bought it in Lagos this morning.

Hajji M.

when the price was reduced, i told some of my client that it was a political thing,but let's watch and see.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Concrete mixer ready for work today

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Casting of oversite concrete(german floor) today

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
more

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 3:18am On Dec 18, 2014
This is a beautifully well done German Floor... I think it's from Hamburg or Koln (Cologne). smiley
Keep it up Segzy14, good work.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 3:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 18, 2014
mufutau55:
This is a beautifully well done German Floor... I think it's from Hamburg or Koln (Cologne). smiley
Keep it up Segzy14, good work.

Hajji M.

lol, It is made in Nigeria.We promise to do more.
thanks sir, i appreciate
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
We striked the formwork today

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Having Completed stage one: Casting of the oversite concrete (german floor) this site is hereby closed from Construction activities till next year.

Best Regards,
Samuel.
for :S.A.E LTD.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
segzy14:
Having Completed stage one: Casting of the oversite concrete (german floor) this site is hereby closed from Construction activities till next year.

Best Regards,
Samuel.
for :S.A.E LTD.

Good work... remember that "Next Year" is actually in few days (14 days to be precise)... I hope Almighty give the Client enough fund to continue and finish it on time.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ok.. my next observation, what is that thing like iron basket sticking out of the DPC? Let's see if any other person can give me a full and good explanation. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
mufutau55:

Good work... remember that "Next Year" is actually in few days (14 days to be precise)... I hope Almighty give the Client enough fund to continue and finish it on time.

Hajji M.

thank you.
Amen
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
mufutau55:
Ok.. my next observation, what is that thing like iron basket sticking out of the DPC? Let's see if any other person can give me a full and good explanation. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

No answer yet?
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2014
segzy14:

No answer yet?

Sorry double post.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2014
segzy14:

No answer yet?

NO sir. It seems no one has seen this yet.. You may already invented something that you are not aware of.
Let's give it a little more time and see if anyone can tell us.. if not then you can please explain the use of this object.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
mufutau55:

NO sir. It seems no one has seen this yet.. You may already invented something that you are not aware of.
Let's give it a little more time and see if anyone can tell us.. if not then you can please explain the use of this object.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Let me zoom it for clearer view

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
“We are glad to know you prefer us. We hope you have a merry Christmas in advance.”
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2014
“We always work thinking of all of you, and on such a special season we have you in our hearts. A merry Christmas to all our clients.”
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
segzy14:
“We always work thinking of all of you, and on such a special season we have you in our hearts. A merry Christmas to all our clients.”
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by snowdrops(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Welldone OP.

My observation is the size of the plot. Very little space between the house and fence. Does this concern the owner?
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by eghosajohnny: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

Merry Xmas to you all and now that its just over I wish you all a fulfilling new year ahead and my oga the owner of this tread and the general himself oga haji mufutau I really appreciate your time on meeting people both in chasetisement if wrong and appreciating them if done well you know we've spoke some time ago and I know you've being doing same to others kudos pls just keep doing what you know its best mr segcy even you too time we spent talking on phone is always noted meeen una dey try jare no be small so on this I just want put small mouth for that observation its the stairs of the duplex its another high tech from a vaibrant mr segcy keep it up my oga next year will be better for us all in JESUS NAME AMEN ISHIALLAH
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2014
eghosajohnny:

Merry Xmas to you all and now that its just over I wish you all a fulfilling new year ahead and my oga the owner of this tread and the general himself oga haji mufutau I really appreciate your time on meeting people both in chasetisement if wrong and appreciating them if done well you know we've spoke some time ago and I know you've being doing same to others kudos pls just keep doing what you know its best mr segcy even you too time we spent talking on phone is always noted meeen una dey try jare no be small so on this I just want put small mouth for that observation its the stairs of the duplex its another high tech from a vaibrant mr segcy keep it up my oga next year will be better for us all in JESUS NAME AMEN ISHIALLAH

@eghosajohnny, you are very correct as per the reinforcement for the stairs,some people break the german floor and fix it later, but i prefer to fix my own before casting the german floor so that i dont have to break anything again. keep up the good job you are doing in ebonyi,hoping to meet you someday though schedule has not allowed us to see each other but i know one day we will surely meet.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by mufutau55(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
eghosajohnny:

Thank you Johnny.. as the above, I an glad to see your reply about that protruding iron, it's a good innovations not to have to break the german floor later to fix the iron into it.. Thanks to both of you for the lecture.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Barezzi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

That's the "takeoff" of the staircase.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Barezzi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Quick question, from the attachment, what does "16Y1010-200 c/c links" mean? See column CT1

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates / My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.