Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: (2458 Views)

Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers / Building Material Suppliers And Contractors Needed For 2 Nos 3 Bdrms (picts) / Contractors Needed Urgently In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by walib2000: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2008
OUR CLIENT A MAJOR ESTATE DEVELOPER IS LOOKING FOR OTHER ESTATE DEVELOPERS AND CONTRACTORS
TO PARTNER WITH HER IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF A 540-UNIT ESTATE LOCATED IN THE NORTHERN CENTRAL REGION OF NIGERIA.

PROSPECTIVE PARTNERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE A CORE EXPERIENCE IN ESTATE BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTON AS WELL AS LAND SCAPING.

THEY WILL BE EXPECTED TO REGISTER WITH OUR CLIENT,

PROSPECTIVE PARTNERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT A DETAILED PROFILE OF THEIR FIRMS,WHICH SHOULD INCLUDE:

1.COMPANY NAME,ADDRESS AND CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS AS WELL AS EMAIL ADDRESS/WEBSITE,

2.PICTURES OF COMPLETED JOBS WITH FULL DESCRIPTION,

3.COMPANY REGISTRATION WITH CAC,

4.COMPANY TAX CLEARANCE AND EVIDENCE OF TAX PAYMENT TO CURRENT YEAR.

COMPANIES MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE FINANCIALLY CAPABLE TO HANDLE JOBS GIVEN TO THEM.
COMPANY PROFILES CAN BE SUBMITTED ONLINE,BY POST OR PERSONNALLY AT THE OFFICE OF OUR CLIENTS.

BUILDINGS AVAILABLE INCLUDE THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOWS AND 4-BEDROOM DUPLEXES,WHICH WOULD BE SUBLETED AT
#7M AND #13M RESPECTIVELY.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES CONTACT THE ESTATE AGENTS ON 09-5201481 OR 07025170574.
Re: Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by oderemo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2008
if you r a serious developer 540 unit is butter, why do you need people to partner.
Re: Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by obua: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
lets have your offfice address where the submissions can be made
Re: Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by muna12345: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2008
Guys this portal should not be a joke thing, you should give someone who has advertised a chance to prove himself not to attack which such questions like where is your office and how 540 units is small to need a developer, for you the poster; make sure you are giving an information that is not misleading. cool
Re: Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by thirdeye(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
540 units is much, but I believe your company can get facilities from bank for it.
Re: Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by JUNE12(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2008
The guy is fake. I have tracked him for long .
One day I will catch up with him.
He has so many fake IDs , he has been using on Nairaland. I have had so many phone talks with him. He had used names like Mailas Ogah, Amina etc.
he talks well so you might assume he is real.
Let him disprove me
Re: Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by popoyeh(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2008
It all sounds fishy. @walib2000 proof yourself.
Theres a touch of 'scam' in the tone of your letter!!
Re: Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by oderemo(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2008
i repeat 540 units is butter to any so called developer
Re: Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed: by Akadaworld(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
We supply granite:

Stone Dust
1/2" Granite
3/4 Granite
Hardcore

Akada World Trade International Limited
6, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Beside DHL Office, Ita-Eko, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Tel: 08037226372 & 08085196184
Email: akadaworldtrade@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Sponsor A Survey And Be A Big Land Owner / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Duplex / Beautiful Homes & Mansions, Great For Those Who Love Taste, Class And Elegance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.