Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? (17296 Views)

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? / Should A Married Woman Be A Bridesmaid? / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Seun(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2005
Angelaz, I don't think the country is so bad to the extent that every man or woman must have committed or sanctioned abortion at one time or the other. If you're living among a group of "kiri-adugbo"(promiscous) girls you will think that everybody commits abortion but it is really not so!

Ok, so about pregnancy before marriage, I think the most important thing is for people of like minds to marry each other. So if[b] both the man and woman[/b] believe in the idea of pregnancy before marriage, let them go ahead and do it! But I would frown at a situation where the man exerts pressure on a woman to get pregnant before he would marry her. That would be fraudulent, and the woman is going to get hurt in the process.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Scorpio(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2005
AngelaZ:

How many men and women can stand before God and say they are NOT guilty
of contributing to the act of abortion. shocked cry
The percentage is not much dearie
I can say i'm not guilty
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2005
why do people in this nigeria like faking up reality. since everyone has sex even as a teenager, why can't the ladies get pregnant for their guy and prevent any embarrasment from their mother-in-law
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Scorpio(f): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2005
A lady can still prove that to her mother-in-law after the wedding, and not everyone has had sex as a teenager!
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by SirKay3(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2005
Not everyone in their teens have engaged in sex in Naija pls.

That's a good one, Scorpio. If there's true luv, making babies is not the important thing. If you're man enough, your parents must bow to your will and respect your wife. The Bible says two shall become one and you must leave your parents, to stay glued to your wife, for better for worse.

Preserve your dignity, don't be promiscuos pls
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by nike4luv(f): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2005
having a baby before marriage isnt it illegimatcy..de baby is kinda like a bast*rd cos he/she is born outta marriage lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by AngelaZ(f): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2005
Sweetheart, I have lived and worked amongst all kinds, home and abroad, in church and outta there. The abortion rate is high, Statistics show that 46% women have had one or multiple abortions. That is HIGH! But thats not our focus on this page. If not,
I am totally against a woman getting pregnant before marriage, it is wrong morally and Spiritually.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2005
guyz being impotent is different from being sterile! an impotent man can't erect at all...it never happens while a sterile man can do it but can't fertilize the woman! this is the difference...c'mon people let's try to use the correct scientific words!

in addition i have nothing against abortion. it's legal and it's the right of the woman. pregnancy can come suddenly and if you're not ready for it i don't think you should let it continue. that's why i get angry anytime i see those poor countries in Africa. women who have aids or don't have money still give birth to children only with the aim to ruin their lives. but l'll also add this. if you can have the baby, i mean you're physically strong enough to handle the labour, but you can't take care of them then you can adopt them out. there are so many childless parents out there.

i think I've said all!
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by layi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2005
The guyz sperm is not potent. He's impotent. Its english not scientific.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2005
noooooooooooo! impotent means his sexual organ isn't capable of rising up! being sterile means he can shoot as many times as he want but never he will catch a prey!
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by layi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2005
I insists i'm using the english word not scientific. Its a generic word.
I used to tow ur path b4 now but have been corrected by my physiology lecturer.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2005
case close then
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Seun(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2005
Errorneously sent to my box by olasobande@yahoo.com:
"Religious inclinations is a strong reason for taking a stand against the view.Back in the days when our grandmumies were in there teens,from my part of the country it is IMMORAL to be TASTED beore the wedding nite. The girl de- flowered brings shame to the family. Then this,after playing God, what if the pregnancy is the only one the lad would have and alas after saying I DO.... an accident happens before the 9th month. Think about this!"
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by capicide(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2005
4rm daniel
NO, its not good for a woman to get pregnant befoe marriage.for the bible says that is adultry.what in heavens name will there be sin i ask.although it's not easy6 to avoid it,but we should allways try to.This is so nbice,it is intresting right when doing it,that is why it is said that our flesh is WEAK but the SPIRIT is willing. sO WHAT IS THERE IS THAT WAIT UNTILL U ARE married. grin lipsrsealed[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by AngelaZ(f): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2005
capicide:

from daniel
NO, its not good for a woman to get pregnant befoe marriage.for the bible says that is adultry.what in heavens name will there be sin i ask.although it's not easy6 to avoid it,but we should allways try to.This is so nbice,it is intresting right when doing it,that is why it is said that our flesh is WEAK but the SPIRIT is willing. sO WHAT IS THERE IS THAT WAIT UNTILL U ARE married. grin lipsrsealed[flash=200,200][/flash]

Yeah your right! But point of correction, It is Fornication NOT adultery, There is a difference.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by angel2k(f): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2005
i tink a sign decency should b i.e obey GOD COMMAND
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by spicy4real(f): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2005
i dont like d idea of getting pregnant 4 your guy before marriage because its againt our doctrine ie in the catholic church and it can also be regarded as fornication
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by silverbird(f): 2:09am On Oct 27, 2005
is wrong. Even sex before marriage. A minutes to my wedding, i cannot lay with my husband to be because it is against the will of God. In our day to day living, we must let God have his way and we can only achieve that if we abide to God's will. Pregnancy before marriage whether it is sure that the two of them will marry or not, it is wrong.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by gina34(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2005
The truth of the matter is that, it is wrong
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by Oracle(m): 3:33am On Oct 28, 2005
well nowadays people use pre marital sex to test
the fertility of their fiancee and sometimes virginity
well i personally do not condone that.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by mycutiepie(f): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked , nice post by all the females!!! rolleyes
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by aloib(f): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2005
well it all depends on the level of our relationship, if i feel this guy is really meant for me and then i know we are really gonna get married, then i think i can ave a child for him before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by gina34(f): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2005
My dear this is not about ur being sure he is made for you or not.

The truth is this,
You have to please God before pleasing men.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by aloib(f): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2005
is that a sin!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by gina34(f): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2005
The sin there is when you guys starts frolicking, if u know what i mean.
Is never a sin to court a man.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by aloib(f): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2005
it all depends on the person sha. for me, i dont see any thing bad,
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by gina34(f): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2005
Well everybody is entiltled to his /her own opinion.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by allonym: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2005
umm. . .test the fertility of someone else? I hate to break it to you. . but a doctor can administer these "tests" without violating any law, man or God, and give you more accurate results.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by nferyn(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2005
Most of you here are looking at this as if it's only about whether or not the woman should accept to become pregnant and whether or not it is OK to behave like that. Let's just look at the attitude of a man that needs to [i]test [/i]the fertility of his wife to be before he can marry.

1. It could just as well be him that is infertile
2. Why does he need o know that? Is his love not strong enough for his wife to be infertile? If I were a woman, I would never even consider to marry a man coming with this kind of ideas. It just show what messed up mind he has
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by pophoney(m): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2005
My wifey was pregnant during our wedding.... my daughter told us oneday that "baby used to be someone's tommy during wedding, as she was in her mum's" that is quite funny and embrassing, but that is the story of her parents. We corrected her that it was wrong but she wasn't convinced rather confused, but I believe she will understand as she grows.

I do not think the problem is pregnant before marriage, rather it is SEX before marriage, as a great precent of pre-marital sex leads to pregnant before marriage or abortion for the unready.
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by pophoney(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2005
Now how many bachelor or bachelorette on nairaland is a VIRGIN?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? by nferyn(m): 12:50am On Nov 06, 2005
Now, I certainly cannot speak in any or all of your names, but there's a lot of hypocrisy floating around here. Do not always try to take the moral high ground, it's embarrassing
1. for those weak people that cannot meet your standards (and that's the majority)
2. for yourselves if you're not walking the walk as you're talking the talk

try some empathy, forgiveness [/i]and [i]understanding of everybody's human nature, it does wonders for your soul smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years / GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.