Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win (12633 Views)

Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District / Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by lalasticlala(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Abia State Governor, Chief Theodore Orji, has been announced as the winner of the Abia Central Senatorial seat in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) primaries by polling 221 votes of the 222 votes cast with one voided vote.

He was the sole contestant for the position.

Announcing the results at the end of the primaries held at the Umuahia Township Stadium, the returning officer, Ndidi Okereke said a total of 222 delegates were accredited while there was one void vote.

Speaking at the occasion, Orji thanked God and all Abians who were instrumental to the success of the project.

He said that he was happy with the victory, affirming that the decision to go to the Senate is not his making as he was merely responding to the call of Abians to represent them at the Senate.

Orji pointed out that Abians have demonstrated their love in practical terms through their vote, adding that the process of democracy in the state has been deepened through the process.

He said that things will be better if all elections in the country went the same way the Abia Central senatorial primaries was conducted.

The Governor maintained that as a senator, he would see himself as a representative of the people, adding that he owes the people a duty to speak for the people and pledged not to disappoint the people.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/07/abia-central-senatorial-district-orji-records-landslide-win-polls-221-222-votes/

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by zubby29(m): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2014
what has dis man don to merit d so called landslide victory.he jst bought over d delegates.people foolin demselves

23 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by mrvitalis(m): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2014
i weep for my country ....a place u see failure being celebrated .......abia ....i have never pitied u guys ...cos the way u make ur bed the way u lay on it
....nigerians is not ready for change ....we are all fools we keep deceiving our self's

21 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by GogetterMD(m): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2014
A contest for the most performing governor of this tenure should be between Ramalan Yero of Kaduna and this guy

9 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2014
I pity Abians shahgrin
That looter will move to the senate and continue with his hobby of looting money, just after he's done looting the Government House for eight(cool years.

15 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Together we shall move corruption to the next level - theodore Orji

32 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Hazardd(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Abia state don suffer. grin

13 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by holatin(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2014
dats so good.
did I just say that ?
how did I know dis is good news ?
Someone should correct me
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by thiefnubu(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Ok

Congrats to the good people of that senatorial district undecided

*An or.gy of unfulfilled promises anticipated*

WELCOME ON BOARD, MR OR.GY cry

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Tic4tac(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2014
morning ppl
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by macpetrus(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Chief Theodore Orji again na wa Ooo

Orji has nothing to offer, he just want to milk nigeria dry n clean Mouth.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Descartes: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Where are we going with Ochendo? undecided

Orji pointed out that Abians have demonstrated their love in practical terms through their vote, adding that the process of democracy in the state has been deepened through the process-Source

Love ke?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Johnnoo(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Maybe this dude isn't bad as Abia people portray him to be undecided

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by kendrick93(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2014
how come this fraud keeps on winning in elections? he is possibly d worst governor i've seen

10 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by HonourablePomk: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Congratulations sir and happy looting in advance

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Chai! I weep for Abia people. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by mastercee(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Wow! I can't believe this

The Babalawo wey dey do the work for the guy dey try oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Lawalemi(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2014
With all the condemnation that this man attract as governor. This country is somehow faulty

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by TCD: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2014
igbo people in Abia are actually the most useless set of people in nigeria if they vote this man in 2015.

10 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by cosmatika(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Even Senator Nkechi Nwogu saw dis coming and pulled out asap. Abians re jst suffering & smiling. our delegates re nt getting it right at all. Anyway, let's c hw d governorship primaries will go today. God pls help Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by eagleeye2: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
i wipe for my country ....a place were failure is celebrated .......abia ....i have never pitted u ...cos the way u make ur bed the way u ley on it
....nigerians is not ready for change ....we are all fools
It's too early to be throwing this kind of gbaguan
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by UchihaItachi(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
i wipe for my country ....a place were failure is celebrated .......abia ....i have never pitted u ...cos the way u make ur bed the way u ley on it

You is the only fool brah..and I wipe for you too angry

5 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by magnivicent: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Abians are so backdated that the future means nothing to them.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by veraiyke(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2014
GogetterMD:
A contest for the most performing governor of this tenure should be between Ramalan Yero of Kaduna and this guy
oga do u know abia?
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Opeedo(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2014
This guys are just bunch of thieves

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by mastercee(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Johnnoo:
Maybe this dude isn't bad as Abia people portray him to be undecided

Taaaaa! Why not make a trip to Abia state yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by McLove(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Senate is now a dumping ground for all of them

None of them want their name to fade out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by hazyfm: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2014
USELESS GOVERNOR

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by rocgirl: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Clearly, Abians doesn't seem to have had enough of this misfit already.
A'bo waa ba lo'ro yin..!
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by tabletman1: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Ta Orji Nwa Ibeku, you're playing decisive Politics in Abia but your sins shall surely come back to hunt you.

I know he will win since the election was conducted in the only area he worked on. He even share the juicy post to his kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by mastercee(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2014
mrvitalis:

Calm down oga... I can feel your pain, but it's not reason enough for you to be shelling. it's too early

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by youngice(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2014
I dedicate this comment to all those who have lost faith in the system

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules – Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss / Oby Ezekwezili Was Never Part-Owner Of Our Company - Alpha Reach / UK Court Blocks Niger Delta Pollution Claims Against Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.