Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win (12659 Views)

Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District / Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by oneeast: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2014
B2mario you are needed here.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Johnnoo(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2014
mastercee:

Taaaaa! Why not make a trip to Abia state yourself.

Its not necessary making a trip to Abia. The logic is simple: its either he performed well as governor, which got him elected for NASS or the people are complacently sleeping in the midst of their problems undecided
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2014
My brother help me ask them oh! .....Aba is filled with illiterates, educated and non educated illiterates angry
WOCKHARDI:
The bad state of Aba township is enough reason to disqualify this man from contesting any elective office. Is this the best PDP can offer?
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nonybb: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Together we shall move corruption to the next level - theodore Orji
Ochendo the action Governor
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by chimaobikanu(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
lalasticlala:
Abia State Governor, Chief Theodore Orji, has been announced as the winner of the Abia Central Senatorial seat in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) primaries by polling 221 votes of the 222 votes cast with one voided vote.

He was the sole contestant for the position.

Announcing the results at the end of the primaries held at the Umuahia Township Stadium, the returning officer, Ndidi Okereke said a total of 222 delegates were accredited while there was one void vote.

Speaking at the occasion, Orji thanked God and all Abians who were instrumental to the success of the project.

He said that he was happy with the victory, affirming that the decision to go to the Senate is not his making as he was merely responding to the call of Abians to represent them at the Senate.

Orji pointed out that Abians have demonstrated their love in practical terms through their vote, adding that the process of democracy in the state has been deepened through the process.

He said that things will be better if all elections in the country went the same way the Abia Central senatorial primaries was conducted.

The Governor maintained that as a senator, he would see himself as a representative of the people, adding that he owes the people a duty to speak for the people and pledged not to disappoint the people.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/07/abia-central-senatorial-district-orji-records-landslide-win-polls-221-222-votes/

Nice! And this marks the end of PDP in Abia state. For christ sake, what has this heartless, hopeless, dubious and diabolic criminal done for Abia people? PDP failed Abia, i just pray that Abia people wont sale their votes for another 8years in bondage! Go to Umuahia, doesn't even look anything close to a state capital, just a glorified village! And Aba, the commercial hub? No go area. Workers has been complaining of none salary payment for 6 months and some 3 months. The masses are suffering and the people are dying. Abia state stink! Abia has no road network, no infrasturctural development, no job for the youths! Dear Lord JESUS, which one i go talk leave the other? In fact my hand done dey pain me, am so angry right now, i dont like reading topic's like this, cause its so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2014
bros ehh......i lived in aba for more than 20 years oh....i swear all the roads developed my orji uzor kalu and his successor have gone bad.....wetin we dey derive ontop since na the roads wey military boys been develop since oh angry
Johnnoo:

Its not necessary making a trip to Abia. The logic is simple: its either he performed well as governor, which got him elected for NASS or the people are complacently sleeping in the midst of their problems undecided
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by mrking3(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
i wipe for my country ....a place were failure is celebrated .......abia ....i have never pitted u ...cos the way u make ur bed the way u ley on it
....nigerians is not ready for change ....we are all fools
the change you seek must begin with you first! By going back to elementary school to learn basic singular and plural, past and present tense, spelling and sentence correction. No hard feelings bro!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Bruteforce101: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Dc900:
I sent you mail through the back channels on intellegence. Please reply asap.

Okay, will check asap.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Many firms corporate organizations have since left aba......sillly government mobilizing touts everywhere to collect levies, but to work dey hard them....the only good road in abia state today is the road currently built by SURE-P spanning umuahia to Aba undecided
chimaobikanu:

Nice! And this marks the end of PDP in Abia state. For christ sake, what has this heartless, hopeless, dubious and diabolic criminal done for Abia people? PDP failed Abia, i just pray that Abia people wont sale their votes for another 8years in bondage! Go to Umuahia, doesn't even look anything close to a state capital, just a glorified village! And Aba, the commercial hub? No go area. Workers has been complaining of none salary payment for 6 months and some 3 months. The masses are suffering and the people are dying. Abia state stink! Abia has no road network, no infrasturctural development, no job for the youths! Dear Lord JESUS, which one i go talk leave the other? In fact my hand done dey pain me, am so angry right now, i dont like reading topic's like this, cause its so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2014
I don't know why most people are surprised, abia central is TA orji's political stronghold, aba is in abia south senatorial district. All the feeble projects he did are situated in abia central , virtually everyone of them are. I knew the goon was going to win all these while, too bad he's even from my super-community.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2014
Too bad I'm from abia central too. embarassed
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2014
mrking3:
the change you seek must begin with you first! By going back to elementary school to learn basic singular and plural, past and present tense, spelling and sentence correction. No hard feelings bro!
no one is above mistake thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by flyingdutchman(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2014
ABIA STATE, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS...INFRASTRUCTURE, EMPLOYMENT, SECURITY, PRIDE all gone!

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by henryblaze25(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
i wipe for my country ....a place were failure is celebrated .......abia ....i have never pitted u ...cos the way u make ur bed the way u ley on it
....nigerians is not ready for change ....we are all fools

If u wipe 4 ur country what would concErned citizens like us weep 4 grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by 1stola: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2014
THIS PEOPLE ARE FOOLS AND HYPOCRITES.
YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES...
IGBO KWUENU!
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by tabletman1: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Johnnoo:

Nepotism is very bad. But I'm still wondering why he won that seat. Is it complacency on the part of the people
Is not only about the people but also the party.
He has locked down abia state Pdp with his evil means of doing something, and to some extent Abia politics.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by tabletman1: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2014
1stola:
THIS PEOPLE ARE FOOLS AND HYPOCRITES.
YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES...
IGBO KWUENU!
Are you not a tinubi supporter?
You're also a big fool and hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by chimaobikanu(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2014
tooltip:
Many firms corporate organizations have since left aba......sillly government mobilizing touts everywhere to collect levies, but to work dey hard them....the only good road in abia state today is the road currently built by SURE-P spanning umuahia to Aba undecided

that road itself is still nothing to write home about. They've done that road for how long now? The issue is that the Federal Government itself is not helping matters! Are they sacred of this guy that they cant call him to order? Ok, this other road linking Arochukwu, Ohafia and Abiriba, which was awarded by federal government 2 years now, where is it? Umuahia-Ikot-Ekpene nko? These people are just using Abia to do their private business and i think its time Abians should revolt!

3 Likes

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by chimaobikanu(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2014
tooltip:

that road itself is still nothing to write home about. They've done that road for how long now? The issue is that the Federal Government itself is not helping matters! Are they sacred of this guy that they cant call him to order? Ok, these other roads linking Arochukwu, Ohafia and Abiriba, which was awarded by federal government 2 years now, where is it? Umuahia-Ikot-Ekpene nko? These people are just using Abia to do their private business and i think its time Abians should revolt!

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by Bruteforce101: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2014
customized13:
Too bad I'm from abia central too. embarassed

Lmaooo. Nwabekeyi, orji don scam una. Lolz
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by asha80(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2014
chimaobikanu:

that road itself is still nothing to write home about. They've done that road for how long now? The issue is that the Federal Government itself is not helping matters! Are they sacred of this guy that they cant call him to order? Ok, these other roads linking Arochukwu, Ohafia and Abiriba, which was awarded by federal government 2 years now, where is it? Umuahia-Ikot-Ekpene nko? These people are just using Abia to do their private business and i think its time Abians should revolt!
I don't think abians have the liver and mind to revolt

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by 1stola: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2014
tabletman1:
Are you not a tinubi supporter?
You're also a big fool and hypocrite.
No I'm not.
I don't support corruption and embezzlement like your people.
I'm just for change.
Have a nice day móron.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by pizigbe(f): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2014
God in his infinite mercy will make Uche Ogah come out tops IJN

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by oneeast: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2014
I don't think Orji is all bad. What will you say about Okorosha who has borrowed over 200billion but still yet you cannot find anything on ground. All their roads are deathtraps including state and federal.

tooltip:
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by chimaobikanu(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2014
asha80:
I don't think abians have the liver and mind to revolt

well they dont need to, they're still other political parties. But will have to if only it was one party system that they practice there, which i believe is....
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by lcoq: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2014
The Comedian Governor.. I just hope Abians can act like the Imolites by saying NO to ds Comedian & his crew.
May I correct d impression dat ds Joke of a govermnt 'tried' for Abia Central,Its not true. Abia Central is as bad as Abia North&South. Who plies tru Ikwuano road??..A dead trap. Secondly,the Said AbiaCentral is made up of 90% civil servants who get owed 4-6months salary,unlike d AbiaNorth&South Biznx ppl.
NOTHING WORKS IN ABIA, Shame to our so called Elder StatesMen who couldnt call this comedian to order..*in PEJ's voice...'wil u keep quiet'

1 Like

Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by tabletman1: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2014
1stola:

No I'm not.
I don't support corruption and embezzlement like your people.
I'm just for change.
Have a nice day móron.
Fool. You're a tinubi supporter and you don't have the right to say canvass who is corrupt and who is not since you support a crook.
Have a nice day idiot.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by chuksmad(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2014
TCD:
igbo people in Abia are actually the most useless set of people in nigeria if they vote this man in 2015.
Brother is not a matter of if u vote for him or against him, every vote has been manipulated to his favour. U don't have any say
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by lastkobo15: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2014
congratulations ochendo. go on abians are solidly behind u
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by 1stola: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2014
tabletman1:
Fool. You're a tinubi supporter and you don't have the right to say canvass who is corrupt and who is not since you support a crook.
Have a nice day idiot.
Who da fúck is this móron talking about
who da hell is tinubi?
wayray
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by MrEverest(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2014
TCD:
igbo people in Abia are actually the most useless set of people in nigeria if they vote this man in 2015.
Hey you, did you think you made sense with that sentence you wrote there? FYI, it was the PDP primaries that was conducted were the renowned theif emerged as the consensus candidate prior to the primaries. The blame should go to PDP viz-a-viz the Nigerian system were meritocracy is sacrificed on the alter of expediency. Except you are not in Nigeria, then you should know that the masses do not vote during primaries, rather reserve your insults till either thief T.A Orji or his gubernatorial stooge called Okezie Ikpeazu wins in the election proper, when other parties are putting forward credible candidates like Alex Otti or Uchechukwu Ogah, though I'm afraid that this could still happen but until then.
Re: Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win by chimerase2: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2014
And to cap it all he is going to win with a landslide victory at the poll
I hate dat man eh if u see the way de hype dis guy on radio eh u will cry
The liberator grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's / El-rufai’s Religious Policies Will Tear Nigeria Apart – Shi’ites / 4000 Policemen Deployed To Nasarawa As Buhari Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.