Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange (1769 Views)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny! / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by ebenice(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2014
When the smiles start fading away and it seem you ve now become a total stranger..when no matter how deep u dive, you still end up in shalow waters...when ur hugs and greetings becomes disturbance and when ur romantics antics constitutes a nusciance to him/her...and he/she starts acting weird around you.

He nologer has time for you all of a sudden, and he shows little or no concern about ur looks and barely make coments on ur cooking..it could sound trival but he who wears the shoes knows where the pain lies..

Strange attitudes could be as a result of resentment or repulsive behaviour or maybe a hidden behaviour that is waiting to be unleashed or trying hard to conceal a secret he/she heard about you.

Although i may not well present it as interesting as it should sound but if u get the picture of what i'm trying to bring out you could as well contribute your qouta
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by BluStreak(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Can't make out a head or tail about this post. Nice topic but poorly presented.
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by mutter(f): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
...then things have fallen apart.
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
^^ the center cannot hold.
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by Jayne2014(f): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
mutter:
andromida:
Mere anarchy will be loose upon the family...
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by veave(f): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmmn... one smallie is using his head as talking drum somewere
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
mutter:
andromida:
Jayne2014:

Mere anarchy will be loose upon the family...
Surely some revelation is at hand
Surely the marriage is irretrievably broken and they are headed for divorce
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
veave:

on point! That is usually the cause.

Thats when small small issues that once upon a time could be resolved easily now become things that cause world war 3 in the home
Nothing you do or say is right and everything is war.

It is only the grace of God that can turn that marriage round at that point cos once they have tasted being in anothers arms, they carry on until catastrophe stops them which doesnt always happen.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Zeemoor:

Surely some revelation is at hand
Surely the marriage is irretrievably broken and they are headed for divorce

Not necessarily divorce but surely some revelation is at hand. smiley
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
andromida:

Not necessarily divorce but surely some revelation is at hand. smiley
That's if the wife can 'handle' the revelation
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by KanwuliaJara: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2014
VERRRRRY TYPICAL of married men.
Dem go just wake up begin dey swell face. . . BUT KEEP PHOCKING! grin

I ignore his azzzze of course! kiss
The reason EVERY woman should work. kiss
Just spend time enjoying myself till he comes to his senses! kiss

Especially, all these Nigerian NIGGAS with generational PSYCHE issues, poor communication skills and ineffective coping mechanisms from financial stress!

I nor dey look dem face o!
Na so 'abuse' dey take start.
If you cannot discuss your problems and concerns with me. . . Like a reasonable adult. . . . .I WILL BANISH YOU TO YOUR ROOM FOR LIFE. kiss
If you come near moi. . . I CALL THE DAMN COPS on your azzzzzzzzzzzze!

Simple! kiss

Abi I resemble im MAMA? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2014
That would mean a lot of things. For example, he has come to the realisation that he doesn't need his wife. There's no greater distress than for a spouse realising that they aren't needed, and this usually comes as a result of their own making.

It's time to reset your husband's brain. Arrange a vacation and do whatever it is that you did or used to do that made him eat out of your palm. Or you can chuck up deuces and move on.
Re: When Your Spouse Start Acting Strange by ebenice(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2014
veave:
Meaning??

(1) (Reply)

Orekoyas Update: Pay 13million In 2days Or Lose The Children / 5 Reasons Why Feminism Is Wrong And Should Be STOPPED!!! / Mum Overjoyed As Her Prodigal Son Finally Returns Home With Oyibo After 13yrs In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.