Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo (1723 Views)

Manchester Is Far Better Than Chelsea Affirmed Facao / Seven Reasons Why Spanish Laliga League Is Far Better Than English Premiership / Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by profjossy2: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2014
Inarguably speaking Lionel Messi of Barcelona beats his rival, two-time ballon d'or to the pitchi pitchi during their ratings all time
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by sexyedjutto: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Far better ke....beta sha
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Messi and ronaldo matter b lik davido and wizkid just dat it on different platform
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by yorex2011: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2014
b1327:
Messi and ronaldo matter b lik davido and wizkid just dat it on different platform

Never.. Ever mention davido and wizkid in d same sentence with ronaldo and messi..
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by okiezman(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Everybody dey jealous Ronaldo, but the truth is he's track record speak for him, he has more carear goals than messi, his gone take d world best again, it took him 178 matches to reach 200 goal in la liga, while it took messi 290 games to reach 250 goals the difference is clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2014
yorex2011:

Never.. Ever mention davido and wizkid in d same sentence with ronaldo and messi..
hop u can read I said but on different platform
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by yorex2011: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2014
b1327:
hop u can read I said but on different platform

Hope u can understand..
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by toastadeola: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=okiezman post=28692378]Everybody dey jealous Ronaldo, but the truth is he's track record speak for him, he has more carear goals than messi, his gone take d world best again, it took him 178 matches to reach 200 goal in la liga, while it took messi 290 games to reach 250 goals the difference is clear.[/quot

Good analysis there....but have you gone into your book to make such analysis for the goals both of them scored and games played in champions league.......home work for you!!!
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by okiezman(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=toastadeola post=28702145][/quote]

I just told you their total carear goals that cr7 is greater than him... you can make the research
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
All these comparison sef..messi far better ko messi near beta ni..mtshew
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by toastadeola: 5:45am On Dec 09, 2014
okiezman:

I just told you their total carear goals that cr7 is greater than him... you can make the research

Greater?.....like seriously?.....omo mehn!!!. Lemmie school you here
Messi played lesser champions league games compared to penaldo and he still holds the highest goals...even raul who holds the recod before, it took him 127 games to score 72 goals.
Who scored more international goals amongst them??....even our aiyegbeni scored more goals for Nigeria that what penaldo has scored for portugal!!!
Go into books and lemmie know the numbers of penalties penaldo has scored.last season was SUAREZ'S season. Both of them were tied on 30 goals.penaldo scored normal 21 goals and 9 penalties.suarez scored 30 goals no penalty. Gerrad all thru last season scored a total of 15 penalties, if he had allowed suarez to play those penalties, let's say he scored just 10 out of the 15 which will earn him a total of 40 goals...I'm sure, you will come here and say suarez is the greatest!!!

3 Likes

Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2014
toastadeola:

Messi played lesser champions league games compared to penaldo and he still holds the highest goals...even raul who holds the recod before, it took him 127 games to score 72 goals.
Who scored more international goals amongst them??....even our aiyegbeni scored more goals for Nigeria that what penaldo has scored for portugal!!!
Go into books and lemmie know the numbers of penalties penaldo has scored.last season was SUAREZ'S season. Both of them were tied on 30 goals.penaldo scored normal 21 goals and 9 penalties.suarez scored 30 goals no penalty. Gerrad all thru last season scored a total of 15 penalties, if he had allowed suarez to play those penalties, let's say he scored just 10 out of the 15 which will earn him a total of 40 goals...I'm sure, you will come here and say suarez is the greatest!!!
Are you saying suarez is better than ronaldo?
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2014
In this kinda contest I will give the best to both of them cos I love football more when I watch them at their best. These 2(two) guys always liberate their team, there are stuffs you don't fight or argue about. If you hate anyone you hate football just like Pele and Maradona, you just try your best to love both cos they are exceptional.
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by okiezman(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2014
toastadeola:

You just a biased dude saying trash..in every team they have penalty takers...if there's a penalty in barca messi takes in madrid is cr7, liverpool is gerard...all this u just said shows u ain't football fan but a messi fan...but aw just tell u dat he will take the ballon f'or title next year...if u say messi carrear goals is bigger than cr7 browse the Internet wikipaedia and munch it n paste it or you shut up....go ahead n proove me wrong wt the Internet n aw reply u....messi has 45 goals 4 his country while cr7 has 52....y callin aiyegbeni wt ronaldo...aiyegbeni only has 21 goals for naija is there any comparison...before u make blind argument use ya Internet please

1 Like

Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by Dejavu501(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=toastadeola post=28702145][/quote]well sorry to burst ur bubbles. In the six years dat it took Ronaldo to score 200goals, it also took messi dat same tym to rack up 202 goal the only difference is dat messi did it in 4 games more. Dis is constructive analysis rather then ur bias sentimental gibberish dat doesn't follow the order of Logic. I hope u learn from dis so dat u will learn how to articulate ur point better. Perhaps, it could be dat u are just being economical with the facts. Cause i want to believe u know dis fact but solely choose to ignore.
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
okiezman:

You just a biased dude saying trash..in every team they have penalty takers...if there's a penalty in barca messi takes in madrid is cr7, liverpool is gerard...all this u just said shows u ain't football fan but a messi fan...but aw just tell u dat he will take the ballon f'or title next year...if u say messi carrear goals is bigger than cr7 browse the Internet wikipaedia and munch it n paste it or you shut up....go ahead n proove me wrong wt the Internet n aw reply u....messi has 45 goals 4 his country while cr7 has 52....y callin aiyegbeni wt ronaldo...aiyegbeni only has 21 goals for naija is there any comparison...before u make blind argument use ya Internet please
have u also considered d age difference.. ronaldo is older dan messi
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by okiezman(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
kendrick9:
have u also considered d age difference.. ronaldo is older dan messi

so football is now about age? does it mean every body should do better than the younger one man football is about what you played not age.....messi is good but cr7 is better simple
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by heatmeup(f): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
are you guys not tired
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
okiezman:

so football is now about age? does it mean every body should do better than the younger one man football is about what you played not age.....messi is good but cr7 is better simple
absolute rubbish.. messi is already considered by most as the greatezt footballer ever.. ahead of d lyks of maradona and pele.. u are a learner or a biased fool if u tink ronaldo is better.. ronaldo can win 100world best for all i care but messi will still be rated and remembered more for generations to come.. hav u ever heard c.ronaldo name amongst pele and maradona? hell no.. infact ronaldo de lima is still the real ronaldo,the phenomenom.
don't get me wrong c.ronaldo is a great player but messi 2008-12 was perhaps the most gifted and greatest player i have seen and also most experts and fans around world can attest to this... messi's at his best floors ronaldo best anytime,simple
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by okiezman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
kendrick9:
absolute rubbish.. messi is already considered by most as the greatezt footballer ever.. ahead of d lyks of maradona and pele.. u are a learner or a biased fool if u tink ronaldo is better.. ronaldo can win 100world best for all i care but messi will still be rated and remembered more for generations to come.. hav u ever heard c.ronaldo name amongst pele and maradona? hell no.. infact ronaldo de lima is still the real ronaldo,the phenomenom.
don't get me wrong c.ronaldo is a great player but messi 2008-12 was perhaps the most gifted and greatest player i have seen and also most experts and fans around world can attest to this... messi's at his best floors ronaldo best anytime,simple

For you to make an opinion you have to insult, if people consider hin greatest then is an opinion Errybdy has their opinion he can't be greates wt no world cup, hes not greatest in goal he's beyond cr7 don't know why you killing yourself and insulting to make a point when it's obvious messi is just being helped Errybdy knws it d mvp he took 4rm d world cup he didn't deserve it, the year Spain won world cup he didn't deserve it cos he flopped even wt barca bt fifa helped him n even admitted n it back fired nigga u knw notin bout football won't reply you again. Thanks grin
Re: Messi Far Better Than Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
okiezman:

For you to make an opinion you have to insult, if people consider hin greatest then is an opinion Errybdy has their opinion he can't be greates wt no world cup, hes not greatest in goal he's beyond cr7 don't know why you killing yourself and insulting to make a point when it's obvious messi is just being helped Errybdy knws it d mvp he took 4rm d world cup he didn't deserve it, the year Spain won world cup he didn't deserve it cos he flopped even wt barca bt fifa helped him n even admitted n it back fired nigga u knw notin bout football won't reply you again. Thanks grin
for u to discredit messi by sayin he is being helped shows u have no clue about football. stick to cricket

(1) (Reply)

Beat The Bookies Soccer Picks (put Ur Money Where Ur Mouth Is) / Hoewedes Joins Juventus In Hasty Transfer From Schalke / OMG!! �football Leaks Expose Neymar’s Astronomical & Unbelievable PSG Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.