Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. (4855 Views)

First Ever 'made In Ghana' Cars Are Built To Survive Anything / Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Wale112(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
God Bless Ghana.

Discuss!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Cool.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by oboy3(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2014
ok,we don hear

nextttttt
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by searchcorp(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Very good development.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by holatin(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Ghana !!
Nigeria you zee your life outside
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Doncolio(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Nice one Ghana...the world awaits.

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by amakufrancis(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
9ja i hail thee.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2014
You see that? See Ghana don produce car, we still deh import Japan used cars. Nigeria abr3 grin
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by edo3(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Cool
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Elose11(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2014
No, not made in Ghana cars! Assembled in Ghana cars. Can Ghana manufacture even a car foot mat?

Mcheeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
A car that has not gone into commercial production in ghana breaks into western markets? Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha.. these ghanians have inferiority complex.. a profound one

4 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by fr3do(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Nice one from Ghana!
Innoson, where you at?

We should change our psyche and disband our self destructive pro-foreign tastes while indigenous manufacturer make their goods durable and competitive and the government, through fiscal policy, reduce importation and encourage the local industry.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by O0XYGEN: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Elose11:
No, not made in Ghana cars! Assembled in Ghana cars. Can Ghana manufacture even a car foot mat?

Mcheeeeeew!
F.o.o.l.....Why DONT you Google and check. From engine to the least part of the car is made in Ghana. You think Ghanaian are dumb like u nigerian fools abi.With your nigerian mentality why wont nigeria be classified as the most useless country in Africa.

GHANA made engine.

Be fooling yourself. You think Ghanaians are jokers like u people

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by O0XYGEN: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Wale112:
God Bless Ghana.

Discuss!!
NOT ONLY CARS.

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Nutase: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2014
How does dis affect d price of garri in d market?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Dreyl(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2014
nice one from our west african neighbors. But the name though
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by ejiro2130(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op are you drunk mad or both?? Do you kw what it takes to export cars to the US?? Even d chinese cant export cars to europe and america not to talk of dos carved out containers that are assembeled in ghana

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by ejiro2130(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:
F.o.o.l.....Why DONT you Google and check. From engine to the least part of the car is made in Ghana. You think Ghanaian are dumb like u nigerian fools abi.With your nigerian mentality why wont nigeria be classified as the most useless country in Africa.

GHANA made engine.

You are sick the ceo of kantaka was asked if the cars wer made in ghana he said the wer assembeled in ghana, this interview was Don 2weeks ago by kod

Unless u kw more than him, shut ur trap
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by ejiro2130(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
O0XYGEN:

GHANA made engine.

You are sick

the ceo of kantaka was asked if the cars wer made in ghana he said the wer assembeled in ghana, this interview was Don 2weeks ago by kod

Unless u kw more than him, shut ur trap
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Poverty in Ghana is worse than in Nigeria.

I pray Ghana responds positively to the coming of T.D. Jakes to Action chapel International..
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by gentlebullet(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
What keeps amazes me is d "suffering and smile" attitude of most of my Ghanaian brothers. They so much pretend as if all is well whiles nothing good is happening in there.
I was in the entourage consisting of the minister of transportation,officials of NRSC,officials MTTU of Ghana police service, and many others that visited the plant of Apostle Kwadjo Sarfo(the founder of Katanta) along the accra-winneba road in the central region and his son who is the ceo of the company told us clearly that they have the capacity to assemble only 15cars per month for now and they are trying to seal a deal with a chinese coy for expansion of the plant.
Please, how can you start export of vehicles that speaks twi when the gear is engaged to the reverse? Even the govt. Is not convinced yet that those vehicles could be acquired and added to its pool of official vehicles.
Ghana has a long way to go concerning export of finished goods apart from alomo bitters. Cos they import everything from rice, cooking oil, onions,tomatoes,toothpick and even old newspapers(use to wrap kelewele and puff puff)
As at now, electricity and water is luxury in almighty Ghana. Its now 12hrs off/24hrs on(not constant)for electricity and water hasn't run tru our taps here in Labone for more than 3weeks(not even for 2mins), Health insurance is now an identity card cos its no more effective for free health service even in govt owned health facilities. Lemme stop here..........

The organisation I work with has a documentary which is about to be presented to UNDFP and UNICEF about the rate of teenage pregnancy and bad environmental conditions in Kumasi, accra and Takoradi(the 3main economy centre of Ghana)

4 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by colossus2: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Classy ride cool
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by colossus2: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nutase:
How does dis affect d price of garri in d market?

You need to put excess garri intake on hold angry

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Pennywise(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1924498_108464021515857828665887562426458340357928n_jpeg3dc8371b76d3eb60bf441a12f124b7c2

I have no comment regarding the quality of the car. Its inappropriate to condemn a car you have not driven and that includes our innoson. That said, their choice of bingo holding a sword on company logo was clearly not thought-through.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by iamord(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
You see that? See Ghana don produce car, we still deh import Japan used cars. Nigeria abr3 grin
missberrypop5 grin abr3 !! Naija too dey make car na!!
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by iamord(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Elose11:

Mcheeeeeew!
on record na u wey start. Ok
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by iamord(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
okparaugo:
Poverty in Ghana is worse than in Nigeria.

I pray Ghana responds positively to the coming of T.D. Jakes to Action chapel International..
I pray your countries prayers finally get answered after all this while ,cos the insurgency and all manner of corruption is on the increase!

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by iamord(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pennywise:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1924498_108464021515857828665887562426458340357928n_jpeg3dc8371b76d3eb60bf441a12f124b7c2

I have no comment regarding the quality of the car. Its inappropriate to condemn a car you have not driven and that includes our innoson. That said, their choice of bingo holding a sword on company logo was clearly not thought-through.
I agree with you. I don't go with either. They need to work more on branding, the got the innovation and tech
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamord:
missberrypop5 grin abr3 !! Naija too dey make car na!!
yes i can see them. Nice cars grin iamord abr3 grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise Me: Seller Has No Custom Papers / Dealership Level Diagnostics - Toyota (1996 - 2018)- Electrical N Mechanical / Toyota Landcruiser The World's Most Reliable Civilian Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.