Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC (9946 Views)

How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by femi4: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2014
slap1:
Example of app that requires root access, please? I followed the process on my Galaxy S3 Mini and got the pass mark. I want to be certain it's been rooted. Rooting means I can install apps on memory card right?
Download root checker from playstore
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Drhenrysaint(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2014
thank jus rooted my samsung galaxy note2. nice app.

nairalanders u guys should recommend some apps to me. am new to android
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Drhenrysaint:

oya, u don download flashshare, juice defender?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
slap1:
Example of app that requires root access, please? I followed the process on my Galaxy S3 Mini and got the pass mark. I want to be certain it's been rooted. Rooting means I can install apps on memory card right?
oya go download proxydroid for testing sake, after download and install, jst switch d app on, if it is done, den u ar gud 2 go
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by peterjero(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bros I thank you for your assistance, I've finally rooted my Samsung Galaxy grand duos and have been able to uninstall my opera mini that's a system app that crashes anyhow. Thanks men you are too tight.

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
peterjero:

Bros I thank you for your assistance, I've finally rooted my Samsung Galaxy grand duos and have been able to uninstall my opera mini that's a system app that crashes anyhow. Thanks men you are too tight.
dont mention bro..enjoy!
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Tbillz(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
bongolistik:
dont mention bro..enjoy!
we have a whole lot of guys here that can't root try n help us out. Sure we will thank u later
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Jsmile(m): 4:35am On Dec 16, 2014
I have rooted my phone before now, my concern has been changing the IMEI to enable me use BIS on it.....I use Samsung galaxy note 3
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Tbillz:
we have a whole lot of guys here that can't root try n help us out. Sure we will thank u later
yah, the kingroot is very powerful bt I knw dat d android image has to shade tears as a form of regret 4 nt being able 2 root extremly stubborn devices, nd dat was why I askd u to try out the oda two methods here http://highteknology..com/2014/09/root-all-your-android-devices-now.html though the second method require a pc, so if u hav one u can jst try it out
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2014
why do u need to root samsung
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
sescop:
why do u need to root samsung
Are you trying to say that Samsung in particular do not need rooting? or you are just posing a question and needing an answer?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
why do u need to root it
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
sescop:
why do u need to root it
You need to root it to have root access and do everything that a rooted device does
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mrfoxx(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Drhenrysaint:

Bro how did u do it! Am using Note 2 N7100 running 4.4.2 pls message me via my signature Thanks
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by eddyland: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
sescop:
why do u need to root it
because it is an android device
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Drhenrysaint(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
bongolistik:
oya, u don download flashshare, juice defender?
sir which one is juice defender
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Drhenrysaint(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
mrfoxx:

Bro how did u do it! Am using Note 2 N7100 running 4.4.2 pls message me via my signature Thanks
jux download it frm drop box. then install it frm ur file explorer. after that open d app and click on d green button. it will takr u up to 10minutes or less to root. and make sure u ve a working internet plan or mb. the network too must be on 3G or above, #luck

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 5:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Drhenrysaint:
sir which one is juice defender
juice defender help u 2 save ur battery. It automatically switches off all ur runing apps dat sucks ur battery dry when ur phone goes to sleep as a result of inactivity. Example it disconnect ur data for u even if u 4get to do so, bt weneva u want to make use of ur phone nd jst tap it to wake up 4rm sleep, everyting becomes active again
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Drhenrysaint(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
bongolistik:
juice defender help u 2 save ur battery. It automatically switches off all ur runing apps dat sucks ur battery dry when ur phone goes to sleep as a result of inactivity. Example it disconnect ur data for u even if u 4get to do so, bt weneva u want to make use of ur phone nd jst tap it to wake up 4rm sleep, everyting becomes active again
over
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by eddyland: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Drhenrysaint:
over
Which one is over again here. Is it over the fence or over the cross bar?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tbillz:
So sad.... I saw a padlock on the green button, but still went ahead to click root but after all processes it showed android logo with a tear drop? LG L80. Pls help
Yeah, the padlock already signify that it will be difficult to root, and hence the android image will cry for you after trying to root it to no avail
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by okitikpo: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2014
I can confirm dat I just root my Samsung Galax duos with this
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by emmanuel4758(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2014
threadstone:
I'm skeptical about this Chinese rooting stuffs. Reason ismalware also is being added on while rooting. How do I know this, there's dis Chinese Android Dev site (I think they engineered kingroot) that u can root ur phone via USB connection too online) and every time I used it for rooting my antivirus pops up notification for malware's downloaded ( euphemism: virus) to the system.

Samsung has the best rooting/ROM loading scheme

Just download odin, download d root file and flash. U get Su
guy u need to tap sense don't you know rooting of phone is open to all system files that why antivirus will warn you not to do so nevertheless what the hell are you doing with antivirus on android? you think you are using symbian nawaooh but let me tell u rooting of phone is part of malware cus it void your warranty but doesn't effect your phone so don't put fear with your conspiracy talks
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by emmanuel4758(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2014
mrfoxx:

I did but got a key locked....
I been trying to root this device for 5months now.wen I was running 4.1.2 Odin3.09 n safe root did it but now it won't for 4.4.2 and have been surfing the net for exploits that can crack it safely to no avail.... is anyone out there in same shoes NOTE2 N7100 4.4.2 help plz
to root your note 2 4.4.2 you must use strong 3g signal install kingroot or rootmaster Chinese version then click root it will access the network and install some patch secretly to your busybox after that it will mark good which mean rooted but b4 DAT install busy box from play store open it and tick smart install after. that open king root or root master then finish the job but 3g recommended

1 Like

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by mrfoxx(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
emmanuel4758:
to root your note 2 4.4.2 you must use strong 3g signal install kingroot or rootmaster Chinese version then click root it will access the network and install some patch secretly to your busybox after that it will mark good which mean rooted but b4 DAT install busy box from play store open it and tick smart install after. that open king root or root master then finish the job but 3g recommended

I did with H sef but it showed Key
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by tekel(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
pleese i couldnt open d file, mayb i av 2 unzip d file, how do i unzip d file on my s3
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by femi4: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
tekel:
pleese i couldnt open d file, mayb i av 2 unzip d file, how do i unzip d file on my s3
Unzip it on PC and transfer it back to your phone or download the apk file directly here
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by beinstein(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
incredible!
just rooted my LG optimus via this method. thanks a bunch OP.
can someone out there tell me how to uninstall the inbuilt apps?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
tekel:
u can download androzip or winzip for android nd use it to be unziping ur zip folders from nw on
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by femi4: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2014
beinstein:
incredible!
just rooted my LG optimus via this method. thanks a bunch OP.
can someone out there tell me how to uninstall the inbuilt apps?
To uninstalled inbuilt app, click on Kinguser icon >> Kingtool >> Uninstall tool

Now, you can select the type of app you want to uninstall from "Pre installed," "Personal" or "System apps"
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by beinstein(m): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2014
femi4:
To uninstalled inbuilt app, click on Kinguser icon >> Kingtool >> Uninstall tool

Now, you can select the type of app you want to uninstall from "Pre installed," "Personal" or "System apps"
thanks bro.
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by kaybee4047(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
It didnt root my lg g3 pls help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn 10mb For N10 And 20mb For N20 Data Plan / Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications / How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.