Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC (9961 Views)

How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In (2) (3) (4)

Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
kaybee4047:
It didnt root my lg g3 pls help
sure u had strong and stable network?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by benatex(m): 1:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Can u help on rooting my Xperia Z and also changing its imei
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
benatex:
Can u help on rooting my Xperia Z and also changing its imei
hav u tried using d method proferd to root it nd it faild 2 root?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hello, Pls I recently got a T-Mobile Galaxy S4 from the USA. Upon inserting my Nigerian Sim card, the phone was requesting for SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN.

Please can you help me with that as I am unable to access any mobile network features.

Thank you
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by Homguy(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2015
bongolistik:
dont mention bro..enjoy!
good day bro.please help out.there's a boot loop on my Samsung galaxy s duos while trying to install I fonts. worst thing is I don't have a back. pls what's is the way forward? I found out also that it uses an mtech processor. soi guess, its cloned. how can I solve this bootloop problem
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by bongolistik(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Homguy:
good day bro.please help out.there's a boot loop on my Samsung galaxy s duos while trying to install I fonts. worst thing is I don't have a back. pls what's is the way forward? I found out also that it uses an mtech processor. soi guess, its cloned. how can I solve this bootloop problem
that backup u no get na gbege o. But try dis out.
Boot your phone to CWM recovery, den go to advance and choose dilvik cache, go to 'mount & storage' and den select 'wipe/cache', finayl reboot ur phone
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by threadstone(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2015
emmanuel4758:
guy u need to tap sense don't you know rooting of phone is open to all system files that why antivirus will warn you not to do so nevertheless what the hell are you doing with antivirus on android? you think you are using symbian nawaooh but let me tell u rooting of phone is part of malware cus it void your warranty but doesn't effect your phone so don't put fear with your conspiracy talks

Ohh shut up would u?

Its my laptops antivirus ode. Perhaps if you have a stable system with a working antivirus you would notice it. Why tf am i going to put an antivirus on android?
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by chidooh1: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
chai, it couldn't root innjoo f2 .keeping on trying
Re: How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC by oyewolestephen(m): 4:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Please help. the app root my phone successfully and my phone work flawlessly but after reboot I found out that it slow down my phone completely, I decided to uproot it surprisingly my phone work normal I root it again it slows my phone after reboot. Help what can I do to get ride of this problem. Am using Gionee e3

Rules For Creating And Moderating A Whatsapp Group.. / How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? / How To Use SP Flash Tool (full Guide)