Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) (34486 Views)

Nephews Kidnap, Torture, Kill 63-yr-old Aunt Who Raised Them (pictured) / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Kimoni: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
as well as lazy people wink

Do you work or are you a student?
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by boladez(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
frustratedman:
Stop using maids angry

Lazy parents use maids. Register at a creche or bring in your mother to help u with ur kids when u're at work.

Hey mate your generalization is too sweeping! People have individual challenges that require them to have a maid.

In those days why I was growing up families offered help and support , nowadays everybody is hustling to cater for himself.

Look at this situation...A man works with a company that treats him like a slave and he does the hours..............his wife works in a bank and gives significant support and does the hours,........both have to keep working to give a better life to the children.

Couple's parents are ill of passed on....what do you expect them to do?

Its easy to blame but the one who wears the shoes knows where it hurts.

All our thoughts and prayers should be channeled to recovering the children not blame game it can happen to anyone!

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by sukkot: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kimoni:

Do you work or are you a student?
i work. i am a full time nairaland analyst and typist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Sweetlemon(f): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
I see some funny people posting day cares as better alternative to maids.

Most Nigerians really have amnesia! You all have already forgotten the numerous scary videos of day cares all over the internet!

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by echobee(f): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dammyjohn:

Then you must love being a woman.Am I right?
Abeg iiiiii sad. Am a lady. Not a guy sad
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by echobee(f): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahahahahaha, brother Echobee its good to see you again. grin
grin grin grin. Can u imagine? grin brother missberrypop5. tongue

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Rilwayne001: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:

Super-super magnificient moderator dats what you are cheesy
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Kimoni: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:

No wonder, I already checked your profile. I understand your ignorance better now.

The minute you said they don't have nannies in the "West", I should just have discontinued the argument. My bad!
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Dammyjohn(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
echobee:

Abeg iiiiii sad. Am a lady. Not a guy sad
Oh!I am sorry about that-Lady Echobabyyy
I hope you are very happy now?
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by echobee(f): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dammyjohn:

Oh!I am sorry about that-Lady Echobabyyy
I hope you are very happy now?
yes. Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by akinsadeez(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
frustratedman:

Spare me all this thrash u spewed above. Why do we always affiliate every misfortune to religion Are you telling me out of all the people the ritualist kidnaped, na only the girl mama sabi pray pass? Why did God allow the ritualist to use others and not save them together? do you know how many loved ones of the kidnapped people who must have prayed more than the mother of that girl? why cant God save church members getting blown up in the north? Is church not supposed to be the safest haven people like u are the reason why the GOD OF MEN we have as pastors today ride myriads of private jets. Your gullibility pays so much and they will always want more like you

Hehehehe. I was expecting this. I don't know about the other people and so I would not speculate. I was expecting you to shift the issue away from the nonsense you wrote originally and I am not surprised. You have completely ignored the point in the example I gave you. The fact is, whether you like it or not, the girl was returned to her parents with the 'authorities' you were yapping about having zilch to do with it. Its funny because people like you are always the first to start shouting God when you are in dire situations. I still maintain that if the parents pray with faith, God can return those kids without any authority being involved because my God is bigger than any authority.
Bro, I pray you won't be in a situation where you are forced to find God.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Dammyjohn(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
echobee:

yes. Thanks grin
I am also happy the more now that you are happy.Don't mind me Lady Echobaby.
And are you on facebook?If yes,send your facebook name in order to chat together more friendly.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aint using no maid(s). ko seese angry
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
akinsadeez:

Hehehehe. I was expecting this. I don't know about the other people and so I would not speculate. I was expecting you to shift the issue away from the nonsense you wrote originally and I am not surprised. You have completely ignored the point in the example I gave you. The fact is, whether you like it or not, the girl was returned to her parents with the 'authorities' you were yapping about having zilch to do with it. Its funny because people like you are always the first to start shouting God when you are in dire situations. I still maintain that if the parents pray with faith, God can return those kids without any authority being involved because my God is bigger than any authority.
Bro, I pray you won't be in a situation where you are forced to find God.

undecided
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nmeri17: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
does this have anything to do with the fact that she joined politics

2 Likes

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by sukkot: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Kimoni:

No wonder, I already checked your profile. I understand your ignorance better now.

The minute you said they don't have nannies in the "West", I should just have discontinued the argument. My bad!
whats ya point exactly ? undecided
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by sukkot: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Super-super magnificient moderator dats what you are cheesy
grin grin grin my oga at the top, i salute sir

1 Like

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
phayvoursky:
Trust me. They will all come back home...

That's a promise
Please are you a Sergent?
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
echobee:

grin grin grin. Can u imagine? grin brother missberrypop5. tongue
na today grin e don tey tongue
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by M4gunners: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
hifaif:

Exactly, bro. Same thought I shared earlier on this thread.

I am tempted to believe that a lot of Nigerians don't like to think deeply. No wonder lynching (jungle justice) is rampant over there.
Can you imagine that.3 people are missing they already accusing unnecessary.Is it because she is Maid?she also someone's Child.
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by M4gunners: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
chimkaire:
Aint using no maid(s). ko seese angry
Good hope you can cook well?
Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 09, 2014
M4gunners:
Can you imagine that.3 people are missing they already accusing unnecessary.Is it because she is Maid?she also someone's Child.

You can imagine. The poor girl could be a victim. I can't imagine how she would feel listening to these baseless accusations wherever their captors are keeping them.

2 Likes

Re: House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) by SHOCK7(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
bigass:
This is bad
Curious nickname, but where is 'ur face!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.