Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers (45996 Views)

20 Silly Questions People Ask And Their Answers / Dumb Questions Skirts Ask Guys Nd D Funny Answers Given.. / Unbelievably "Dumb" Questions That People Ask On Yahooanswers. :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Abiolainfo: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2014
Iffffffy:
Do you have a girlfriend?

No, but i use to have one b4 but she has travelled out of the country cheesy grin
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by spanzed(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

i think say you na uniben aspirant? sad
Na am a unilorin student tongue...
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Damianobi(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Followed
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Mubby4luv(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Busy nacking her and she asked me, Hun what are we doing? undecided seriously?
Me.. Baby just rough play.
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Joshkid(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2014
Lilprincey:
Dumb questions babes ask guys regularly and the
funny answers guys give:
Are you a player?
Ans: Yes, CHELSEA FC wants to sign me next
season.
Why do you wan't my Pin?
Ans: I want to use it to burst balloons.
Can you die for me?
Ans: My name is surely not Romeo
My BIS will soon expire, what am I going to do?
Ans: Return the BB phone to the seller and get a
Nokia 3310.
If I sleep over in your house, hope nothing funny
will happen?
Ans: No, trust me, we would just perform a vigil.
Hope you won't break my Heart?
Ans: If you don't put it at the edge of the table.
Can you take me out?
Ans: Sorry are you in prison?
Can you come and pick me up?
Ans: Are you a beans seed?
I think I've missed my period
Ans: Then ask the class captain for the next class!
Can't you get a Car?
Ans: Did your father have a car when he was in
college?
Feel free to add urz..
Laff wan kill me die ooh!
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Nmeri17:
girl: who's the girl on yo dp ??
Me: she's the sister of the wife of my uncle's senior brother and today is her birthday embarassed

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by omokab: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2014
They are also good in this question.
Lady. I need your help or can you do me a favour?
Answer go ahead
Question am broke
Answer what can we do to that?
Question. I need like 5,000 naira
Answer you can approach your bank for cash in advance
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Iffffffy(f): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2014
Abiolainfo:

No, but i use to have one b4 but she has travelled out of the country cheesy grin
what if she comes back.
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by athorello(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Men, I like this thread. The girls are kind of uniform. Imagine you are trying to woo a lady and you started treating her nicely. She has not verbally say YES to you but one thing led to another and you had your first KISS or SEX. After she'll just pop the question, "What are we now?" or "Are we dating now?".
Folks, what's the best answer to this? And girl why do you mostly want guys to assume SILENCE for YES?
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Aahn aahn why now? Why are u abusing ladies this way,Ts not fair oooo&u know you cant do without one......
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Some ppl can be madt attimes......what so funny abt a lady asking such questions, if u guyzzz like , dey waka abt on broken bottles becos of a lady, na watting u guyz com do for dis life be dat........so if a lady ask,can u die for me? the answer should be... YES dear I can even go to hell...all becos of u.
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by CJPresh(f): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2014
purpinkx:
Let's define this relationship
For how many marks ?
This relationship can best be defined as....LMAO!
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Tmonex:
Do you really love me
No silly! I just want somebody around i could fvck when konji comes knocking...
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
Girl: How did you get my pin

Me: I picked it on the floor undecided Or angel Gabriel gave it to me in my dream undecided

And after a hot round of sex,,girl asks

Girl: What are we now?

Me: We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator undecided
epic! grin grin

*taking a walk*

Girl: baby carry me, am tired.

Me: *in my mind* i be car.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by hensben(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jennifer89:
still figuring watz funny in this. Op your post is dry.
yeah i understand...that monthly visit always make things irritating to ladies...sorry ehn.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by hensben(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
ellechrystal:
Gen gen
*chatting on watssapp* sunddenly;

Girl: Gen gen

Boy: what? u dey watch movie..wetin be d title. grin
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by hensben(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Xiana:
Dumb questions and talks from dumb guys and ow i reply them.
He c's a lady for the first time on the road and the first tin that comes out of his mouth is -how far.
I: :|with a curious look,i'm like when did u drop out of school.
He:hey,what are u up to
I: meditating on my plan on aw to kill u. (with a serious look)
to the lady he is asking out-
he: baby,i called u around 2am,u didnt pick up my call,were u sleeping.
I:sleeping? No,infact never,i was only practicn a death scene.
He:so can i call u tonight again
I: can u ask ur grandma in hell:@
He: baby can u come to Abule Egba to c me.
I: i know life can be so difficult for a stupid person,dont worry,its gonna get beta for u.
...just tinkn abt dumb questns from dumb male homo sapiens makes me wanna puke.
Sorry op, i still dont get what u are trying to pass across cos i dnt speak german,neither can i read french
sorry nurse...eeyah!
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by hensben(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
ellechrystal:

Highly dry. grin grin
dry n u laugh
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by hensben(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Some ppl can be madt attimes......what so funny abt a lady asking such questions, if u guyzzz like , dey waka abt on broken bottles becos of a lady, na watting u guyz com do for dis life be dat........so if a lady ask,can u die for me? the answer should be... YES dear I can even go to hell...all becos of u.
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Xiana:
Dumb questions and talks from dumb guys and ow i reply them.
He c's a lady for the first time on the road and the first tin that comes out of his mouth is -how far.
I: :|with a curious look,i'm like when did u drop out of school.
He:hey,what are u up to
I: meditating on my plan on aw to kill u. (with a serious look)
to the lady he is asking out-
he: baby,i called u around 2am,u didnt pick up my call,were u sleeping.
I:sleeping? No,infact never,i was only practicn a death scene.
He:so can i call u tonight again
I: can u ask ur grandma in hell:@
He: baby can u come to Abule Egba to c me.
I: i know life can be so difficult for a stupid person,dont worry,its gonna get beta for u.
...just tinkn abt dumb questns from dumb male homo sapiens makes me wanna puke.
Sorry op, i still dont get what u are trying to pass across cos i dnt speak german,neither can i read french
u started well, meaningfull and funny. but the abule egba part is Wat I fnk its offensive 4 ppl like me. if u tink its a place for d poor...ur thinking shld b reviewed cos u knw notin.
and btw...u are rude...not to me, but d op

1 Like

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by naijaboiy: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
epic! grin grin

*taking a walk*

Girl: baby carry me, am tired.

Me: *in my mind* i be car.
grin
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by naijaboiy: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Why some girls come dey put this matter for head grin

It's very simple...create a counter thread if this one too pain you tongue
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by naijaboiy: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
zeongeon:
Babe: Hey boo, am trying to be sexy for you so what should I put on?

Boy: Therefore put on the whole amour of God so that when the days of evil come, you may be able to stand ur ground, and after you have done everything to stand. stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breast plate of righteousness in place and with ur feet fitted...should I continue.
[size=20pt]HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!
gringringrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by SIMBICT: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lilprincey:
Dumb questions babes ask guys regularly and the
funny answers guys give:
Are you a player?
Ans: Yes, CHELSEA FC wants to sign me next
season.
Why do you wan't my Pin?
Ans: I want to use it to burst balloons.
Can you die for me?
Ans: My name is surely not Romeo
My BIS will soon expire, what am I going to do?
Ans: Return the BB phone to the seller and get a
Nokia 3310.
If I sleep over in your house, hope nothing funny
will happen?
Ans: No, trust me, we would just perform a vigil.
Hope you won't break my Heart?
Ans: If you don't put it at the edge of the table.
Can you take me out?
Ans: Sorry are you in prison?
Can you come and pick me up?
Ans: Are you a beans seed?
I think I've missed my period
Ans: Then ask the class captain for the next class!
Can't you get a Car?
Ans: Did your father have a car when he was in
college?
Feel free to add urz..
When will you see me ?
Ans: Are you a movie

Guy : Have you eaten?
Ans: I have not eaten
Guy Reply : Same here dear!
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na becos u knw get work......I dnt even blame u hunnnnnn, guyz like u dey give house maid belle out of wedlock.....mtchewwwww
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
harkindele:

u started well, meaningfull and funny. but the abule egba part is Wat I fnk its offensive 4 ppl like me. if u tink its a place for d poor...ur thinking shld b reviewed cos u knw notin.
and btw...u are rude...not to me, but d op
it hit u..eyah...sorry
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
@harkindele na u adey follow talk? U sef don discover ur number 4th.............. grin cos I deserve an apology.....
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by ellechrystal(f): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
*chatting on watssapp* sunddenly;

Girl: Gen gen

Boy: what? u dey watch movie..wetin be d title. grin
U must b high on cheap drugs lol.
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by ellechrystal(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
dry n u laugh

Do u know d diff between grin n laugh?
Especially a sarcastic grin if u know Wat I mean. .
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by hensben(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
ellechrystal:

Do u know d diff between grin n laugh?
Especially a sarcastic grin if u know Wat I mean. .
yeah! i got ur sarcasm smiley
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by ellechrystal(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
yeah! i got ur sarcasm smiley

Oh I c
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
We don see u, u sef won comment.......abi? Nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) / Funny Pictures And Joke Of Ebola Virus / When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.