Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" (66139 Views)

God Is Punishing Me, Someone Please Help Me..... / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
donnypool:

yea but still check...i'll be glad if you reply grin grin
I replied you already... Cheers
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by phabulous88(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Its the way he handles her. He married her with the wrong mindset: to punish her!! Have you forgotten? HE RAPES HER. HE STARTED RAPING HER FROM THEiR HONEYMOON. she was even fantasizing how the s.ex would be like, meaning she was looking forward to it not knowing he was going to rape her. Read her earlier thread again. you check it. Is it right to rape her? Making love with your wife with the right mindset and raping your wife are two different things.

She never fantasised about anything. She only wanted to sleep. Let me refresh your memory with an excerpt from Op's post:

blesie:
But on our wedding night, my wife here comes into the room. Before i could finish a call, she rushes to take her bath, cover herself up like she is going for a Mecca trip. She comes here lying with her back facing me. I thought to myself, but this is the same lady that smiles and laughs throughout na. What would have happened? i said ok pls come and bath me. She refused. i had to beg. Then she came standing 50 metres away, throwing water on my body, i got so angry i wanted to beat her up but i calmed down and before i could say jack, she got angry that she is not bathing me anymore. I met her again in the room and she said she tired and want to sleep, i tried to beg her she refused I then say to myself, so after begging her for 3 years to date me, kneel down to propose, beg her parent, beg the church i have to beg again for sex in this house. Not in my life! So i had my way, and i made sure i wasn't hurting her because i realised the first time she was a virgin.

Just to please her that she was a virgin which wasnt much of a big deal to me, i entered a car shop, got her a car, i told her this is for you, she said thanks like i bought her a biscuit and the next morning she left to her office in her own car.

So this morning, we were set for church. I wanted to kiss her and just touch her a little because she was looking beautiful. She started that stubbornness again. She pushed me away like trash so i showed her I'm more powerful by having sex with her and she said she wasn't going to church anymore.

So you see.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
frosbel:
The pastor is also a fool for supporting rape in this instance. . . . from a charlatan parading as a pastor.

. . . . . .mind the way you talk about a man of God. It is in the bible that we should leave them to God to judge and punish in the last days (or even like now, God is God you know?). Just an advice to you. Take heed!

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by voodoogangster(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Clearly yu must be a brainless woman to seek public opinion on issues regarding your personal life clearly you lack wisdom and also u are selfish the fact remains that you will not get good advice on this public forum and u love the drama im sure u will tell us episode 3 next week also you don't love the man cus im sure if he were to be the man u wanted u would have become a IndecentStar in bed jst to make him happy. Finally please shut up go home to ur parents and grow up. Ur beginning to sound pathetic

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

It isnt only females that are to work on their marriages. Men should too. Marriage is two way street. Two hands have to wash each other well. The hubby should change his mindset, go for counselling and make his marriage work too. It doesnt pay to be a beast. The man isnt enjoying his marriage still.
put urself in her position.........u deny ur husband of sex nd he ended up having a concubine hw will u feel............THE PROBLEM IX HERS NT HIS.....she should fine a solution rada....i c notn bad in havin sex randomly....at least the tin no pass 3times per day

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by NickiRoman: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
The comments on this thread is pathetic!!! Men supporting rape!!Jeeez!This is sick!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
BAbe, YA MARRIAGE IS TOO YOUNG TO BE CONTEMPLATING DIVORCE. JUST MANAGE TO ENDURE AND WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS. AFTA 3 MONTHS, IF HE STILL ACTS LIKE A BEAST THEN U CAN CONSIDER DIVORCE.

I ASKED U TO WAIT BECOS AFTA 3 MONTHS, DIS HIS GRAGRA SHD REDUCE. AND U KNOW UR MARRIAGE IS NOT EVEN A MONTH OLD YET.

GOD HELP U.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by sphinx54: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please in your next tales by moonlight episode make sure you take breakfast cos it's the most important meal of the day angry
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by jomoh: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
ireneidiva:

Eat which money? How much? Did he buy a range rover for her? Mtchew

Even if na N10 she chop se na him papa work for d money give d guy.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by ocelot2006(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
andromida:

She does not have to divorce him. She can try a separation until he comes to his senses or they can have two homes he should be demoted to boyfriend level and married on paper since he can't control his animal instincts around her they can have visitation rights if kids show up whatever works for her and if they divorce i hope he can live with the stigma of divorce as well that is if this story is true.

It is better she divorces him him. That way it ends the man's sexually frustration as he won't have to sleep with a log of wood called a wife every night.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
duduhemit36:

put urself in her position.........u deny ur husband of sex nd he ended up having a concubine hw will u feel............THE PROBLEM IX HERS NT HIS.....she should fine a solution rada....i c notn bad in havin sex randomly....at least the tin no pass 3times per day

Nothing on this earth can ever justify rape. The fact that you paid bride price for a woman or she withheld s.ex while dating does not give you the right to rape a woman. Such men who do so see women as properties. If a woman isnt experienced, teach her. Dnt rape her. Two wrongs dnt make a right. Only demons justify rape. dnt bother arguing with me. ure wasting your time. we are not animals. we are humans and we should act like one.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
@Op, you don give many people assignment o! If at all your story is true, aren't you bothered that your husband could possibly be on nairaland?
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by pweetixandy: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
cjeriia:
& I guess u're feeling like a wise ol maid 4 suggesting she joins ur cocoon of single & boring life through divorce. LWKMD..!!!!
lol..awon oponu nairaland ti ni president..in d person of cjeriia. U are now d chairman

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
modelmike7:
. . . . . .mind the way you talk about a man of God. It is in the bible that we should leave them to God to judge and punish in the last days (or even like now, God is God you know?). Just an advice to you. Take heed!

man of god my foot !!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by pweetixandy: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
duduhemit36:

hmm....making sense......bt neva advice a wife to divorce her man.....no be u she go marry my sister
ok..maybe not divorce,but she needs a seperation from him. She needs to understand herself and men generally
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by TomiwaDamola(f): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
100Cents:

You are stylishly asking her to end the marriage.

God forbid. This is too early.

How is it stylish? I stated it outright. Why shouldn't she end the marriage? Just because she mistakenly married an animal does not mean she should suffer unnecessarily at the hands of said animal.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by TomiwaDamola(f): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
IVORY2009:

Yeah, getting herself out of the relationship will definatly be a better option for her to yield to or better still calling for a family meeting between both families i.e. hubby's people and her people, I think that might also help out.

Yup. Completely agree. But the deranged animal she married must face consequences for his action. Rape is never justified.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Make up stories discouraging girls from keeping their virginity till after marriage
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by loptos(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
@ blesie endure him and tell him you lack experience on sex, it is your hard time which will soon be over.Don't ever discuss it with any one again because it will make him more angry with you.Pertaining your pastor your husband gives him money or gifts and hinder him from saying the truth.Goodluck
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by yomi007k(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
U got ur own faults too jare.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by 100Cents: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
TomiwaDamola:

How is it stylish? I stated it outright. Why shouldn't she end the marriage? Just because she mistakenly married an animal does not mean she should suffer unnecessarily at the hands of said animal.

That lady is rigid and doesn't know her job.

Call it marriage shock.

They one day called wedding day changed very thing and she didn't prepare for it.. Agreed
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
This story is so true...I know someone with a similar experience. Comments on the thread are sad. Both of you need help and the Pastor is an ignoramus.
I wonder what you guys were talking about in the 3 years of your courtship. Not having sex does not mean you won't talk about it. Sorry for men that think they own a woman after paying the bride price.….

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nothing on this earth can ever justify rape. The fact that you paid bride price for a woman or she withheld s.ex while dating does not give you the right to rape a woman. Such men who do so see women as properties. If a woman isnt experienced, teach her. Dnt rape her. Two wrongs dnt make a right. Only demons justify rape. dnt bother arguing with me. ure wasting your time. we are not animals. we are humans and we should act like one.
lol......if to say she open gate freely dah tin no go happen.......if a gate no gree open wetin we dey take do am....na to break o ma sister........bt to be serious she should try to be ronmantic enuf i tink dah should help
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by foxychev(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Crap!!!
This story is so fake.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
phabulous88:

Sweetheart, she never fantasised about anything. She only wanted to sleep. Let me refresh your memory with an excerpt from Op's post:

So you see.

She was asked if thats exactly how things turned out and she said No. Her hubby did not narrate it the way it all happened. He raped her! what do you have to say about that? we were not all there. Rape isnt the answer. Two wrongs dnt make a right. Rape can never be justified.

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
ok..maybe not divorce,but she needs a seperation from him. She needs to understand herself and men generally

i dont tink dat is necessary all dey need rite nw is UNDERSTANDING
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
duduhemit36:

lol......if to say she open gate freely dah tin no go happen.......if a gate no gree open wetin we dey take do am....na to break o ma sister........bt to be serious she should try to be ronmantic enuf i tink dah should help

You are a rapist!! so you have done it before?

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

LOLLLLL
am a clean nd pure virgin......bt also a sinner sha
am really really sorry for dat.....twas jst for fun...like seriously i was xpectin a ''lol" bt i turnd out opposite
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by ultraGM: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
No no no

Dont Divorce, no divorce
If you divorce him you find it difficult to get a man that will satisfy you sexually. Remember he is the one that open the enclosed garden, and getting another guy with such a big stuff ......

Try to have a discussion with, let him tell you how he has lived and manage his sexual life from his teenage till the time you met him.
He may be obsessed with sex; probably he live most of his life been a virgin and you disvirgin him or at least been a virgin for a very long period.
To be Honest he really loves you and sighting what comes to his mind might be the night that the flowers bloom and he want the memory to last.
You know what, just try to have a marital discussion talk about sex and each other desire.
You might kill him if you divorce him..

Take care of your husband for me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

plzzz i sed dat as a lil joke.....hope yo nt angry sha
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
duduhemit36:

LOLLLLL
am a clean nd pure virgin......bt also a sinner sha

virgin indeed. i'm not angry. that statement you made is the typical mentality of a rapist. change your mentality. we are not animals. Men who are not patient enof to seduce their wives to bed are very poor in bedmatics. dnt use that excuse to rape a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by TomiwaDamola(f): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
100Cents:

That lady is rigid and doesn't know her job.

Call it marriage shock.

They one day called wedding day changed very thing and she didn't prepare for it.. Agreed

The man is an animal. You can't force someone to have sex with you in the name of getting revenge. No means No. Rape is Rape.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.