Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" (66140 Views)

God Is Punishing Me, Someone Please Help Me..... / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by jaymejate: 12:01am On Dec 11, 2014
I came across something i love very much. Guess
what! its a love lessons poem by Ricardo.
Just read it
1. It hurts to Love some one and not be Loved in
return, but what is more painful is to Love some
one and never find the courage to let that person
know how you feel.
2. May be God wants us to meet a few wrong
people before meeting the right ones so that, when
we finally meet the right person, we will know how
to be grateful for that gift.
continue reading through this link

https://infochapter..com/2014/10/the-love-lessons-poem-by-ricardo.html?m=1
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by phabulous88(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Sophyrocks this is for you grin

omogesola:
Dear
Blesie.
This is my experience. Hope it will make you relax

I met my man @ age 22, got engaged @ 23 & married him @ 24. While he was asking me out, we agreed on a no-sex before marriage relationship & he agreed. Few months before we got married, he always says it to my hearing that I should never deny him sex while we are married. Infact, some days before the wedding, he will complain to me how he had a no-stop erection all through the night. The trad. was Friday. On Wednesday, I almost called the wedding a quit because I was scared of the topic, sex, sex, sex... On a second thought, if I tell my people, the wedding will no longer hold, only one question will they ask me , why? To tell them its because of sex will be so silly & naive. I graduated from University @ 20. By then, I have masters degree already. I blanked my mind to stop thinking about the whole matter & focus on the wedding plans

...The wedding night
We spent the night at his parent's place. After the usual traditional welcoming of the new bride, I was asked to go into my room, and prepare for my husband to join me. I was in the room siting on the bed with my wedding dress. The word "Prepare for your husband'' get ringing in my ears. So these people know, I M GOING TO HAVE SEX. Whao! Immediately, he came into the room, he unclad & ask me to do same. I even gave excuses that I needed to pack our bags for the honeymoon set for the next day. He asked me to put all on hold. The whole process was going too fast for me. I thought he was going to hold on for me till we get to our hotel room the next day. We were at his parent's. Everybody will know what was going on
He dragged me to the bath, insisting we take our bath together. I cant explain what happened in the bath. I felt bad. I felt strange. I felt I am doing something sacrilege. The whole process was new & not funny!
After we left for the room, he pounced on me asking me to raise my legs. This was strange. The idea of sex I have seen in movies is just a man lying on a woman. I really didn't know for a fact that it involves leg raising. It was hell. The whole process was fast, painful & ....
Again, the thought came that I return back to my father's house, dey no chase me. The question is, what will I tell them
The first 7 days was hell. All he wants is sex, sex, non-stop. I used to be very outspoken before we got married, but after I got introduced to sex, I became very gentle & moody. Unfortunately, my man didn't notice me as long as he is having sex. Infact, I used to have my way, but I couldn't anymore because he didn't even give me a chance to tell him no

The guy seems happy but I was sad. then I choose to be happy. I decided to embrace my husband's high sex drive. Even though, the first three month was hell for me, I was newly married but always sad. He didn't notice my mood until 3 months after. One day, he asked me? I just started crying. He knows that for me to cry, it must really be painful. We talked through it & he promised to always seek my consent before sex, although it is not a ground for me to say 'No'. He emphasized. He actually kept to his promise. The day he wants hot sex, he will send me messages, talk to me severally on phone joking about how lucky I am to have a man with high sex drive because it is the prayer of most married women. He tells me of how his female friends complain about their husband's inability to satisfy them sexually thereby seeking recourse with another man. Above all, he tells me he will rather sleep with me than any other woman & that the day he stops wanting me, I should suspect he has another partner. I don't think I want that

We have been married 8 years & we have a son together but still dear, the sex drive has not reduced. I am used to it

So my dear, you are not the only one in this. You cant prove that a man you are married to raped you. Nobody will believe you. Once you know his habits, give it to him before he forces it on you. I m sure after a while, the guy will pipe low a bit after he's had enough of what he missed in 3 years. I can assure you he will adjust when you cooperate. Give it a little time.

Pele oh!
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
phabulous88:
Sophyrocks this is for you grin

Nope. Story that touches the bone marrow is for the birds not me. The story makes no sense to me. rape is rape.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by phabulous88(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nope. Story that touches the bone marrow is for the birds not me. The story makes no sense to me. rape is rape.
Hehe

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
I don't really know y u guys keep saying the story is not true,like she's gonna gain money or what....it might be true ....I saw one where d husband is not sexually attracted to the wife,because dey did a no sex relationship...sex b4 marriage has it advantages

@ op divorce him,u guys are opposite of each other
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
phabulous88:

Just like the Op, the owner of this story married a virgin. She never liked sex and it wasn't easy for her the first 3 months but she chose to be happy.

She had the option of leaving him but she didn't. She communicated her worries to her husband and as a gentleman (all men are), he understood and became gentle on her.

Now she's enjoying her 8th year of marriage. So you see, divorcing her husband shouldn't be the case.

Hher husband understood her fears and they were able to sort it out. Gbam!! No drama. No continuous rape. The Op's husband nko? do you look at him as someone who understands? He allowed a pastor and his wife to come to his home to settle the issue. Isnt that shameful? Why cnt he sort it out with the Op without any third party? why the continuous rape after many pleas from the Op? The answer is simple!! HE IS PUNISHING HER. Gbam!! the difference between this lady's story and the op's is that the husbands involved are different with different mindsets ruling them. The Op's hubby is raping her with a purpose. Nothing in this earth can ever justify rape. End of.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by eckersley: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
MsPat:
Hian!!
Talk about beauty and d beast!.... if ur story is true (which i doubt) ur husband needs him some Jesus and prozac! Wat kind of a man punishes his wife with intimacy?!! If na me.....rat poison plenty for my area, na to form good wife, lace his wine and watch him die!!!
#abegshiftmakebreezeblow
Hard as I tried to refrain from commenting on this tread replete with teenagers and pseudo-feministas
who know nothing about relationships let along marriage, ur comment has made me modify my stance.
I'll respond to u and not to the topic in question

You said
lace his wine and watch him die

Going to church doesn't make ur husband a true christian
Some of these men just FOLLOW their wives to church
and that's how they probably hooked or make them happy

Most of these men belong to one 'group' or the other and have one protection
or the other from things worse than poison

I remember as a teenager
An old man from my village [we live in the city]
would ALWAYS come to visit my father who would entertain him liberally with drinks and 'kola'

After his departure, my father would tell me papa was always persuading him to get
a certain 'protection' called 'back to sender'.
Because a man could nvr know what women[esp] and people of nowadays were up to.
Papa's second wife had tried to harm him thru food or blah blah blah
and the whole thing boomeranged.
She died but not after first confessing publicly.
Papa went on and on about several others who attempted harming him.
They ended up like his second wife.

Tho I overheard papa from my room, I would silently listen to my dad
[And my father nvr redacted the stories. It was always exactly as I had overheard papa tell them]

So if you think say na only u know where rat or 'spiritual poison' dey,
most men 'hold their side' while them just dey form dey go church with u.
No go take ur own hand pull death to ursf oo
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
eckersley:

Hard as I tried to refrain from commenting on this tread replete with teenagers and pseudo-feministas
who know nothing about relationships let along marriage, ur comment has made me modify my stance.
I'll respond to u and not to the topic in question

You said
lace his wine and watch him die

Going to church doesn't make ur husband a true christian
Some of these men just FOLLOW their wives to church
and that's how they probably hooked or make them happy

Most of these men belong to one 'group' or the other and have one protection
or the other from things worse than poison

I remember as a teenager
An old man from my village [we live in the city]
would ALWAYS come to visit my father who would entertain him liberally with drinks and 'kola'

After his departure, my father would tell me papa is always persuading him to get
a certain 'protection' called 'back to sender'.
Because a man could nvr knew what women of nowadays was up to.
That his [papa] second wife tried to harm him thru food or blah blah blah
and the whole thing boomeranged. She died but not after first confessing.
Papa went on and on about several other who attempted harming him

Tho I overheard papa from my room, I would silent listen to my dad
[And my father nvr redacted the stories. It was always exactly as I had overheard papa]

So if you think say na only u know where rat or 'spiritual poison' dey,
most men 'hold their side' while them just dey form dey go church
No go take ur own hand carry death to ursf oo
Me sef get odeeshi.......i was joking tho. I cant even kill cockcroach talkless of a human. I'd rather pack and go than 'endure' like some 'good peeps' said.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by pauladonis(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
@op, were you not taught at home that sex is for married people, didn't you know you would be unlocking another stage in your life that would involve letting go of your virginity?... On WHAT basis is sex between a man and his wife RAPE?
Why do you think people get married?
should you be here painting your husband in a bad light?
Which kind church u dey go, wey dem marriage comittee no expose you to such sensitive matters?
How staunch is your belief of no sex? Don't you want children?
When will you be ready to give your husband sex without struggling with him, after your menopause? or after you start to Nauseate him?... i know your type, na ur type dey do ''DEAD FISH STYLE'' for your husband always... no excitement whatsoever... na open masturbation dem dey use conquer u...
God forbid say i go marry person like you...
Cuz even if i marry the holiest female pastor on earth, i go dey give am doggy every sunday morning... Na her duty to me be dat now... cool@op, were you not taught at home that sex is for married people, didn't you know you would be unlocking another stage in your life that would involve letting go of your virginity?... On WHAT basis is sex between a man and his wife RAPE?
Why do you think people get married?
should you be here painting your husband in a bad light?
Which kind church u dey go, wey dem marriage comittee no expose you to such sensitive matters?
How staunch is your belief of no sex? Don't you want children?
When will you be ready to give your husband sex without struggling with him, after your menopause? or after you start to Nauseate him?... i know your type, na ur type dey do ''DEAD FISH STYLE'' for your husband always... no excitement whatsoever... na open masturbation dem dey use conquer u...
God forbid say i go marry person like you...
Cuz even if i marry the holiest female pastor on earth, i go dey give am doggy every sunday morning... Na her duty to me be dat now...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.