Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" (66138 Views)

God Is Punishing Me, Someone Please Help Me..... / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by balash(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
50/50 Madness from the both of them..

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Next2Bezee(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chrisx1x:
I dnt believe this story is true.

As in ehnn, e get as this toryyy be o angry

I don't think there are any rich guys that are as patient as this sef, they would have thrown her a$$ out straight and collected back their bride price. undecided

If the story is even true then it would seem like the girl did the right thing by abstaining from sex till marriage but the truth is that she has no sex appeal or interest in sex at all shocked In a way sef, you will understand the husband but still he shouldn't have raped her sha..

Nna this thing tire me, both of them na bonafide mumu abeg. sad (Add me to the list as i started to believe the tory at some point lol tongue )

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by balash(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
The both of them are to be blamed, its not like the dude is that bad a guy but i guess his peer groups of weird friends advised him to forcefully have sex with her on the platform that she is already his wife.

The lady in question is just those lady that dont really have zeal for sex! everyone must not be sex slave some people dont just see it as something great but she just married a guy with high hormones for sex, this dude can change into a more loving husband if advised and couselled well but i doubt he wont cheat even when he changes. the lady in question just married someone opposite and sincerely if she cant succumb to sit this dude down and tell him why she hated this or that! it might even be that the dude in question have large tools and its painful to her but she can sit him down they talk about what she love or not but i sincerely feel this lady is also a weird lady.

Who goes in a 3yrs relationship with a dude who dont have sex with you and u wont know his likes and dislike or have a way to tame him when he is going astray in some weird issues! maybe she never loved him truly and she was just advised to get married probbably cox the dude is rich or thereabout, bbut sincerely something is still going inbetween them? why have sex issues in less than days after marriage? who does that?? divorce is not the first solution because no guy would marry someone who brokeup after 1month of marriage on the instance that he forcefully have sex with her! first and foremost do u love this man

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by sarutobie(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
frosbel:
The man is a capital i.diot and yes these sorts of things can and do happen. The pastor is also a fool for supporting rape in this instance.

what kind of man will force his wife to have sex and then get support from a charlatan parading as a pastor.

And the problem is , this man maybe a habitual rapist who may even rape his own daughter, sister-in law, house help, groundnut seller etc.

Ask him to go for counselling to curb and cure his violent sexual tendencies.

If he does it again and you have brothers, uncles etc, bring them down one weekend to give him a good beating angry

woman champion did you read the op first story? she admitted to conniving with her friends to spend the man's money on frivolities, the man abstained from having sex with her for THREE years...he still went ahead to marry her..and on the wedding night she refuses his advance? dude shut da Bleep up! even though the husband is not here to tell his own side of the story, the OP's own version has a lot of holes and fingers that point right back at her already.

7 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by cjeriia: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
pweetixandy:
Hmmm..u and ur "husband" are not just compatible sexually. Ur not even romantic sef. What happend that morning would not have happend if u had just kissed him passionately and told him to wait until after service and u'll make him forget his name.instead u were doing like wood. Better divorce his silly behind and move on to the next phase of ur life cos as it is,100yrs of therapy will not help. U are not sensual and he is not patient. Hez a beast who shld be left alone,since u dnt know how to tame this beast. And u two dnt even have kids yet and u have a non existent sex life..incredible!
mumu..!! C spiteful advice. I sure say u don old 4 ya papa house.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by stagger: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Igholize:
Pictures of him raping u or Idont bliv it

Bastard. satan pepper that your mouth. Maybe that was how your dad raped your mum and conceived you. We are talking of a very serious matter here and you are talking this idiotic garbage. What do you want to do with the pictures? Feed your depraved mind with more filth, abi? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by yemmy98: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is one of the reasons i think divorce was invented. From what you've said so far, i perceive you're a career woman, hence you don't need to build your life around a man talk less of a sexually abusive man. You should overlook the fact that the marriage is recent and just end it now while you can. Old habits are difficult to stop if not impossible in a number of cases. The fact that he has started it early in your marriage now and you're giving in because let's face it, you can hardly defend yourself, is a pointer that this would continue for a while. At the end of the day you'll resent men and may slip into depression because of the fear of what your "husband" will do to you. My dear this is the 21st century not some medieval era, get a lawyer and get a divorce forget counselling or any of those sh*t. I am a man, and the thought of men maltreating women sickens me... I didn't have the guts to even finish reading your story this time after reading the last one. Get out of the marriage and don't look back. There's lots of love in this world

4 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by treasuress: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
stagger:
Your husband is operating with a spirit of seduction. From your pastor's response, you should know you should quit that church. I have never in my life heard of such madness.

People talk of violence against women. This is the worst form. A man raping his wife! God have His mercy! Madam, get help and get it fast...from YOUR PARENTS. You, your husband, his parents and your parents should sit down let all these details come out there and not here on Nairaland. I am sure a solution would come out.
define rape
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
I stated it in the former thread that the wife is the problem they are facing. I wont type much sha, but Madam, learn to advance in your mentality in issues of marriage. Saying "your husband rapes you" sounds ridiculous. He's only taking charge of what rightly belongs to him. As far as i am concerned, he never raped you. He only had sex with you as his wife. Simple! Change your mentality/orientation and you'll see you'll begin to enjoy your marriage. Give him that pusssy you've kept away from him for over 3yrs as much as he wants. E no dey easy to be starved of pusssy for that long and then opportunity comes, if na me sef, na devour i for devour d pusssy. Lol.

14 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by thorbar(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
If a girl play hard 2 gt i lose interest asap
But my cousin told if a girl play hard 2 gt..he ll endure till she done,n d moment he gain ground,she ll regret playin hard 2 gt...dat husband is sm1 lyk my cousin...its a free world anyway..

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Readonee35L(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
andromida:
I honestly find it hard to believe this story. If its true i am sorry you are going through all this your husband seems insane to me from your story.

I am curious though have you never enjoyed the s3x with him?

Why is he communicating with you in such a violent way and why do you have to tolerate this nonsense? when the pastors wife told you to kneel and beg him you should have said NO. You can't just be crying and tolerating some extreme s3x just to please him look for a solution abeg since he is also a skilled manipulator and you've lost your voice you may need to go back home.

You don't have to pay any price you didn't commit any crime you only got married.
but you are judging from one corner now
why should she deny her husband of sex
after 3 years of waiting
it sounds more like she doesn't love him or she married him for another reason
that girl is not even romantic

4 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hian!!

Talk about beauty and d beast!.... if ur story is true (which i doubt) ur husband needs him some Jesus and prozac! Wat kind of a man punishes his wife with intimacy?!! If na me.....rat poison plenty for my area, na to form good wife, lace his wine and watch him die!!!

#abegshiftmakebreezeblow
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by eedrees(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
ojeffo:
ITS EITHER THE STORY IS FAKE OR THE OP IS A LESBIAN....QED

How many times have we come across stories in Vanguard where women take their husband to court over this kind of issues, especially in Lagos a.k.a Gotham City. These things r happening everyday and this story whether true or false is a fracture of what is happening everyday, things women are going through in so called Marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op is prolly a lesbian. I once had a boring gf like that. She said kissing and sex irritates her. WTF! I dumbed her silly bottom at the speed of light.
Your marriage is very boring, hence, your husband misbehavior. Your husband saw this coming and still go ahead to marry you. Gosh! The guy tolerated you all this while and instead of you to spice things up after your marriage and you were behaving as if its a sin to have s** with your hubby. It is your type that will tell their husband they should pray and ask for forgiveness for the s** they are about to have. Not to late to become a nun, sister....you hear.
I can't even stand a boring gf not to talk of marrying her. mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by drkay002: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2014

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tah! Lie lie angry
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=15pt] Nonsense thread [/size] undecided
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Funjosh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
I like this movie.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Ninilowo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
edmasta01:
My dear.....get in touch with Praise Fowowe. Www.praisefowowe.com

Google him

He deals with issues like this and help many married couples.

Many Nigerian pastors have absolutely no clue what they are talking about when it comes to sex in marriage.

Be wise. Go to the website i stated above. Ypu will get help there.
Fowowe Praise you say? No no and CAPITAL NO. The guy will complicate already complicated matter ni. In a case like dis, Mr and Mrs S. Y. Osewa are the best. They are good marriage counselors.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
[b] he came back and raped me again till i agree i will go. So i dressed up and just ran into my own car, took off.....
Pastor i don't know why this happen but i knew i never ask God to give me a virgin as a wife. My brother married a virgin and till today he cannot enjoy sex so he has resulted to having sex outside wedlock but i have promised myself that i wont do that. Whether she likes it or not, she must satisfy me

you see its your time to cry now, im giving you those hot sex so you remember the times you used to punish me, insult me and make me go through hardtime but you've got to change now because I'm your husband, if not you will be crying like this.

What!!! So i am wicked for having have sex with my wife? The same woman i paid a huge ransom to her calabar relations to marry her? I got so angry so i raped the hell out of her that day. She almost fainted, though i felt bad afterwards.

so i showed her I'm more powerful by having sex with her and she said she wasn't going to church anymore.
and i remember she does anything i want her to do while having sex with (RAPING) her so i gave her another round.

[/b]

This guy is a special breed of psycho

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
I will comment when the story gets to part 3
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
RedBenson:
I stated it in the former thread that the wife is the problem they are facing. I wont type much sha, but Madam, learn to advance in your mentality in issues of marriage. Saying "your husband rapes you" sounds ridiculous. He's only taking charge of what rightly belongs to him. As far as i am concerned, he never raped you. He only had sex with you as his wife. Simple! Change your mentality/orientation and you'll see you'll begin to enjoy your marriage. Give him that pusssy you've kept away from him for over 3yrs as much as he wants. E no dey easy to be starved of pusssy for that long and then opportunity comes, if na me sef, na devour i for devour d pusssy. Lol.
Mr.....u wicked o! Just because she wanted to keep her virginity......she shud die from kitten OVERWORK?! I av one word for u and Op's hubby......EVIL!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by 3coins(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Andy..is that you?
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
My Spidey-sense is tingling...

This is a fake story. Writer is practicing.
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by treasuress: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
upon all your acient behaviour the nigga still invested his money to buy you a car, and you have never bathe with your husband once angry angry, God pvnish anybody dat critisize that nigga, she is telling the story onesided, a dude dat can wait for 3yrs without touching you, YOU DONT LOVE HIM, FACE IT, DIVORCE HIM LET SOMEBODY BETTER TAKE YOUR PLACE,

8 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by okiezman(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:
. You are not romantic
You guys dated for three good years.
All he is asking for is for you to be a classy w.ho.r.e for him angry lipsrsealed

He shouted i should let us go, and i refused. He came back and raped me again till i agree i will go. So i dressed up and just ran into my own car, took off.

How can you believe this fake story? undecided undecided undecided

So he got to church and the pastor and wife ask him about me, he said i must be inside. The pastor sensed something. did you say she must be inside? Did you two not come together bla bla bla. After serious enquiries he opened up that we had an issue in the morning.

Your at home and you know what the pastor asked him baa?

7 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by cjeriia: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chaiii..!!!! @ OP, U can lie oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by arvinsloane(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
aitop:
To me, i believe the op because there is nothing impossible about marraige issues.
Believing this story means you could believe anything. Oga Jona is from france.please believe me
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by sarutobie(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
MsPat:
Mr.....u wicked o! Just because she wanted to keep her virginity......she shud die from kitten OVERWORK?! I av one word for u and Op's hubby......EVIL!!!!
Mrs....you wicked o! kitten OVERWORK even on her wedding night? after three years of abstinence between her and the husband? even your mama no go support you for this one..

2 Likes

Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Eyop: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ishilove:
Hian. The two of you have serious issues. Just one week nd you're already reporting each other?? Smh

So Ishilove what do you advise her? If na you,will you stay and endure all the jabulani nonsense
Re: Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Readonee35L:

but you are judging from one corner now
why should she deny her husband of sex
after 3 years of waiting
it sounds more like she doesn't love him or she married him for another reason
that girl is not even romantic

Romantic? he is inconsiderate of her feelings how can she be romantic? did he have to marry her?

She is not denying him sex, he is raping her anytime she says no. I don't understand he is acting so cruel to his wife and its just one week i can't wrap my mind around this even if she acted pompous when they were dating he had a choice to leave why wait for three years just to rape your wife. Is he a psychopath, a sociopath? What a wicked man!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.