Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

**king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick (922 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Obainojazz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by kr0ne(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Topic: My Crazy Moments

Instruction: You have, once, twice or more times, had crazy moments. Moments you will never forget in a hurry. Real or fictional, entertainment should be your watchword as you deliver on this topic

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Entertainment - - 4 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8bars/16Lines...

- Deadline is Tuesday, 9th of Dec, 2014

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

- Good luck!
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by Limerick: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
I shock
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by Iceskidd(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by Iceskidd(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
LIMERICK, i don post ooo
[center]The Chase[/center]
Exams had just finished/
boys only came to school, too be chillin/
we were 4 sitting and then this loser came/
we got bored i brought up a fun idea to go steal some sugarcane/
but the loser chickened out, the guy fear/
then one outta the remaining four brushed off the idea/
but we called him a chicken just like the loser/
i immidiately became a harsh abuser/
so he joined/
we weren't even tactical/
we taught it'd be easy, like the times we did it during agric practicals/
so we entered, immidiately we started to steal/
naim the man commot from bush, oboi guys reverted to heels/
see running, but the stüpid aboki wouldn't stop pursuing/
who woulda thought he was viewing what we were doing/
but that wasn't my problem/
i had to escape from the goblin/
the man looked like an insane goat/
so when i heard a friend shout, 'fence fence' i had to add more speed like usain bolt/
the last guy was running back too school/
he was very stüpid, infact a foöl/
the fäg was caught hiding under a desk/
while boiz wey follow fence, don reach house, no even care to wonder, dey rest/
the next day, my guy cooked up lies and gave to the vice principal/
well that crazy day was amongst many, was an unwise principle/
Story was real, it happened in ss2 not anything fictional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by Limerick: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
22 February 2010, first day I stepped inside a bank/.... I'm like "today's gone be the bomb....what an FBI's deprived/.... Niggas on queue were many as the sands/.... Just then, a hand reached for my bag/
.... My mind flew; I gat a thousand or two in there..... No, I've got ten to be precise!!!/

.... as I was thinking the amount I had, then a girl re-informed me/..... when I nearly slept in the public/.... Came back to my senses, took to my heels and quickly went for the monkey/.... Its death I was pondering/.... to me, that day was meant to be funny/
..... 22 feb. 2010....... is a day I wouldnt forget in a hurry!!!/

I said to myself, I'd never run from a battle/.... then came the day I'm to put these words into practise/.... I'm f*cked and reminded/
.... as jobless as I am.... I went into a ranch.... and started troubling cattles/

..... So I entered the ranch and stood at the door/.... Different cattles, 3 cows and a bull on the floor/.... I made a move at the four/.... Persistedly troubled em till their mooing begun/
..... I dodged the cows that came after me.....buh the headbutt was straight to the point..... When I took the bull by the horn!!!/

.... I was unconscious, slept off from the useless mamon/.... My spirit almost left me and intruded zion/.... attack ws like a ruthless armour/
.... I mean the hit from the bull came raw, with pain like a wounded Lion!!/ (Roar with pain)

.... as usual, that passed and I had to move on/.... Brokeness nearly 'maimed' me till I ws 'armed' with few guns/.... I was in a Gang of two cults/.... Had a Black hat and shoes on/.... I was crowned the new boss/
...... I shock, mumbled a couple words before we despatched in two forms/

I led my team with energy/.... Strange noise, we hid in a 'kiosk' like remedies/(cures)
this time, anyone is an enemy/..... The cops came shooting, I'm I to run or stay.... "you are not an armed robber" a voice said to me/.... Operation on a 'strange land'... I'm a refugee/..... I was lost for a while/.....trouble endured for the night/
....then it finally dawn on me when I saw my best friend my killed!!/

.... here you have it I was bad and I felt empty/.... too many crazy moments and they hardly finished/.... too many crazy moments like Arabic teachings/.... too many crazy moments, some, from tragic beatings/.... Dastardly killings/
..... Wuldnt be left out.... Buh the craziest was the day I landed in a Psychiatric Clinic!!/

Lwkm, Na Joke o grin

2 Likes

Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by kr0ne(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Smh

Open for votes

Mikuz
Emaprince
Elymaxiimus
Krone
Guykhena
Ibime
Loonat11kk
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by mikuz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points : Icekidd

Flow- - 1 point : Icekidd

Imagery- - 2 points : Icekidd

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points : Limerick

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points : Icekidd

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points : Limerick

Vocabulary-- 2 points : Limerick

MVGT : Icekidd
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by kr0ne(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'll have to go with Mikuz's vote. Limerick was seriously not serious

Mvgt - - -Iceskidd
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by Iceskidd(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2014
kr0ne:
Smh

Open for votes

Emaprince
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Ibime
Loonat11kk
0ther verds please. Make dem quickly close the battle
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by Limerick: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Mikuz
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by Limerick: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Wow
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by mikuz(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2014
What is it?
Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by Limerick: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2014
See question

Re: **king Of Poet** {group C} Iceskidd Vs Limerick by dj5naira(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
LAL!

(1) (Reply)

****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** / Da Maker Invasion / * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.