Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. (18918 Views)

Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... / Why We Still Dont Understand Ladies(picture) / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
....ok, accordin to official reports, 96% of the population are always angry....not because they can't find moiney but becuz communication & understanding chicks. The truth is there is no point loookin depress like Tiger juss cuz u can't communicate and understand chicks but luckity today, this s**** muss stop. I will giv y'all some inside tips to help understand all chicks globally so yor life's can improve yor relationships:

step 1: It doesn't matter what u say..it matters how she feels: trusss me, u tell a chick she is beaurifull or sexxxxy doesn't mean anything if u don't support it wit moiney or brazillian wig.....BUT...u tell her she looks light skin...TRUSS ME....she will fall in love wit u. Remember...avery woman wants to loook like or close to beyansi ( gerrrrit?) angry

Step 2: She is more afraid of rejection than you: according to another report, homebase guys find it normal to get rejected which is why most would rather hang with there pillow case instead of havin confidence to approach a chick. So pliss remeber, a woman's desire is to be desired (hope this make since) angry

Step 3: Name - Plis get rid of those yor traditional names that sound like farmer..serrriously....how do u expext females to take u serrrious or understand u when u have traditional names like ogururugogo?.. W.T.F?....chicks appreciate nice english names they can relates toylike james, mr cork, Harry, Hercules,trey or Ricky (gerrrit? ) angry

Step 4: Emotions - learn to talk or use wot we call softly softly appproach when talkin to chicks. After the conversation, give them a hug & then say: *take care babes* ..This makes u stand out from the crowd and makes u come across like a Londoner...99% of u people never been to London but that's how we do it here in London and chicks appreciate us berrra (understand? ) angry

Step 5: Money: Stop thinking about money all the time coz it makes u age quickly...serrriously....how on earth do u expect chicks to take u serrrrrious when at age of 18years old...u hav white hair loookin like stone age mechanic? (does it make sense?) angry

....Hopefully...peoples lifes will once again improve after readin this great thread....any question?

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by marieolae(f): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
MrCork where have you been?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Cholls(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
My brother what can I say? Can I use this?
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, *falls of mountain everest*

ok, gorrit

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Diffdeef(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
You mean..I should stop thinking about money?

And...think of women?

I'm afraid,Something Is wrong with you.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by LaurelP(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dry
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by izsmike: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
IF U LIKE U CRAM ALL THE LAWS OF UNDERSTANDING WOMAN ON EARTH, A GIRL THAT WILL NOT LIKE U WILL STILL NOT LIKE U

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by dechandel(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chei
Dey don release am for Christmas break lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by kagari: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mr cork do you have tips for those in france?

14 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by IamLEGEND1: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjijjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuiiiiiiioooiuiiiiiiiiii
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Eyaa

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Neldrizzy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stale #smh
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Maamin(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Diffdeef:

And...think of women?

Gbam!!!

Think money you think women

Think women you end up loosing both... kiss

*chops knockle*

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
mrcorkthe professor
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by unibenstudent1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
U are a comedian,,I like dis piece..Mr cork but where ur face?
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by harrysterol(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dry joke tongue
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by tobiboss(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice thread op, front page pls
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nelsizzy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dry n pointless.....

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Diffdeef:

And...think of women?

....are u goin to take moiney to heaven? ....goat!! (no oofeinse) angry

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
kagari:
Mr cork do you have tips for those in france?

....bro this thread is directed towrrard home base guys.....women cannot relate to them coz there aprocah usualy unbearable.

..as per France ..yes ..I have special advise for guys base in france: Qui Vous le pa le burrit ous pa la light skin females with care vous pa qui neyo vous qui pula? Gerrrrit?
angry

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
MrCork where have you been?

...dyaamm...sweeery u kinda fine like a Londoner.....can u cook?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by kagari: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
MrCork:

....bro this thread is directed towrrard home base guys.....women cannot relate to them coz there aprocah usualy unbearable.

..as per France ..yes ..I have special advise for guys base in france: Qui Vous le pa le burrit ous pa la light skin females with care vous pa qui neyo vous qui pula? Gerrrrit?
angry
Ok i gerrit
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Diffdeef(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
MrCork:

mrcorkgoat all your topics are under romance,niggur get a life.

You better strive to make it in life,I pity you boy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by agrovick(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
cork my niccur
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Tymax(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy tell her she is light skin cheesy cheesy

Step 2 is the pure truth. cool

I don miss your topics o. Welcome back.
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Diffdeef:
mrcorkgoat all your topics are under romance,niggur get a life.

You better strive to make it in life,I pity you boy.

....brother clearly dont gerrrrrit...it takes time though.

....this thread will only make sence to u once you reach the age of 18 (no offense)
undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by marieolae(f): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2014
MrCork:

...dyaamm...sweeery u kinda fine like a Londoner.....can u cook?
yes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Beennkumar(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2014
MrCork:

are u goin to take women to heaven?.....fowl! (no offence)

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by suretman(m): 1:46am On Dec 09, 2014
MrCork:

are you goin to take women to heaven? Or this chicks will take u to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by naijaboiy: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2014
The Mods put this Joke on front page grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by nas4q(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Mrcock the professional clown! How do Londoners look like?
With supported evidence ofcourse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Pic: Secondary School Girls Expose Boobs In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.