Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. (26825 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babymama1:

Perhaps I wouldn't
Men are stronger than women and 99% of violent crime is committed by men
A man is more likely to kill than a woman
Most cases where a woman kills it is in self defense against abusers including abusive husbands
Sadly she may not get a fair trial in a place like Nigeria

What kind of husband picks a fight over 10 naira sweet

in abusive marriages, u only hear the man beat the woman and at most she gets injured, but u hardly hear of a man kill a woman, but u only find women killing their husbands on news almost on daily basis. if GOD had given women more power than men, they will be killin men everyday, cos women act without thinking. take a clue from the Ugandan housemaid, women maltreating their househelps (e.g burnin their house helps with hot iron and all that), jealous lady pouring acid on another. i believe from the few examples i have given, u will see that women inflict more collossal and deadly injury on human, compared to men

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
tiniyata:

in abusive marriages, u only hear the man beat the woman and she mostly gets injured, but u hardly hear of a man kill a woman, but u only find women killing their husbands on news almost on daily basis. if GOD had given women more power than men, they will be killin men everyday, cos women act without thinking. take a clue from the Ugandan housemaid, women burnin their house helps with hot iron and all that, jealous lady pouring acid on another. i believe from the few examples i have given, u will see that women inflict more collossal and deadly injury on human, compared to men

Please where have you been?
Use USA and UK naija migrants as a case study
How many wives have been killed and how many husbands?
I can easily pull out 12 stories of nigerian men killing their wives and not a single one of nigerian woman killing husband
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babymama1:

Please where have you been?
Use USA and UK naija migrants as a case study
How many wives have been killed and how many husbands?
I can easily pull out 12 stories of nigerian men killing their wives and not a single one of nigerian woman killing husband

lets deal with local issues first. those Nigerian men living abroad have exhausted all the options before finally settling for murder. no man will wake up and kill his wife.
Come up with ur stories and lets view it critically, and u will find that almost all murder cases outside Nigeria, the women are instrumental to it
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babymama1:

What kind of husband picks a fight over 10 naira sweet
He was just looking for an excuse to beat up the woman and she got the better part of him

Thank GOD u are not the Judge over this case, otherwise u would have judged it differently, cos u conclude based on what u hear (not experienced) and u begin to act on it even though it clear that she was guilty.

Anyways sweetie, u are not alone in this, there are lots of ladies like you out there, but i'm glad u people are not GOD or placed in any powerful office, otherwise all men will be toast (guilty or not guilty)

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by toy1980: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/woman-stabs-husband-to-death-over-n10-sweet/

Foolish wife.

you were never under a spell.

You are a wicked person and deserve jail time.

You destroyed a man's life over N10? she deserves to sleep with the bees.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by kayalla(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
na frustration which is caused by poverty.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mad woman,vry wicked of her
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by ayomidegambari(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Make u leave am 4 am make I but N20 naira own 4 u, nw u don kill am over N10 tomtom. See ur lyf
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by xtervaganza(m): 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fresia01:
THIS IS ABSURD... PEOPLE DNT ACT LIKE BARBARIANS HERE IN TAHITI
but you guys played football like barbarians at the confederation cup grin grin
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by ethylene: 2:58am On Dec 09, 2014
In china, for this type of crime, you can be sentenced to death by kung-fu kombat sad
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by dnawah(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2014
me i blame the man o! y him no give am money 4 small business?him make her depend on him.i don learn a lesson now.no house wife,no way.mama chioma make we go find shop 4 u.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by marieolae(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2014
this story goes beyond the "tom tom"
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by dublinkmy6: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ephesians 4vs27- do not give the devil a chance. She may be right if she says she didn't know what came over her. The devil obviously entered her and used her natural resources(cruelty) to achieve his aim.
She created/allowed the foothold of wickedness/cruelty in her life which the devil used to create that havoc. The devil can only use your weakness against you.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by ApstPaul: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Which love is she talking about? A homicide love or what? I think if genuine mutual love was their bond she shouldn't act as such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Friend Kills Lagos Driver To Date Girlfriend (Pics) / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) / Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.