Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (65093 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Wat Do U Do Wen Ur Ex's Husband Or Boyfriend Sends U A Friend Request On Fb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

You wan try? tongue
I feel run 20miles inside fire for my gf tongue
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Zellie: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
That he's a mumu. LOL grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Iffffffy(f): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Implies he went through hell before he could get me.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by bashydemy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
I die the day u do this
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
laykhorn:

I thought you were for us, and you kicked against such

I was just being humuorous with that statement tongue
I got your mention on the post i quoted you

Although my 1st post about the picture was also light attempt at humour.
I was also being realistic. No girl is worth taking that extreme steps for. Maybe your mother tongue
But for a girl that will leave and run along with a better offer?? Nah nah.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijababe2:
You be Abraham?

Abraham almost killed.. There is no almost for me. I will kill him finish grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by laykhorn(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

I was just being humuorous with that statement tongue
I got your mention on the post i quoted you

Although my 1st post about the picture was also light attempt at humour.
I was also being realistic. No girl is worth taking that extreme steps for. Maybe your mother tongue
But for a girl that will leave and run along with a better offer?? Nah nah.
Hmmmmn! You sound elusive and honest, a rare combination. I got the humour and C'mon, I'm not a dolt, I'm also smart. You sound really smart and like a good Special adviser of women affairs friend. I'd PM you. Mummy missberrypop5! Come help me screen this babe o... I don catch one for you.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
laykhorn:

Hmmmmn! You sound elusive and honest, a rare combination. I got the humour and C'mon, I'm not a dolt, I'm also smart. You sound really smart and like a good Special adviser of women affairs friend. I'd PM you. Mummy missberrypop5! Come help me screen this babe o... I don catch one for you.
Why hmmm? tongue
And thanks cheesy
Special adviser? Nah. I am good with accounts too. I'd rather be the world bank president cool that pays more grin

Ever heard of Beennkumar? Dont let him see that pm part o. Wouldnt want you spending the xmas with a broken leg grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by tabisegroup(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
dechandel:

If my son tries this. I will kill him with that knife undecided
y? ...not good risking for women ?
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by emirateprince: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
godsveryown:
na u talk am na so sopose knw na
Hmmmmmm pls send me a pm I will tell u
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by pharod(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2014
AmberQueen:

Calm down.... Lol

I am calm.... My annoyance is that ladies will continue thinking that they are actually worthy of such displays of love because men have continually proven that they lack any manner of reasoning when it comes to our female counterparts.....
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by pharod(m): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2014
nnafather:

Including your mother?

Is that guy doing it for his mother? Its simple... He z thinking with his pe.nis... No other reason to even contemplate such.....

I said 'no woman' bro... And last time i checked, my mum is still a woman....
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Dreyl(m): 3:04am On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:

Oh Lord of mercy shocked shocked
Nigeria guys are not romantic.

Pls be like Bruno Mars for once tongue
hehehehehehe maybe in the next world but for now,just fogerrit. besides the only person i can do that for his my mum. smiley
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by monsterprick(m): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2014
la knife, LA death. in Berlin we don't over suffer for love.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by wordbank(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2014
Love wey don die teh teh
Carry money put for d end, I go even cross fire, seven seas, kraken to collect am
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by laykhorn(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:

Why hmmm? tongue
And thanks cheesy
Special adviser? Nah. I am good with accounts too. I'd rather be the world bank president cool that pays more grin

Ever heard of Beennkumar? Dont let him see that pm part o. Wouldnt want you spending the xmas with a broken leg grin
So you can handle my Accounts too, dont worry, I'll send you all my banking details. I use 3 banks, can you handle that much or I should get an assistant for you My container sef must arrive this December, will you have time to balance the....
Beennkumar That man again! Why wont he just stick with all those he has at hand and leave all the good ones for us.
Never mind! He is my promiscous granpa. He'll sure not have a problem digesting this,
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by fyneboi79(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2014
kozaic:
To the ladies---what will you make of it

To the guyz---what will make you send such?
I do this all d time,but immediately after I sample the kpekus they begin to do it. And believe me it slices them more cos I move on grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Janeify(f): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2014
obbasiasa:
hmmmmmmm? undecided
swerve undecided
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Beennkumar(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2014
laykhorn:

So you can handle my Accounts too, dont worry, I'll send you all my banking details. I use 3 banks, can you handle that much or I should get an assistant for you My container sef must arrive this December, will you have time to balance the....
Beennkumar That man again! Why wont he just stick with all those he has at hand and leave all the good ones for us.
Never mind! He is my promiscous granpa. He'll sure not have a problem digesting this,
I do have a problem digesting it. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by laykhorn(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Beennkumar:

I do have a problem digesting it. undecided undecided
*whispers*
Gramps! Just this once. Dont accept such a second time. Promise I wont even try a second
*Speaks Up*
Dechandel! I told you Beenn is wonderful, He understands.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Beennkumar(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2014
laykhorn:

*whispers*
Gramps! Just this once. Dont accept such a second time. Promise I wont even try a second
*Speaks Up*
Dechandel! I told you Beenn is wonderful, He understands.
I'm pretty sure you want to spend your Christmas in a cemetery. smiley
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2014
laykhorn:

I dont do container accounts.. 3dormantactive bank account?? No, thanks. I'd rather keep biting my nails till a better offer comes

Beennkumar? Promiscous? This is a clear case of a mistaken identity. Be careful. I am a black belt holder grin
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by laykhorn(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Beennkumar:

If its for her, then I'm ready.
*Stands upright, Closes eye expecting his shot*
Atleast I made my point, had a good reason to die and change her mindset of Nigerian guys not romantic
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by laykhorn(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Beennkumar:

Atleast I made my point, had a good reason to die and change her mindset of Nigeria guys not romantic

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by Beennkumar(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2014
laykhorn:

Atleast I made my point, had a good reason to die and change her mindset of Nigeria guys not romantic
That's not romantic. You were just being foolish. undecided

"If I get 8 hours to slaughter Laykhorn, I'll spend 7 hours to sharp my knife."

Just get yourself ready. Your virgins await you. smiley
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by laykhorn(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:

I dont do container accounts.. 3dormantactive bank account?? No, thanks. I'd rather keep biting my nails till a better offer comes

Beennkumar? Promiscous? This is a clear case of a mistaken identity. Be careful. I am a black belt holder grin
Haaa! What do you take me for...
Ok! Make I talk true.
I dont have a container, but my 3 accounts are huge and hyperactive. You should better take this, its once in a lifetime.
Beennkumar I know him very very very welllllllllll and possibly more than you do.
Oya! Granpa, Its confession time. Start now.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by laykhorn(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Beennkumar:

That's not romantic. You were just being foolish. undecided

"If I get 8 hours to slaughter Laykhorn, I'll spend 7 hours to sharp my knife."

Just get yourself ready. Your virgins await you. smiley
This got me cracked. You even used my Signature words against me.
Beenn, are you really this mean? I still wont change my stance, I'm ready to be the Romeo of our time. Get your knife ready while I modify my will.
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by godsveryown(f): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
emirateprince:

Hmmmmmm pls send me a pm I will tell u
wats a pm
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by emirateprince: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2014
godsveryown:
undecided undecided undecidedwats a pm
Personal matter undecided
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by godsveryown(f): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2014
angry cry lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked
emirateprince:

Personal matter undecided
undecided kiss cry smiley wink
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by adetopshot(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Babe,can u believe this fool?
Re: Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? by dechandel(f): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2014
laykhorn:

Haaa! What do you take me for...
Ok! Make I talk true.
I dont have a container, but my 3 accounts are huge and hyperactive. You should better take this, its once in a lifetime.
Beennkumar I know him very very very welllllllllll and possibly more than you do.
Oya! Granpa, Its confession time. Start now.
Once in a lifetime
Nah. Thanks.. I still insist on the world bank thingy. If its not that. Its nothing.

And please. Leave your Grand father alone.. He can do no wrong in my eyes cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.