Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help (1831 Views)

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
My friend has been telling me about the woes of her neighbours maid. The maid is less than 10years old and has one deformed hand. The neighbour beats her mercilessly and leaves her home alone with her 3year old son for days without food. The last time she beat her up so bad that someone saw the maid outside and called police (terrible gaping wounds all over the poor child's body). She not only beats but starves the little girl!! The neighbour spent 2 nights in jail and guess what when she came out they gave the maid back to her (Nigerian Police sucks). The beating has gotten worse and my friend sees the little girl shedding tears staring into space daily. She tries to sneak her food from time to time but the girl is so scared sometimes she refuses that her aunty will beat her. My friend is very disturbed and is scared for the girls life. She is so small she cannot defend herself and now she has been molested to the point that when my friend asked her 'does she still beat you?' She said the girl quickly stepped back and said 'no no no oh' ...Meanwhile my friend heard her screaming the whole of the day before. The girl is from the East and cant speak good english. The most my friend has gotten out of her is her parents are in the village.

Please does anyone know any organisation or anyone my friend can call that will rescue the poor soul before she is killed or totally scared for life cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please why are womens heart like this? It is really very annoying and killing; I feel so. Sad and cry within when I see or hear stories like this; kai!!! Please. There are child right groups; please just trry using gooogle... Why!! Why!!b why!!! I feel soo sad m.. Kai!!! What is her crime? A child suffering for the insensitivity and incapacitation of her fooolish parents... God please whenn will aall this nonsense end? Ohjhhhhhh
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
My sister, i and my friend shed tears over the poor child's situation every day but we know we just have to do something cause God will not come from heaven but use humans to save the poor girl. I have tried to use Google but nothing useful is coming up. I am hoping someone on Nairaland has more reliable information. Not people that will only go and make noise and still leave her with the evil lady.

The lady has a raz brother that comes to stay there frequently, i am scared for her sexual safety.... sad sad
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by anthoniaz(f): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think you should look for how to get info abt her so you can get her back to her parents before they kill her.

Sometimes I hear my neighbour's maid screaming and saying "sir please na, please na, don't flog me with wire"

I don't know why people are so wicked.If you can't stand another person's child, send her back.It's simple.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
anthoniaz:
I think you should look for how to get info abt her so you can get her back to her parents before they kill her.

Sometimes I hear my neighbour's maid screaming and saying "sir please na, please na, don't flog me with wire"

I don't know why people are so wicked.If you can't stand another person's child, send her back.It's simple.

Thanks. She doesn't speak English. My friends uses sign language to communicate with her. The lady doesn't talk to me friend and avoids her. She is the only one that knows were the girl is from. I will tell her to try and get the name of the girls village and family name if possible.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please nairalanders. Help . I cant find any useful links on line. People are viewing but not saying anything. If it were some meaningless topic it would have 10 pages and be on front page by now.

Lets be human and help this girl. If you have any useful info please drop it here. Thanks on behalf of the lil girl
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by veave(f): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmmn sad
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
missojugo:

Please nairalanders. Help . I cant find any useful links on line. People are viewing but not saying anything. If it were some meaningless topic it would have 10 pages and be on front page by now.

Lets be human and help this girl. If you have any useful info please drop it here. Thanks on behalf of the lil girl

Check the second thread you opened.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
It is really sad what people get up to in the name of employing house girl.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
ileobatojo:

Check the second thread you opened.

Thanks a bunch. Didn't realise i posted the topic twice. God bless you for pointing it out
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by anthoniaz(f): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
missojugo:

Thanks. She doesn't speak English. My friends uses sign language to communicate with her. The lady doesn't talk to me friend and avoids her. She is the only one that knows were the girl is from. I will tell her to try and get the name of the girls village and family name if possible.

Na wa oo!
Please do, the earlier the better.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by magicminister: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2016
missojugo:

My sister, i and my friend shed tears over the poor child's situation every day but we know we just have to do something cause God will not come from heaven but use humans to save the poor girl. I have tried to use Google but nothing useful is coming up. I am hoping someone on Nairaland has more reliable information. Not people that will only go and make noise and still leave her with the evil lady.

The lady has a raz brother that comes to stay there frequently, i am scared for her sexual safety.... sad sad

Hey,
That child is your calling from God.
Don't seat back and act helpless.
Are you doing the best you can do? Please be honest to yourself.
Don't expect God to come from heaven beforr you realize the task he has set for you: which is to protect that child.

How you go about it is your cross.
Be rest assured that if I was in your shoes, i would find someone that speaks igbo to communicate with her, I would get a picture of that child.
Make another report to the police and see how I can return the child to the parents with the help of the police.

Do it for her so that others may be kind to your own children!
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
OP, what's up with this case please? What's up?
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Miami11: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
You made me sad

Find aggressive people to confront the witch

Please do something and let us know what you do
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by MurderX: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please send whatsapp message to 0805 700 0003. Describe the location and your observations. I bet you will see the police there soon.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Ama80(f): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Better still upload d child's pix here.u never know who is watching.

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Women Are So Ungrateful / URGENT: Father Forces Mother To Take In Mistress And Off-spring / I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.