Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos (3587 Views)

Pls How Do I Buy Phones And Phone Accessories In Bulk / Cheap Phone Numbers, 0.60k Per Number / Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos by MrsMango(f): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello forum members, I have a brother that wants to go into this line of business. He needs link on where to get bulk and very cheap phone accessories in Lagos. Please if you have any idea, kindly drop it here for the benefit of all. Thanks.
Re: Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos by MrsMango(f): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Good morning, anyone?
Re: Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos by mrsage(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Visit computer village in Ikeja. Some guys bring in goods and store and sell in wholesale. You may ask any retail seller. Ask questions. Do your homework. Most guys may not reveal the source to you but you will discover if you spemd time within the market

I am very sure of this.

1 Like

Re: Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos by MrsMango(f): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
mrsage:
Visit computer village in Ikeja. Some guys bring in goods and store and sell in wholesale. You may ask any retail seller. Ask questions. Do your homework. Most guys may not reveal the source to you but you will discover if you spemd time within the market

I am very sure of this.
Thanks for your comment.
That's exactly the problem, spending time within the market is almost not possible for someone that doesn't reside in Lagos.
Re: Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos by dav8id(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
MrsMango:

Thanks for your comment.
That's exactly the problem, spending time within the market is almost not possible for someone that doesn't reside in Lagos.

thats the best suggestion for...when starting business you need sacrifices and thank Gods yours is just time sacrifice...
Re: Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos by EnterPRO: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
MrsMango:
Good morning, anyone?

pls call

for more information.

thanks.
PS: that's not my number and new members can't post on this section so you have to call.
Re: Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos by MrsMango(f): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
dav8id:

thats the best suggestion for...when starting business you need sacrifices and thank Gods yours is just time sacrifice...
OK, thanks.
Re: Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos by MrsMango(f): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
EnterPRO:

pls call

for more information.

thanks.
PS: that's not my number and new members can't post on this section so you have to call.
Thanks for your input.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Currency-in-circulation Drops To N1.668 Trillion / Are All These bank Charges Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.