Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 (5355 Views)

Christians As CHRIST Ambassador / All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba / Christianity For Christians As Islam For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
italo:

You would have to believe the Bible to be true to cite it as evidence. Unless I too can cite the Bible as evidence that God exists.

Make up your mind. Is the Bible true or fictional?
you're helping me prove my point.
You believe in the bible so you should be establishing that god was the most brutal mass murderer in history.
Even if Atheists were the worst mass murderers in history, you're in no position to point a finger because you believe the bible, and it says your god did worse... Your point would have been valid if you weren't a christian.

Let me dumb it down.
-You believe Atheists were the worst mass murderers in history.
-You believe in the bible.
-The bible, on many occasions shows that god did worse than any human.
Now, are you in any position to point fingers?
I hope this is simple enough for you to understand.

Adolf Hitler and Pope
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by tartar9(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
SEX slaves,Hmnnnnn.........
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Longstride:

you're helping me prove my point.
You believe in the bible so you should be establishing that god was the most brutal mass murderer in history.
Even if Atheists were the worst mass murderers in history, you're in no position to point a finger because you believe the bible, and it says your god did worse... Your point would have been valid if you weren't a christian.

Let me dumb it down.
-You believe Atheists were the worst mass murderers in history.
-You believe in the bible.
-The bible, on many occasions shows that god did worse than any human.
Now, are you in any position to point fingers?
I hope this is simple enough for you to understand.

Adolf Hitler and Pope

1. Let me illustrate how stupidd your post was...do the pics below prove that all those people are Catholics?

Use your brain.

2. If you can cite the Bible as evidence of anything, then I can cite it as evidence of God's existence. Agreed? In that case, your belief is out of the window.

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
italo:

1. Let me illustrate how stupidd your post was...do the pics below prove that all those people are Catholics?

Use your brain.

2. If you can cite the Bible as evidence of anything, then I can cite it as evidence of God's existence. Agreed? In that case, your belief is out of the window.

1. It Proves they are not anti-christian ...like you accused Hitler of being earlier..... Hitler was a baptised and confirmed Catholic.

Use your internet.

2. If you couldn't understand my previous post, as low as I brought it, then it's not your fault, don't be despaired... IQs aren't equal.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
You tell me to use the internet. Alright.

The internet tells me that Hitler persecuted Christians...particularly targeting prietsts and nuns for extermination.Read and tell me if you agree or you still choose to wallow in the bliss of your ignorance. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims
Longstride:

1. It Proves they are not anti-christian ...like you accused Hitler of being earlier..... Hitler was a baptised and confirmed Catholic.

Use your internet.

2. If you couldn't understand my previous1 post, as low as I brought it, then it's not your fault, don't be despaired... IQs aren't equal.

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2014
italo:
You tell me to use the internet. Alright.

The internet tells me that Hitler persecuted Christians...particularly targeting prietsts and nuns for extermination.Read and tell me if you agree or you still choose to wallow in the bliss of your ignorance. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims

LOL ....you're sidestepping the point ... I'm sure I didn't say Hitler didn't kill Christians.

Even if Hitler killed all the priests and nuns in the world, and you call me ignorant one million times, it still doesn't change the fact that he was a Baptised and Confirmed Catholic. Christians kill themselves everyday it's nothing new.

Next?
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Confirmed Catholic at fifteen. AntiCatholic as an adult.

Just like many nairaland Atheists.

That he was confirmed as a teenager doesnt mean he didnt become anticatholic.

His actions clearly prove he was anticatholic.
Longstride:

LOL ....you're [img][/img]sidestepping the point ... I'm sure I didn't say Hitler didn't kill Christians.

Even if Hitler killed all the priests and nuns in the world, and you call me ignorant one million times, it still doesn't change the fact that he was a Baptised and Confirmed Catholic. Christians kill themselves everyday it's nothing new.

Next?
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2014
italo:
Confirmed Catholic at fifteen. AntiCatholic as an adult.

Just like many nairaland Atheists.

That he was confirmed as a teenager doesnt mean he didnt become anticatholic.

His actions clearly prove he was anticatholic.

but he never denounced his faith, and was never excommunicated...was officially still Catholic.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2014
http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/archives-show-church-excommunicated-nazisHe denied the faith by his actions...hence, he excommunicated himself.

And the Church too excommunicated him.

Longstride:

but he never denounced his faith, and was never excommunicated.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Religion is an evil poison that pollutes the mind.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2014
italo:
http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/archives-show-church-excommunicated-nazisHe denied the faith by his actions...hence, he excommunicated himself.

And the Church too excommunicated him.

Your link isn't working.
Adolf Hitler was not excommunicated prior to his death... He was a Catholic till his suicide.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
UrbanMystique:
you mean I should just follow things written by anybody on Wikipedia without proper documentation? No wonder you god loving freaks believe Noah saved every animals from flood with a canoe because it was written in a book without proper documentation.
As far as we know, Hitler was Catholic, he never denied it, he never killed Catholic members but the Jews.

But the way, why did you ignore catholicism?

Liked I said earlier, you are just an ignorant slowpoke who reads only what appeals to his delusion.

And stop repeating the same crap... If you have nothing meaningful to say. If I say that aliens are bad according to one of marvels book. I don't have to believe aliens are real to analyze the book or your delusion.

Let me know who I'm talking to first.

Are you the one who said Hitler killed only Jews shocked...or did a lunatic hack your account?
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
"Hitler was never excommunicated by name, but as leader of the Nazi party, he was obviously included within the February 1931 edict of the Conference of German Bishops excommunicating all leaders and active members of the Nazi party"-http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_people_excommunicated_by_the_Roman_Catholic_Church

So my dear, Hitler was excommunicated.

Read and learn. Dont be like that lunatic that hacked urbanmystique's acc
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
italo:
"Hitler was never excommunicated by name, but as leader of the Nazi party, he was obviously included within the February 1931 edict of the Conference of German Bishops excommunicating all leaders and active members of the Nazi party"-http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_people_excommunicated_by_the_Roman_Catholic_Church

I'm sure you didn't read the whole article.

No matter how you guys tried to deny him after he lost power, Adolf Hitler was one of you!

http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/Catholic/Hitlersfaith-1.html

1 Like

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thats the convenient thing for you to think.

The man was antiCatholic, killing thousands of priests as i have proved.

i have also proved he was excommunicated.

But you just want to force him to be Catholic, without respect for facts. That way aanyone can say he was Atheist or Muslim or Buddhist...

It doesnt work that way...even if you uploaded 100 memes.

Sorry.
Longstride:

I'm sure you didn't read the whole article.

No matter how you guys tried to deny him after he lost power, Adolf Hitler was one of you!

http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/Catholic/Hitlersfaith-1.html

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
italo:
Thats the convenient thing for you to think.

The man was antiCatholic, killing thousands of priests as i have proved.

i have also proved he was excommunicated.

But you just want to force him to be Catholic, without respect for facts. That way aanyone can say he was Atheist or Muslim or Buddhist...

It doesnt work that way...even if you uploaded 100 memes.

Sorry.

Did you read the link I shared?
Adolf Hitler was brought up as a Christian.
The Church like whores, wrapped their legs around him when he was in power. As my first pic proved.
When it turned sour for him,when even Germans saw him as the bad guy, the Church was quick to deny him....typical Catholic behavior... Always whores for anyone in power.

And you have almost successfully avoided the real argument.
1.) You cannot point fingers at atheists for doing something that pales in contrast to what you believe your god did.

2.) Even if atheists killed everyone in a whole continent, it doesn't make your god any more true than bullshit.....
The truth does not owe any obligations to anyone..morally or otherwise ..... no matter what you accuse atheists of doing, it doesn't make their disbelief any less true. Your point was irrelevant.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Hitler was excommunicated in 1931, before he even came into power.

Hitler killed thousands of priests and nuns, millions of Catholics, closed many Churches...persecuted the Church.

He was clearly antiCatholic.

i dont know why you want to ignore these facts just to force your opinion to hold.
Longstride:

Did you read the link I shared?
Adolf Hitler was brought up as a Christian.
The Church like whores, wrapped their legs around him when he was in power. As my first pic proved.
When it turned sour for him,when even Germans saw him as the bad guy, the Church was quick to deny him....typical Catholic behavior... Always whores for anyone in power.

And you have almost successfully avoided the real argument.
1.) You cannot point fingers at atheists for doing something that pales in contrast to what you believe your god did.

2.) Even if atheists killed everyone in a whole continent, it doesn't make your god any more true than bullshit.....
The truth does not owe any obligations to anyone..morally or otherwise ..... no matter what you accuse atheists of doing, it doesn't make their belief any less true. Your point was irrelevant.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2014
italo:
"Hitler was never excommunicated by name, but [size=20pt]as leader of the Nazi party,[/size] he was obviously included within the February 1931 edict of the Conference of German Bishops excommunicating all leaders and active members of the Nazi party"-http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_people_excommunicated_by_the_Roman_Catholic_Church
italo:
[size=20pt]Hitler was excommunicated in 1931, before he even came into power.[/size]

Hitler killed thousands of priests and nuns, millions of Catholics, closed many Churches...persecuted the Church.

He was clearly antiCatholic.

i dont know why you want to ignore these facts just to force your opinion to hold.

you need Christ brother.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Your problem is gross igorance. There is nothing in your head yet you keep talking instead of learning.

Hitler became head of the Nazi party in 1921.

Hitler was excommunicated in 1931, along with all Nazi leaders...

...before he came into power as Chancellor of Germany in 1933.

Shut up and learn.

Dont be content with ignorance.
Longstride:

you need Christ brother.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
italo:
Your problem is gross igorance. There is nothing in your head yet you keep talking instead of learning.

Hitler became head of the Nazi party in 1921.

Hitler was excommunicated in 1931, along with all Nazi leaders...

...before he came into power as Chancellor of Germany in 1933.

Shut up and learn.

Dont be content with ignorance.

LOL ...keep insulting me, 'man of God' ...I'll turn the other cheek.

a father disowns his son for his heinous act, this doesn't stop his son from being his offspring.

Hitler will always be regarded as a Catholic no matter how much they try to distance themselves from him now.
Hitler was antiCatholic as you claim ... But the pope was all smiles, taking selfies with Hitler.

Again, stop avoiding the main argument.

The truth does not owe any obligations to anyone..morally or otherwise ..... no matter what you accuse atheists of doing, it doesn't make their disbelief any less true. Your point was irrelevant.

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by michaelwestern(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Longstride:

a father disowns his son for his heinous act, this doesn't stop his son from being his offspring.

Hitler will always be regarded as a Catholic no matter how much they try to distance themselves from him.

The truth does not owe any obligations to anyone..morally or otherwise ..... no matter what you accuse atheists of doing, it doesn't make their belief any less true. Your point was irrelevant.

Do you believe that the God of the bible killed anybody in this physical world? Please a YES/NO will do.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2014
michaelwestern:

Do you believe that the God of the bible killed anybody in this physical world? Please a YES/NO will do.

YES.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2014
The Pope meets and smiles with everybody...not just Catholics.

Hitler was antiCatholic as his actions and excommunication prove.

I dont believe God killed anyone. Its you that believes so...and its stupidd to say God doesnt exist but he kills.

And i showed how atheists are the worst mass murderers in history, in response to an ignorant atheist who suggested that religion is the main catalyst for killing.
Longstride:

LOL ...keep insulting me, 'man of God' ...I'll turn the other cheek.

Hitler will always be regarded as a Catholic no matter how much they try to distance themselves from him now.
Hitler was antiCatholic as you claim ... But the pope was all smiles, taking selfies with Hitler.

Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
italo:
The Pope meets and smiles with everybody...not just Catholics.
Hitler was antiCatholic as his actions and excommunication prove.
I dont believe God killed anyone. Its you that believes so...and its stupidd to say God doesnt exist but he kills.
And i showed how atheists are the worst mass murderers in history, in response to an ignorant atheist who suggested that religion is the main catalyst for killing.
[b] but Religion has had It's fair share in real killings, not bible stories this time.

Let me cite some examples:

1. The Crusades

The Crusades (mainly 1095-1272)
Rudolph J. Rummel estimates the Crusades killed 1 million innocent civilian men, women and children (not in combat).

The First Crusade
In 1095, Pope Urban II launched the blood-letting of The Crusades.
The capture of Jerusalem, 1099. When they took Jerusalem, the Christian army butchered almost every man, woman and little child in the city.

The Second Crusade
St. Bernard of Clairvaux said when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

The genocide of the Cathars (1209–1229)
In 1209, Pope Innocent III called for a crusade to exterminate the Cathar people of France (the Albigensians), simply because they had different superstitious beliefs to his own stupid beliefs. Men, women and children were butchered by the Pope's forces.
Rudolph J. Rummel estimates they butchered 200,000 innocent men, women and children.
Massacre at Béziers (1209)
The Church's War on the Cathars
In 1233, Pope Gregory IX encouraged the extermination of the Stedinger people of Friesland, on the imaginary grounds that they were in league with the (equally-imaginary) Devil. "The devil appears to them in different shapes", said his holiness, "sometimes as a goose or a duck". The entire people were exterminated.

[/b]
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Even if these lies and half truths were true, the casualty figures are nothing compaed to that of Atheist Soviet leaders alone.
Longstride:

[b] but Religion has had It's fair share in real killings, not bible stories this time.

Let me cite some examples:

1. The Crusades

The Crusades (mainly 1095-1272)
Rudolph J. Rummel estimates the Crusades killed 1 million innocent civilian men, women and children (not in combat).

The First Crusade
In 1095, Pope Urban II launched the blood-letting of The Crusades.
The capture of Jerusalem, 1099. When they took Jerusalem, the Christian army butchered almost every man, woman and little child in the city.

The Second Crusade
St. Bernard of Clairvaux said when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

The genocide of the Cathars (1209–1229)
In 1209, Pope Innocent III called for a crusade to exterminate the Cathar people of France (the Albigensians), simply because they had different superstitious beliefs to his own stupid beliefs. Men, women and children were butchered by the Pope's forces.
Rudolph J. Rummel estimates they butchered 200,000 innocent men, women and children.
Massacre at Béziers (1209)
The Church's War on the Cathars
In 1233, Pope Gregory IX encouraged the extermination of the Stedinger people of Friesland, on the imaginary grounds that they were in league with the (equally-imaginary) Devil. "The devil appears to them in different shapes", said his holiness, "sometimes as a goose or a duck". The entire people were exterminated.

[/b]
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by michaelwestern(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Longstride:

YES.

okay. i thought you were an atheist. i now understand your arguments.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
italo:
Even if these lies and half truths were true, the casualty figures are nothing compaed to that of Atheist Soviet leaders alone.

okay, let's say, for argument's said you're right.... Atheist Soviet leaders in a century, killed more people than Religion has killed throughout history.

What does this prove?
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
michaelwestern:

okay. i thought you were an atheist. i now understand your arguments.

I don't think you do.

The bible god is responsible for the deaths of people ....that doesn't mean it's not a delusion.
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by italo: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2014
Longstride:

okay, let's say, for argument's said you're right.... Atheist Soviet leaders in a century, killed more people than Religion has killed throughout history.
What does this prove?

That the post below was a fallacy.
iamodenigbo1:
ok sir,but without religion the world would've been better
Re: Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40 by Longstride: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
italo:

That the post below was a fallacy.
Okay, for argument sake again, let's assume the world wouldn't have been better without Religion(which I do not agree to anyway). Does this make god any less of an imaginary character

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Satan Stop Prayers / Why Are Atheists/agnostics Viewed So Vilely / My Journey To God Realization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.