Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

This tip is for newly weds - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This tip is for newly weds (29277 Views)

Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Multicolour Interiordezine is a professional Interior designing company that puts the needs of our Clients first (Our mission).

With our Best Teams of best strategic thinkers we have suceeded in working for Clients creating a beautiful Interior for them.

My name is Kemi, I am a Professional Interior Decorator and Designer. Also the CEO of Multicolour Interiordezine Limited. We are a group of skilled, trained, experienced and understanding young professionals.

Follow this trend has we give you tip to a beautiful Interior.

You can contact us today on
08184870007 for free councils and advice.
Our blog would be of great help too. Check it out
www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Everybody loves quality shoes right?
Now imagine you getting this quality shoe on sales at an unbeatable price.

Lets proceed. After you got this unique quality shoe at such a great price as you were about leaving the store. The sales rep beckoned on you and offered you new matching items to fit your new shoe usage all for free.

At Multicolour Interiordezine we are the store offering you any of your quality and unique decorative services at an unbeatable price plus loads of other freebiz.

We have range of beautiful and Unique Imported Interior decorating Items and furnitures for sale at an affordable price. Various Wonderful pieces.

So, what are you waiting for?
Start calling in

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Quick Tip:
When picking any material for your curtains (linings, drapes & main curtain) and bedsheets (Duvet and bedsheet). Never pick patterns on patterns. If you want to pick patterns (only in curtains), then the colours, style, pattern shapes, looks and material types must really complement.

Make it have a statement not make noise.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85
www.kemimulticolour..com

1 Like

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Quick Tip 2:
Large piece of Mirror can also be used for wall decoration instead of large piece of artworks (check out my dp).
When using Mirror for decoration.
* Make sure you place them where they have good reflection e.g. reflect a chandaliar not reflect something ugly or irrational.
* Avoid using of decorative mirrors in Bedrooms.
* Avoid placing your mirror somewhere dusty.
* Decorative mirror can also be placed amongst artworks. Its comes out superfine

Courtesy of MID
www.kemimulticolour..com

1 Like

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Quick Tip:
**Empty all Dustbins at night before sleeping. Its really very important.

*Crawling and flying insects or animals trace smells to locate rotting substances. And believe me, they don't only come for the rotted once.

*Reduced Microbial activities (Decay process) inside your homes e.g Kitchen. Products of some Microbial activity could be harmful to human health (pathogenic).

*No funny smell around your house.

79684B85
www.kemimulticolour..com

1 Like

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Quick Tip: Importance of Bustbins continuation.

So I got into a very deep discussion wt a friend at the friend's house wt packs of junks and a bottle of water in our hands. I needed to throw the empty junk pack away. So I asked where the bustbin was. My friend just collected the nylon from my hand and threw it on the floor with the word "I will throw it away later". The only dustbin was outside on the balcony.

Aving a dustbin in every room to your apartment including your Living room isn't a stupid idea. My mum does and it works.
You can also have one infront of your bathroom and Toilet.
Why would you have a dustbin in your office and non in your living room. You sometimes get too busy and throw dirts on the floor or stuck it in between ur chairs with the intention to pick it up and throw away later. Dont be surpriced when you start seeing small crawling insects on your seats or biting your guests ass.

So many fancy, cute and purposeful dustbins in market now. Diff sizes, diff looks and appropriate functionalities. I can help you if you need one for anywhere in your house. They are actually cheap.

Courtesy of Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85
www.kemimulticolour..com

1 Like

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Quick Tip (POP for home designing):
So, I have this friend who called me to help him make a choice to which of the apartments he should setting for.
This my friend is a sucker for taste, class and quality. Although he isn't a decorator he challenges me with the level of perfection he always wants to achieve with everything in life.

So we went house hunting and checked some marvelous new houses. I personally go for new houses when it comes to renting of apartments. They dont majorly cost more.

lets continue... So he eventually settled for a 3 bedroom Bungalow. Although it wasnt the most gorgeous of them houses or the cheapest. But he settled for quality in the sense of a perfect finishing.

When it comes to any house, ppl always judge the book by its cover. The building of the house was done perfectly including the electrical wiring (Perfection) which was the only reason he didnt go for my personal fav of all the houses we checked hunting { Draw a plan to everything that building involves}. The house he settled for is a simple one but perfectly structured (Planning). The Finishing touch was good and also POP was used in designing every parts to this house (quality).
Simplicity is class.

POP is contemporary new way of adding beauty to interiors and exteriors of building. Contemporary means something that doesnt go out of vogue. Something that can stand the test of time...to be cont.

Story by Olutola Olukemi
Director of Multicolour Interiordezine

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Quick Tip: Passage Way decorating idea

What to do about that blank Passage way?.
A coffee table with a beautifully placed decoration, for example a table lamp or a flower vase is a wonderful idea with colourful scented candles in candle stands placed around it. 

A large size decorative mirror hanged ontop of the coffee table should also be considered. This makes the often narrow passage way look broader.

Depending on the size of your passage way, you cud also place a decorative chair to make the blank place look more functional. Your passage way looks more beautiful and more Inviting.

79684B85
www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Quick Tip:
Painting of water susceptible surface, use glossy paints. And when painting interiors, Silk paints or Emotion paints are perfect.
But all this types of paints can be use for painting exteriors too.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Quick Tip:
Quick dusting before sweeping or vacuuming in the morning. You need to keep all that surfaces clean. No liquid, just a clean dry duster.

79684B85
multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com
www.kemimulticolour..com
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Topic: The Importance of Working to a Budget

The Importance of Working to a Budget. I can't stress this enough but Budget rules!
You can have the best ideas in the world but if your client can't afford it then those great ideas will go nowhere. One of the keys to being a successful interior designer is being able to work to a budget.

One of the best ways we help you achieve the best looks for ur budget is that
* We work with your list according to their Importance
* We shop around to get the best price and the best deals
* We think Creatively
* We are realist

At Multicolour Interiordezine..we add colour to ur life

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Blue the Safe Color

Blue is a safe color, as it is always in fashion. For some reason blue always seems to stay in fashion in one form or other. Perhaps that is because it is so versatile.

Blue and white, made popular with the influx of blue and white china, is as popular today as it was then. White and blue to me is gorgeously safe and cool when it comes to decorating large Interiors e.g Club house, Event halls etc.

Blue and yellow always creates a sunny beach or holiday home feeling, I have seen this lately in some toilet fabrics and printed wallpapers and it really does make you step back and take notice. Blue and yellow, especially when it is a sun flower yellow and a brilliant blue make a striking statement. 

Bright blue and strong orange work well in children's rooms, they are fun, and coordinate with lots of toys and can be used for girls and boys. 

To be Continued
By Olutola Olukemi
Courtesy of MID

79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lets talk about that Interior decoration and design.
Lets talk about styles and trends
Lets talk about beauty and perfection
Lets talk about creativity and talent
Lets talk about us and yours
Lets talk about vision and efforts
Lets talk about knowlegde and understanding

Lets talk about you and I

At MID...we are always here to listen

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Topic: Kitchens Cabinets
I love clean organised Kitchens
Well planned, well designed, well arranged.
I believe so much in the value of a well furnished kitchen. It helps alot in the cleanness of your kitchen.

A well planned kitchen includes well constructed cabinets. Cabinet which no entery point for any thing that crawls or runs. The size of the wood well cut and hinge joints well stationed.

Constructed with grade A material indestructible by rats or insects and which water would have no effects on.

Kitchen cabinet which material used in construction is not easily affected which changes in temperature.

Cabinet constructed appropriately to the available spaces in the kitchen area. Thoughtfully placed.

Beautiful colour, gorgeous designs, reasonably useful, and convenient accessorizings e.g addition of glass to the design of the cabinet or use of marbles/granites for the toppings.

Addition of necessary Electrical Appliances should also be properly planned.

By Olutola Olukemi
79684B85
multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Quick Tip:
Quick dusting before sweeping or vacuuming in the morning. You need to keep all that surfaces clean. No liquid, just a clean dry duster.

79684B85
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Quick Tip:
Use of Air freshner in your Interior is very Important. This keeps your Interior smelling fresh always and keeps your Interiors from having this particular semi odour.

79684B85
www.kemimulticolour..com

1 Like

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2015
Quick Tip: Lets talk about your weekends.

Thank God Its Friday peeps. So how do you spend your weekends?

I trust through out the week you were just busy with work stuffs. Am I correct?. Trust you had less time for chores or sud I say taking care of your house in general. For those of us who got help(s) at home, how well do you supervise your worker(s) weekends?

Weekends to me after a good rests and quality time with Spouses/Partners, we talk cleaning.

Planning your weekend is actually as important as planning your week days. And please eat healthy

For more tips on Homes and Planning visit www.kemimulticolour..com

More Blog post soon to come.
I love y'all.
You add colour to my world.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Still Talking Kitchen Cabinets:
My Idea to a beautifully structured Cabinet is one with all its kitchen appliances in place. Well planned and appropriately fixed in place to a maximally functional Kitchen.
This Kitchen Cabinet is got a washing machine attached to it.

Different Client different wants. And like they say different strokes for different folks

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life
79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2015
So someone would have thought its only in Hollywood movies or Los Angeles homes or a house in Maimi that you would find a large sized Bedroom Closet. But take it or leave it, Architects in our own country Nigeria are doing great job in drawing beautiful house plans that's got that extra space beautifully designed for just cloths and shoes etc, storage.

Lets help you design & decorate your closet by bringing that foreign feel (Standard) to your Naija home...Chuckle#

There is a great book that says, 'Cleanness is next to godliness'.
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life.

1 Like

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hello there, Multicolour Interiordezine is offering you a 20% discount on every EXCELLENT INTERIOR DECORATING SERVICE we offer to you.

Decorate any of your Interiors and get free bathroom and toilet makeover.
Offices, Homes, Churches, Hotels etc.

We are affordable and created for this. We design and create super and exception Interiors.
We are all about quality and quality alone.
We create extraordinary Interiors and add colour to ur world.

www.kemimulticolour..com
79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2015
A beautiful Kitchen
Well Organised Wife
Beautiful Cooking Ideas
Processed thoughts
Better Cooked meal
Happy You, Happy Family

Get your partner a Kitchen Makeover this Valentine period
Don't just get a gift, Get a Gift that last

At Multicolour Interiordezine...We give a lasting result
79684B85
www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2015
One of the factors that makes an interior look contemporary is using chandaliar instead of ceiling fans. Ceiling fan is so 1960.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2015
Topic: Books and Shelves
I was at Onitcha in Anambra state for Xmas and my friends got this beautiful shelf in their living room filled with books. It looks awful because all the books weren't arranged. It all looks scattered and dirty with candle stains and old stains.

I made it my duty to arrange the shelf and also teach them how its done. The father who is a very tough man actually smiled after I was done with the cleaning of their living room. I replaced some items with other items and yeah right. Now it looks better.

Do you believe that even that book shelf brought beauty to that living room. It became a center focus.
Gathering books can also be functional when properly arranged. Learn to keep your interiors looking tidy at all sections

Story by Olutola Olukemi

1 Like

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Thanks to those who likes our posts and to those sharing. We are grateful.

1 Like

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Topic: Chic Book case & Book Shelf idea
Do you have oodles and oodles of books in corners around the house? Instead of stacking and throwing your collection aside, figure out a way to display and organize them in a stylish way. From bookshelves to bookcases, we’ve decided to share some beautiful inspiration on how to get it started. Take a peek at these super slick, modern book storage ideas!,lol.

If you don’t have too many books or not enough space, try finding a space saver type of display case. In the hallway, livingroom, in the bedroom and even in your home office; this would be a sure-fine focal point.

Do you also know book shelves can be used to demarcate especially in large open indoor spaces ( e.g living Room and Dinning) and also for decorating... The shape, structure and the pattern can be beautifully created to fit into a vacant space and also to serve decorative functions perfectly.

Kindly find inspiration from my attached pictures.

Write up by Olutola Olukemi
Courtesy of MID

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Weekend: Importance of Laundry Basket/Bag.

You know that word laundry baskets has gone viral and most laundry baskets are not even made looking like a basket anymore except the common plastic once.
Can you believe laundry baskets/bags are made with different types of materials and in all colours. It could be in mixtures of colour or in just one colour.
Functionality
1) Laundry basket to me is one thing that help keep home tidy-: That cloth is dirty, throw it inside the basket. I wore it once but its smelly, throw it inside the basket instead of lying it around the house and you know the outcome of that.

2) It keeps smell out-: I make jokes sometimes and I am sometimes like, If you are as hot as Nigeria. Yes, you are hot bae. Lets continue, after that long day's job and all that driving or jumping of buses, official hustles & business hustlings, there is no way you wouldn't sweat and you know what comes after sweating.
So laundry baskets/bags keeps smell out. Just throw it inside and cover it back.

Decorative functions: I love window shopping because of the kind of business I do. Prices go up and down and I have to keep up with the newest trends of prices. So I have discovered various types of functional & decorative laundry baskets/bags. And new once keep coming out, Cliche'.

Beautiful & Affordability- They are very affordable. And are mostly all beautiful. So its not as if the beauty comes with the price, its not relative. The sizes and Height also varies. So you have a choice.

Space Functional-: Most laundry baskets have been created to sit or should I say stand. They occupy space and could be use functionally in that aspect. That vacant spot in your bedroom or passage way. We Nigerians don't really do laundry rooms.

Lets stop here for now...

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Quick Tip:
Use appropriate cleaning agents to clean any of your interior surfaces. e.g glass, ceramics, polished woods.
This keeps the surfaces clean and makes it reflect and look better.
79684B85
www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Quick Tip: (Harmattan and its effect in the Corroding of Inferior Metals)

After getting back from the New Year Holiday. I discovered rusty stains in my lemon colour bathroom bucket made by the faucet I placed it directly under and this stain isnt washing off.

Now imagine the effect the corroding metal product mixed wt the water I use in having my bath & to Cook everyday would have on my skin and my tummy if I avnt discovered.

Corroding of metal is the gradual break down or weaken of metals through chemical reaction which may also be caused by the introduction of water and this solution doesnt get evaporated or digested, they sink.

So, my advice is that you change any rustic or Inferior or old Faucets in your house caused during the harmattan period to save yourself of a future health challange. Thank you.

79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Class-Imported
Unique-Different
Looks-Beautiful
Feel-Original
Design-Superior
Time-Ageless
Durability-Well
Colours-Different

At Multicolour Interiordezine...we have various range of Interior Decorating Item to suit your various Interior decorating fancy.

Contact us today on 08184870007
79684B85
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to your life.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Topic- Book shelf or plate display shelf
I went window shopping the other day just to discover what newer interior decorating item we have in market now. I discover this book shelf at a rather fascinitating price.

Its deep brown in colour and come in different sizes. The size is determined by the number of doors. The smallest has 2 doors while the largest has 4 doors.

Its glossy in material with shiny looking deep brown colouration.

And unbelievably affordable. That's actually my best attribute to such a fantastic piece.

It can serve diverse purpose, could be used as a book shelf or as a plate display unit or as a decoration display unit or even used has a wine bar. Its all useful. Depends on how well you know your decor.

From Multicolour Interiordezine
78684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Topic- Painting job
So I got this job to paint the entire Microfinance Bank. The company colour is Tango Orange, White with a shade of deep blue. The exterior of the building has a lot of grey but all the window treatments e.g Blinds are all in the deep blue shade.

I have decided to use White, Tango Orange and Nutmeg Grey for the Interior. Some parts pure white, some other areas with Tango orange and grey while some with pure white and Tango Orange. The project commenced Yesterday 21-02-2015. Here are few the picture of my staff in progress.

Your opinion is highly needed. Do you like our colour Combination?. Note, its a Bank, a microfinance bank and Tango orange (a very bright shade of Orange) is part of their company colour.

Comment "YES" "NO" or "OTHERS".

More pictures to come.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Here is the finished painting outcome to the Orange/white/grey and blue brand coloured company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aso-oke For Your Event >Quality & Affordable< *ORDER NOW* / Dr. Chris Odey Weds His Wife, Benny In Style (Photos, Video) / 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.