Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

This tip is for newly weds - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This tip is for newly weds (29290 Views)

Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Get 25% discounts and quality services on Wallpapers, POP and PVC fixings, Wall painting and screedings, tilings and floorings and all Interior decorating services.

Contact Multicolour Interiordezine on 08184870007 or Pin:79684B85 or email: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com. Offer end July 28th, 2015.
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life.
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
3 Quick Tip: Shoe Racks

1) A standing shoe rack is the best buy for a large size bedroom, it add more beauty to the room
2) An hangable shoe rack is the best buy for a small bedroom it makes the room look more organised
3) When picking shoes rack, go with neutral colours.

Note: Black, White and Grey are counted as neutral colours

Tip by Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Quick Tip: How to create that perfect (dope) look using throw pillows

1) Every interior requires a throw pillow. Throw pillows has a way of keeping colours together and adding that level of sophistication to you interior.

2) When shopping for throw pillow, go imported. Alot of locally made throw pillows wacks.

3) Concentrate on your colour. Don't do Multicoloured throw pillows. Its immature and its not classy enough. You can only use multicoloured throw pillow if it comes in the material you are using to sew the pillows and not singularly

4) Using throw pillows of similar and complementary colour tones adds colour and life to your interior space.

5) Throw pillows can be used to make statements, e.g using a throw pillow with a sunset picture adds a Traditional African theme to your interior etc.

6) Throw pillows can be used in any room for any interior be it Official or Residential. Except.for toilet, bathroom and kitchens

For more on throw pillows, visit www.kemimulticolour..com
To be updated soon.

Written by Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Quick Tip: Picking Curtain Material

When picking curtain material, don't and never go for cheap or quantity or fine. Note, over fine material is sometimes bad quality.

Always go for quality, durable, clean, good material, functionality.

I know I don't like changing curtains everytime. Do you?

Thats where functionality comes to play. And functionality means to work. To work with everything and that also includes a different apartment.

Courtesy of MID

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Quick Question:
How are you parent preparing for your Children's Holiday?
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Hi, My name is Kemi and I am a professional Interior decorator. I am very understanding as I am a skilled professional not just a talented one in this field. So understanding of what exactly, I have the gift of understanding my Clients, their needs plus their budget in getting my services as an Interior decorator and designer.

In my experience as a professional, I believe people have misconception about who Professionals are especially in the field of Decoration.

In this perculiar field, we are all about budget contrary to what you may believe. I personally even love to take up challenges that has got to do with Client budgets.

So do you have a need for a professional Interior Decorator or Design today?. Contact us.today on 08184870007 or 79684B85 or multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com. What are you waiting for?.

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks so much all of you.

We are grateful and lovingly appreciative

Keep the calls coming in.

We promise our services can only get better and better

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thinking of having a wonderful all gadget installed Kitchen Cabinet?

Contact us today on 08184870007.
Pin 79684B85
Email: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Happy Weekend

Its cleaning time
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
DO YOU LOVE TO LEARN ABOUT LIFE ESPECIALLY BEAUTIES OF INTERIORS AND DECORATIONS AND DESIGNS?

GET FREE ACCESS TO NEW, INFORMATIVE, EDUCATIONAL, INTERESTING AND FUN THINGS ABOUT INTERIORS AND ITS DECORATION.
CLICK HERE

http://www.kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/the-importance-and-advantage-of-right.html
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Topics: Beauty of right shelfing or racking.

The importance of racks cannot be over emphasised. Be it shoe to books to display racks. They could also be in form of shelves.

My personal favourite of all types of racks is the display rack. Do you know depending on the type of rack, you can exhibit any thing in a rack.

I watch TV alot but not sitting down to watch Telemondo. Don't get me wrong I tune to Telemondo sometimes but I am not looking at their faces, I am staring at the background. I never stop learning, No!.
My field like majority of us knows is an evolving field, I need to keeps learning.
Let me go back I am far drifting away from my point. So like I am saying...cont reading on www.kemimulticolour..com
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Thinking of re-decorating or changing or upgrading your Interior outlook?.

Check this out http://kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/the-importance-and-advantage-of-right.html?m=1

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Quick Tip:
Picking your kitchen backsplash, the colour of your granite or marble top and the kitchen cabinet colour should all be done or concluded at once. Its important in having a perfect kitchen cabinet.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Thanks so much.
Keep the calls coming in.
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Happy Weekend
Its time to clean
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2015
We promise to always deliver our tip, no matter how people copy and use our trend.

Thank you
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Quick Tip
Cleaning of ur refrigerator should be done with a foam. And when it involves using of detergents, use very little.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Quick Tip
Sometimes changing of colour to a wooden cabinet by getting good Carpenters to spray it is all you need to a perfect looking interior.

Courtesy of MID
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Unlimited Discounted Offers To Get Now.

Click here
http://kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/unlimited-discounted-offers-to-get-now.html?m=1

Call now 08184870007

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015

http://kemimulticolour..com/2015/07/unlimited-discounted-offers-to-get-now.html?m=1
😄⭐
Get 25% discounted price to all Interior decoraing service

Plaster of Paris (POP) jobs for as low as N2,450 per square meter with material.
Incredibly Unique and Gorgeous Designs. New and Uncommon designs.

Call now 08184870007
Pin: 78684B85
Email: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2015

Get 25% discounted price to all Interior decoraing service

Plaster of Paris (POP) jobs for as low as N2,450 per square meter with material.
Incredibly Unique and Gorgeous Designs. New and Uncommon designs.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy Weekend

Make your home beautiful with wonderful wallpapers and more by letting us fix this for you professionally and at a reasonable price.

Olutola Olukemi
CEO. Multicolour Interiordezine
79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
These 3D Panel Wallclock will beat ur Imagination.
How cool will it be If your visitors are swept off their feet because of your sweet Interior decoration.
For inquiries, Call 08138876286
Payment on delivery

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Quick Tip:
Use of proper cleaning agents helps keep surfaces clean, intact and prevents surface wearing.

By Olutola Olukemi
CEO. Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Our wonderful wall clock is till available
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Quick Tip: Dust
Cleaning of windows and the insect nets regularly keeps dusts out of your interiors. Better air inflows and odour outflow.

BY MULTICOLOUR INTERIORDEZINE
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello,
Have you heard
Can you believe this
We can actually shop for you while you rest
Every single Interior Decorating Item is at your disposal today.
Just call 08184870007 or 08138876286 or Pin: 79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2015
These Exceptional And Complementary 3- Piece Artwork Plus Wallclock Forsale At Unbelievable price (My dp)

Its Uncommon, Unique, Stylish, Contemporal and Incredible Fine. Its going to sweep any Visitor off his/her feet.

It Includes
A) Wallclock
B) Two complementary Artworks

Available in
Different Colours
Different Themes
Different Designs

Payment on Delivery
For Inquires
Call 08184870007
Call 08138876286
Pin: 79684B85
email: multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Quick Question

How is your Children's hall playing ground?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aso-oke For Your Event >Quality & Affordable< *ORDER NOW* / Dr. Chris Odey Weds His Wife, Benny In Style (Photos, Video) / 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.