Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1146296 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by aleeypanda: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Please search in google you will find the quality information.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2015
justwise:

I will expose your real intention here when i have your time, i know who you are.

I'M WAITING Bro

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2015
How is he talking anyhow plsss; can't u see she contradicted herself in her statement and he is only trying to help her get a honest and sincere response to her question. No wonder she got no reply. angry
mevisbleek:

Mr. Justwise, calm down. You talk anyhow OMG

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by suzzylicious: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2015
Happy to be in this forum of helpful people. Can someone please assist me with a write up of proof of home tie. I need to know what to write and how to compose it to enable me submit mine.

Counting on you my wonderful people.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gabbies(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Pls pal, I have submitted my results and I av filled the online form to centennial college for a month nw, I got a student number through an African agent aysem@centennialcollege.tr but yet no admission letter to my mail, hope i still have hope of receiving it, cos my hopes are getting shattered and is there any other steps i should be processing while waiting?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
kfrosh:
How is he talking anyhow plsss; can't u see she contradicted herself in her statement and he is only trying to help her get a honest and sincere response to her question. No wonder she got no reply. angry
nah I feel that was more of an attack than a help and she didn't get any response because of the person involved in her case,everyone's bn careful..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BizBloke(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Siga:
....^^^ Guys..y'all need to be careful with ur planning on landing a job to pay ur tuition and all.... Nothing is guaranteed ooo... Planning on landing one job cos one guy told u about it dont mean u gonna get same oo... thats if some even pick ur calls once u land... I will advise u plan as a lone ranger before coming so once u land...u are ready for anything .... Best of all... no fight ur Sponsor before u leave naija ooo... grin grin grin

Lwkmd @ '...no fight ur Sponsor before u leave naija ooo...' grin cheesy If person fight ein sponsor, no wahala, make the guy/babe just go get admission for Niger or Ghana.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
To God be the glory. Passport collect led with trv. God has been awesome in my situation. I want to sincerely thank God nd all of u 4 your replies, encouragement etc. God will sure give us all reasons to smile. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
modskiller:
what's tree planting? I hope it's a job for skinny boys :p

I am sorry to say oh..... I will advice you chill at ome till you see a job that specify for skinny people.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
saxywale:

I dey ooo...I just dey switch off phone when i dey work...Nairaland can be very addictive and job is scarce nowadays ...i get pikin wey dey depend on me oo grin

Oga Siga and Fhemmmy motors don cause wahala ooo ... which one be Agrarian again grin grin grin
It is well...

Lol. ... I love love the zeal of that gentleman..... you need to see even ladies in the woods planting trees, It is all about focus and determination

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
misszionboo:
To God be the glory. Passport collect led with trv. God has been awesome in my situation. I want to sincerely thank God nd all of u 4 your replies, encouragement etc. God will sure give us all reasons to smile. Amen

Congrats, welcome to Canada. ....awaits my gala, else, God is watching you in 10D.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
if anyone here is goin to Ontario London for the may 2015 resumption, pls say hello, lets talk plan together.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
mr fhemmy,
my dads company is sponsoring me and has written a letter of sponsorship on ocmpanys leterhead.
i need help with the affidavit. would my dad swear the affidavit or the company will.

can you share me your mail so i can send a copy of the letter to you..you could fine tune it.
Fhemmmy:

Congrats, welcome to Canada. ....awaits my gala, else, God is watching you in 10D.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am sorry to say oh..... I will advice you chill at ome till you see a job that specify for skinny people.
**hitting the gym**

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
mr fhemmy,
my dads company is sponsoring me and has written a letter of sponsorship on ocmpanys leterhead.
i need help with the affidavit. would my dad swear the affidavit or the company will.

can you share me your mail so i can send a copy of the letter to you..you could fine tune it.

If the company sponsor you, affidavit will be by the company but sign by your Dad since he is the owner of the company. ... is it a one man's company, if not, will be sweeter if some of other board members could sign too. You could use same company as job waiting for yiu to take over from Dad and how to make to take the company to the next level in the new generation.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
@checkyink whats up bro? have you collected the passport
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
suzzylicious:
Happy to be in this forum of helpful people. Can someone please assist me with a write up of proof of home tie. I need to know what to write and how to compose it to enable me submit mine.

Counting on you my wonderful people.....
drop ur email, i ll send mine

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
misszionboo:

Visit?When did u submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Lol. ... I love love the zeal of that gentleman..... you need to see even ladies in the woods planting trees, It is all about focus and determination

Is it that the land is hard to till or what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
ALTHOUGH I HAVE CERTIFICATES IN
LEADERSHIP SKILLS PROFICIENCY IN 2011
PEER EDUcaTOR TRAINING UNDER THE NYSC REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND HIV/AIDS PREVETNION PROGRAM ORGANIZED BY UNICEF, WHERE I CAME SECOND POSITION IN 2007
CAREER GUIDE AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP 2007 BUT I DO NOT WANT TO ADD THEM COS I AM GOING FOR A DEGREE IN GEOLOGY WHICH IS NOT RELATED

Me::
Letter of admission
sop
LOI
INT'L Passport
Passport Photograph
Waec and NECO (Though the WAEC is better than the Neco)
Birth Cert
State Of Origin Cert
Picture of Me and Gov BRF at a Presentation on Enviromental Protection

Sponsor My AUNT:::
Affidavit of Support (Notarized)
Lands Cert/Docs Showing she owns 2 Houses
Letter of Support Notarized.
Rent Receipt(Proceeds from Rent)
Sales Receipt/Docs
CAC Showing she runs her business with her younger bro with 60% shares
Proof of Realtion (Picture)
Business SOA
Marriage Cert
Lassra REG CARD
Passport photograph

Co-Sponsor An UNCLE::::
Affidavit of Support for $6000 CAD
SOA of 2.5m
Lettr of Support (Notarized)
Passport Photograph

Please people, do i need a Letter of Explanation detailing how we are related of the pictures would do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Was told it is still in transit. Cud monday or tues.

toecyne:
@checkyink whats up bro? have you collected the passport
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonero230:

Visit?When did u submit?
tuesday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonero230:

Is it that the land is hard to till or what?

[b]Lemme ask you a question, tell me any kinda job that you wont do when you land Canada? cos i am not sure of that your question oh . . .Lol.
Anyways, to answer your question, the land is not hard, however:
1. You will be given the plants to plant for the day and when you see the land, you will wanna run
2. You are under the blazing sun
3. You are in the middle of the jungle, nowhere, and you cant run home, cos it is in the woods
4. If you are not used to the bush life, you will be sleeping in the sleeping bags and if it is a good company, they will have trailers for you to sleep
5. You are at the mercy of their food and if you are greedy (ON YOUR OWN)
6. You only see city like once every 2 weeks for maybe a weekend and you back in the bush.
However, it is not hard BUT stressful and like i said, is there any kinda job you wont do if you are given? besides, it is not guaranteed they will HIRE you to start with . . . so the kinda prayers you pray to get here, you MIGHT still need such.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
... ^^^^ Fhemmmy... U mean gan ooo grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Siga:
... ^^^^ Fhemmmy... U mean gan ooo grin grin grin

My Chairman, i just say it the way it is oh . . . I dont know how to sugar coat stuff, and sometimes, not good at ignoring . . .Lol

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
... I feel u bro... dem go give them bologne sandwich to eat... grin grin ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by audreypatrick20: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
akanni:

Do you plan to have your baby there?If yes,..
I advice you get your cousin to help you book an appointment with a doctor over there and if possible get an estimate of the medical bill.
You not declaring before getting your visa that you were pregnant and have intention of having your baby in Canada, is a sore point and you will definitely be asked why at the point of entry.
In my opinion, you can always have a change of mind so ask your cousin to find out on your behalf from CIC where you can mail informing them that you would like to deliver in Canada and what is required just like the US.They should reply you via mail which you can print out, and this should cover your not declaring initially, evidence that you have enough funds, evidence of interaction with a doctor over there, your Nigerian medical report and also maybe communication with your cousin stating that she feels comfortable if you have your child there because of the excellent healthcare. The link below just captures a little but you can also see that declaring upfront and availability of funds is key.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/processing/birth.asp
Your cousin just has to help you do some ground work, it's easier for her/him since she/he is in Canada to call their office and get you all the info you require. I am very sure if you do the above, you will be covered.All the best though and keep me posted on your cousin's feedback.
Good Afternoon Sir,
thanks so much for the info! its indeed a big one!! didnt know about this about IRPA....i'll talk to my sister....i'll definitely keep you posted! God bles you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]Lemme ask you a question, tell me any kinda job that you wont do when you land Canada? cos i am not sure of that your question oh . . .Lol.
Anyways, to answer your question, the land is not hard, however:
1. You will be given the plants to plant for the day and when you see the land, you will wanna run
2. You are under the blazing sun
3. You are in the middle of the jungle, nowhere, and you cant run home, cos it is in the woods
4. If you are not used to the bush life, you will be sleeping in the sleeping bags and if it is a good company, they will have trailers for you to sleep
5. You are at the mercy of their food and if you are greedy (ON YOUR OWN)
6. You only see city like once every 2 weeks for maybe a weekend and you back in the bush.
However, it is not hard BUT stressful and like i said, is there any kinda job you wont do if you are given? besides, it is not guaranteed they will HIRE you to start with . . . so the kinda prayers you pray to get here, you MIGHT still need such.[/b]
Does the remuneration justify the stress?I can do the job anyway.The job,is it seasonal for some or permanently or seasonal entirely?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oyeleye2011:
Am in Okanagan college, Kelowna, British Columbia.

Ok thanks! I have search couple of schools in BC! Lets see how it goes sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonero230:

Does the remuneration justify the stress?I can do the job anyway

[b]Lol . . . Minimum wage now is like 11$ per hour . . . While in the thick forest and making lion and snakes your friends and nieces for those few weeks, you are not paying rent, you are not paying for food and you dont have to worry about buying things for your baby, cos you are not home . . . so all you made is going into your pocket.
Yes, i am sure it worth it . . . and like most Nigerians does, 11 per hour, you work like 8 hours a day and that is 88$ * 5 days a weeks and remove income take from it then Multiply it by 165 Naira . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jokes apart, it is worth all the wahala, i did it before but only once . . . And i have friends that never collected OSAP but paid through 4 years of University to pay their ways through school

But my point is, once you leave Mama and Dad back home and you are here, you have to survive but if you are with silver spoon long enough from Nigeria to get to you in Canada, then, you dont have to worry about such, but if you are here on community donation, Bro/Sis roll up your sleeve and get busy, cos Mama and Dada dont give a damn how cold, you gotta do western union to make sure they are happy.....[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b Lol oga boss i see you..[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=edwinbiz post=31140303][/quote]

I hail, Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.