Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1147579 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]Lol . . . Minimum wage now is like 11$ per hour . . . While in the thick forest and making lion and snakes your friends and nieces for those few weeks, you are not paying rent, you are not paying for food and you dont have to worry about buying things for your baby, cos you are not home . . . so all you made is going into your pocket.
Yes, i am sure it worth it . . . and like most Nigerians does, 11 per hour, you work like 8 hours a day and that is 88$ * 5 days a weeks and remove income take from it then Multiply it by 165 Naira . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jokes apart, it is worth all the wahala, i did it before but only once . . . And i have friends that never collected OSAP but paid through 4 years of University to pay their ways through school

But my point is, once you leave Mama and Dad back home and you are here, you have to survive but if you are with silver spoon long enough from Nigeria to get to you in Canada, then, you dont have to worry about such, but if you are here on community donation, Bro/Sis roll up your sleeve and get busy, cos Mama and Dada dont give a damn how cold, you gotta do western union to make sure they are happy.....[/b]

Ok,being optimistic to get my visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]Lol . . . Minimum wage now is like 11$ per hour . . . While in the thick forest and making lion and snakes your friends and nieces for those few weeks, you are not paying rent, you are not paying for food and you dont have to worry about buying things for your baby, cos you are not home . . . so all you made is going into your pocket.
Yes, i am sure it worth it . . . and like most Nigerians does, 11 per hour, you work like 8 hours a day and that is 88$ * 5 days a weeks and remove income take from it then Multiply it by 165 Naira . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jokes apart, it is worth all the wahala, i did it before but only once . . . And i have friends that never collected OSAP but paid through 4 years of University to pay their ways through school

But my point is, once you leave Mama and Dad back home and you are here, you have to survive but if you are with silver spoon long enough from Nigeria to get to you in Canada, then, you dont have to worry about such, but if you are here on community donation, Bro/Sis roll up your sleeve and get busy, cos Mama and Dada dont give a damn how cold, you gotta do western union to make sure they are happy.....[/b]

I thought they pay by number of sticks you plant and not hourly.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonero230:

Ok,being optimistic to get my visa

Sure and so shall it be . . . see you in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonero230:

I thought they pay by number of sticks you plant and not hourly.

Some pays hourly and those ones, you will halla . . . when they pay by stick planted, it is better for you, cos they will only come and count to make sure that you do not do Nigerian sense for them . . . . All depends on the coy and what they want

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
... Oga Fhemmmy... no turn my people to Mexicans oo... grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Siga:
... Oga Fhemmmy... no turn my people to Mexicans oo... grin grin grin

Mexicans are great people oh . . . I love them and their zeal oh, Bro, what i hate is laziness. . . .Lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Mexicans are great people oh . . . I love them and their zeal oh, Bro, what i hate is laziness. . . .Lol
... I feel and agree with u... But all I am not gonna make people feel that they can work and save enough to pay tuition... Ko easy... Is it possible? Yes... but someone banking on that is expecting serious stress and health wise not ok ... alot of us are not fit for that ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Siga:
... I feel and agree with u... But all I am not gonna make people feel that they can work and save enough to pay tuition... Ko easy... Is it possible? Yes... but someone banking on that is expecting serious stress and health wise not ok ... alot of us are not fit for that ooo...

Chairman, i totally agree with you . . . It is not easy at all, and besides, all the people i was talking about are Canadian citizens or with their landed documents that are paying almost half of what the international students are paying.
Could someone plant all the trees in the desert to pay for international tuition in September by doing that in summer . . It is impossible, cos summer is only few months and except the person has no life or planting trees in his or her dreams, it is impossible, but could they make something to add to what Dad and Mama will send from back home, sure.
Most times, i do forget that international students fees are crazy.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Some pays hourly and those ones, you will halla . . . when they pay by stick planted, it is better for you, cos they will only come and count to make sure that you do not do Nigerian sense for them . . . . All depends on the coy and what they want
Oh!they know nigerians as sensible people there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

lolz, but i think the job is good for skinny guys cos a lion would not eat a skinny guy, cos he's all bone, na the snakes i fear though, but as you said mama and papa are expecting that western union package angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonero230:

Oh!they know nigerians as sensible people there

They know when you give Nigerians 2000 trees to plant, 1000 will be buried without a trace cos we coming from a country where a vessel carrying oil disappear overnight . . . Lol

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i totally agree with you . . . It is not easy at all, and besides, all the people i was talking about are Canadian citizens or with their landed documents that are paying almost half of what the international students are paying.
Could someone plant all the trees in the desert to pay for international tuition in September by doing that in summer . . It is impossible, cos summer is only few months and except the person has no life or planting trees in his or her dreams, it is impossible, but could they make something to add to what Dad and Mama will send from back home, sure.
Most times, i do forget that international students fees are crazy.
... Ehen hen... My Oga... U need to dey make am clear oo... cos people been thinking say u dey talk about International Students ooo... False hope dey break heart oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
bighead1:

lolz, but i think the job is good for skinny guys cos a lion would not eat a skinny guy, cos he's all bone, na the snakes i fear though, but as you said mama and papa are expecting that western union package angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Now you make me laughing . . . nice one.
Bro, jokes apart, some have done before you and some will do it after you . . so you cant do it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Sure and so shall it be . . . see you in Canada

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Siga:
... Ehen hen... My Oga... U need to dey make am clear oo... cos people been thinking say u dey talk about International Students ooo... False hope dey break heart oo

Honestly, i most times forget about their school fees is enough to marry . . . those school fees are why Canada refused to enter recession oh . . .

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
exactly. its a one man civil engineering firm...and im going for civil engineering..
what about your mail so i can send some copies of letters i drafted as sponsorship and study leave.
Fhemmmy:

If the company sponsor you, affidavit will be by the company but sign by your Dad since he is the owner of the company. ... is it a one man's company, if not, will be sweeter if some of other board members could sign too. You could use same company as job waiting for yiu to take over from Dad and how to make to take the company to the next level in the new generation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
exactly. its a one man civil engineering firm...and im going for civil engineering..
what about your mail so i can send some copies of letters i drafted as sponsorship and study leave.

Civil engineering is nice and great . . . I am sure you will do well if you are focused and determined . . . .Chairman, my mail address is so obvious na.....How would build bridge if you cant find my mail address with all your response to my responses to you . . . It is in my signature, sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
yeah thanks...i pray so....
i dont understand you oooo.....where will i find ur email address....
Fhemmmy:

Civil engineering is nice and great . . . I am sure you will do well if you are focused and determined . . . .Chairman, my mail address is so obvious na.....How would build bridge if you cant find my mail address with all your response to my responses to you . . . It is in my signature, sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
yeah thanks...i pray so....
i dont understand you oooo.....where will i find ur email address....

Edited . . . . shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by WESTERNCR: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
CIC is yet to update on biometric since Monday. What's goin on? Someone shld pls tell me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
SENT..THANKS
Fhemmmy:

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
SENT..THANKS

Will check and revert back, sir . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
thanks and God bless.
Fhemmmy:

Will check and revert back, sir . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gabbies(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi vicarsenal, I also applied to Centennial, how long did it take them to send u an admission letter after the submission of ur form online... and after submission what process did u take while waiting?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
WESTERNCR:
CIC is yet to update on biometric since Monday. What's goin on? Someone shld pls tell me
Bro same here o......only God knows what is happening o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

They know when you give Nigerians 2000 trees to plant, 1000 will be buried without a trace cos we coming from a country where a vessel carrying oil disappear overnight . . . Lol

lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gabbies(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls ooooooooooooo!!!!!ยก centennial applicants, I need ur advice o, av been given student num but no letter yet... how long should I wait?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
mevisbleek:

Mr. Justwise, calm down. You talk anyhow OMG

Did you send me a PM?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by WESTERNCR: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Bro same here o......only God knows what is happening o!

only God knows oo.... God ain't sleeping I kuku know ......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
tonero230:

Did you send me a PM?

Yes sir i did
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
mevisbleek:

Yes sir i did

It was empty.didn't see any message

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.