Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1147933 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gods1son: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Hello house, help me o. I am still running my NYSC to be completed by October, how do I state that in my papers or should I not state nysc at all?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
when did you apply and what route
march 6th, paper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Asallam Aleikum Waramatullahi Wabarakatul....... My Shout/Out Goes To Jengbetiele, Ornaments, Hesque And Chukyade Contratulobia To You All !!! Welcome To Anoda New Chapter Of Your Life May You All Excel In All Your Endeavors....
And To All Medical Awaitees (ME And My Fellow Awaitees) For The Sake Of Today's ITUBAH All Over The WORLD We Shall All Receive Goodnews Email Soonest Insha Allah....

#Goodmorning You All wink (y)
#Barika_Jumah smiley cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Pmiller1:

Congarts bro.... Ours ll come in due time grin
Amen my man, u are next oh

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Online feb 15th , biometric 16th
online March 6th, bio March 9th hwva jengbe ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chukyade: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2015
@standupguy: yes i made part payment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Ornaments:

A bank draft in a convertible currency is one of the listed doc for proof of finance on cic website. The good thing about ds is you don't need a proof of funds like fixed deposit. This is how to go about it. Go to your bank prefarably the modern banks. Open a dorm account. Deposit the amount you wanna use in dollars. Then instruct your bank to draw a draft in your name. E.g I went to my bank,opened a dorm account, deposited the dollars into the account, then I requested for a foreign draft.
Thanks so much, Very informative.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by barbiee: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2015
xtus:

Bow valley college is a good scool and it's no scam. Go ahead and put in ur application should need help just let me know.
thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2015
ManTiger:

Congrats to you and Jengbetiele, Kindly expanciate expatiate on the bolded,
I'm sure it will be useful to someone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Baba mi alameda.......I dey relax you shaa don hve n idea of the processing time for ya apps now. No worry allah don do am already
ohammed199:
online March 6th, bio March 9th hwva jengbe ??

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2015
... I don't expect anyone to post here tomorrow ooo ... Go out go vote... grin grin grin .... Bless y'all

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
how far baba jengbetiele...i still dey awaite you for my mail oo
Jengbetiele:
Baba mi alameda.......I dey relax you shaa don hve n idea of the processing time for ya apps now. No worry allah don do am already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
see baba siga ooo...if medical or biometric possible tommorrow people go go do am sef......
Siga:
... I don't expect anyone to post here tomorrow ooo ... Go out go vote... grin grin grin .... Bless y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
see baba siga ooo...if medical or biometric possible tommorrow people go go do am sef......
...True that...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
hahahahaha grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Barnie1111:
@bighead, your prayerss work well o, you still need to enter your prayer room again o. The medicals were done. Got there about 9:00am and left at exact 1:00pm. It was noit stressful though,but those guys just wasted my precious time unnecessarily.
Bighead,HarqinsbFX,and other prophets of our time on this forum let the prayer war begin.
We will not let God rest until he settles us.#njoy!

@barnie1111....av u called the childrens practice 2 ask if ya medicals has being sent 2 cic? Or any1 who did medicals in the childrens practice dis week...av u guys called 2 find out if it has being sent 2 cic?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Siga:
Baba i hail u Sir....we ar set to vote ooo but see below whats happening at Lagos int'l Airport.....everybody is running

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Baba i hail u Sir....we ar set to vote ooo but see below whats happening at Lagos int'l Airport.....everybody is running

Lol..E get as e be
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zuggy: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls how viable is project management career in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
zuggy:
Pls how viable is project management career in canada
... Very... with experience and PMP certification... u should be good... with those two...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jengbetiele:
email me ohammed1990@yahoo.com I wanna ask some questions wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Barnie1111(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
mcdonald123:
@barnie1111....av u called the childrens practice 2 ask if ya medicals has being sent 2 cic? Or any1 who did medicals in the childrens practice dis week...av u guys called 2 find out if it has being sent 2 cic?
@macdonald, I did cal one of the attendants(doctor) some hours ago, he sadi the result has been sent to CIC. He even said it was sent yesterday. I asked of his help if he could e-mail me $y personal result and he promised to do that. I hope he will send it before close of business today. I strongly belive that the passport will be requested next week, cos from my findings on this forum, passport is been requested at 8 days averagely after medicals all things been equal. God will help us.
When did you do your medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Barnie1111:

@macdonald, I did cal one of the attendants(doctor) some hours ago, he sadi the result has been sent to CIC. He even said it was sent yesterday. I asked of his help if he could e-mail me $y personal result and he promised to do that. I hope he will send it before close of business today. I strongly belive that the passport will be requested next week, cos from my findings on this forum, passport is been requested at 8 days averagely after medicals all things been equal. God will help us.
When did you do your medicals?
Oh...,cud u help wiv his number i wanna ask bout mine...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Trybes(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hallo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
make you no fear na....chai (people wey don do medicals sef still dey fear)...
i think if theres any issue the hosp will call you.
just pray you dont recieve their call....you passport request or dispatch mail will drop soonest
mcdonald123:
Oh...,cud u help wiv his number i wanna ask bout mine...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good afternoon house,pls house where can I upload all my certificates on dis online route,pls needed urgently
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
adebimpe1988:
Good afternoon house,pls house where can I upload all my certificates on dis online route,pls needed urgently
Under letter of explaination...u hv to merge them all as a single file.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
make you no fear na....chai (people wey don do medicals sef still dey fear)...
i think if theres any issue the hosp will call you.
just pray you dont recieve their call....you passport request or dispatch mail will drop soonest
Amen.....lol...i nor fear..jes wanted 2 ask if dave sent it...i jes called dem nd dave sent it already...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by xtus(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Onyeoma3:

[b] I doubt if her application can be processed further without her proficiency exam... Generally, the School of Graduate Studies at University of Alberta waives English Language proficiency exam for students from naija, but Chemical engineering department has their own special list of counties exempted of which naija is not listed... I wonder what's so special about the Dept at uAlberta though.

I advise she quickly enrols for an exam ASAP or forfeit the application fee and check other schools in other provinces (the 1st Option seems to be the best bet right now considering the fact that most schools' application deadline for Fall session has passed)

Congrats to the latest medical applicants in the house...

Jengbetiele, hesque, Ornaments, and Chukyade... Canada awaits you all.

Always have in mind that the arrival into Mapleland marks the beginning of a new life struggle from a totally different dimension, prayer, hardwork and determination being among the key factors to success. All the best guys [/b]

Onyeoma3, I sent u a pm. Kindly reply let's talk man. How is ottawa by the way?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Darteyyyy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please I might need your help if you applied to centennial college, can I send you a pm?
adebimpe1988:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ ferdimako
Noted, big thx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Onyeoma3: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
xtus:

Onyeoma3, I sent u a pm. Kindly reply let's talk man. How is ottawa by the way?

Ottawa is cool bro... Will reply your mail when I get back home later in the day.... Am on the streets now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.