Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1147964 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
marcuskens:
People of God, Medical mail don drop oo...maaaadt wait...7weeks aint beans...join me in thanking God.
Let me also thank @pchax for his templates, @yregs & @ohameed199...my 2 partners in timeline who incidentally have been BANNED!...& to all of u for making ds forum what it is
Submitted 8th March
Biometrics 9th March
Online, PGD, MUN

Congrats!!! Li jst wnt to blv @ohameed199 hz rcvd his own too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Youre taking too much emphasis as if cic even cares about your nysc or knows the duration and different batches.
just fill in the gap and move on....be it nysc or not..
pls move onto other important things in your application
Gods1son:

I am very much willing to remove nysc from my application, cos it seems it is better not to mention it than an uncompleted program. The question in
mind is, what do I state that I've been doing ever since I graduated which is exactly a year now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yea he has but was delayed...

Ugochux:

Congrats!!! Li jst wnt to blv @ohameed199 hz rcvd his own too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
marcuskens:
Yea he has but was delayed...

Eeh yaaa...Oga moderator pls pardon that youngman let's knw d reasons for d 'delay' n help him...ema binu sir..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by TDultimate(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
marcuskens:
People of God, Medical mail don drop oo...maaaadt wait...7weeks aint beans...join me in thanking God.
Let me also thank @pchax for his templates, @yregs & @ohameed199...my 2 partners in timeline who incidentally have been BANNED!...& to all of u for making ds forum what it is
Submitted 8th March
Biometrics 9th March
Online, PGD, MUN
thank God for u... we praie him for His grace.. i actually applied to mun and i want to ask u few questions..
my mun application page is saying "dicision made" but ive been wait for d mail for about 3days now but ive not seen anything. did u hav dis experience? also does it mean wen u r called for medical exam u have been granted trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by TDultimate(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
marcuskens:
Submitted 8th March
Biometrics 9th March
Online, PGD, MUN
ill also like to speak with u. can u send me ur number so i can ask u some questions. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
marcuskens:
Submitted 8th March
Biometrics 9th March
Online, PGD, MUN
Congrats man!! Online aint bad afterall.....Please let's know what u submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
darefestus:

Yes that was me.
Exactly, we spoke of the 'sharp woman'
I was on your right and I got the call for biometrics first.
Oga... I see progress has been made... Beginning of new things to come... All the best..
Never had chance to review that stuff but I'm sure you ll be fine cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by funmasterphlex: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=funmasterphlex post=33037661]Hello aus, can anyone please tell me whats the implication of applying for a TRV/student permit visa as a military/para-military personnel.

Thanks all

Can sum1 pls help address my que.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by abass: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
One thing I really want us to understand is, either you review your documents or not, if u gonna get TRV, not even devil go stop ham...
We've seen people with 4.5m SOA closing balance and yet, she got bounced. Just the other day someone submitted 500m worth of shares, my people na still refusal ooooo... someone submitted an application without pay slips and he got his visa convincingly.. we've seen people with same SOP and soon they are gonna travel.. we've seen 4pages of SOP with beta grammar, ma people na still OYO..

The bottom line is, no matter the number of add this, add that, it doesn't guarantee visa. The other day, someone was talking about loopholes and I checked his profile, it will amuse you that he has been denied 2ce and d same question that u jst asked ursef was wht I asked myself, whc loopholes ds guy dey talk abt?
To my NYSC guy, who is so curious abt what to add or remove, All I can say is look before you leap
wht gets you the visa his GRACE nt even luck..
#gbam#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by morgan2006(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congratulations Bro!!! I tap into your testimony In Jesus Name, Amen.

marcuskens:
Submitted 8th March
Biometrics 9th March
Online, PGD, MUN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ddestiny(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dear All, please any idea of the average cost of Property Evaluation Certificate ?. Who has a genuine and competent contact ?. House please assist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congratulations and tapping into d good news
Cud u shre docs submittedd...
marcuskens:
Submitted 8th March
Biometrics 9th March
Online, PGD, MUN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
NigerianNewbie:

I will cancel that option of travelling then. Thank you for the advice.
You don't need to cancel it, submit online application and go for the training. You will go for medical when you come back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gods1son:

I am very much willing to remove nysc from my application, cos it seems it is better not to mention it than an uncompleted program. The question in mind is, what do I state that I've been doing ever since I graduated which is exactly a year now?
Use your NYSC as work experience. Since you can't get an employment letter, get a letter of introduction from the principal let him state your posting date as employment date, position and salary.
You said u got LEAVE LETTER from the principal to do what? That you are coming back to continue teaching? I think you should lay more emphasis of your education not work experience. All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
I hope ohammed199 pardons me for posting this, but it's what I think would be of help to the house.
He is 24, has HND, and is going for a bachelors.
He didn't include his HND in his app(wide study gap)
Didn't submit any personal work details and personal account.
He has a good financial backing from his Dad.(9m soa)

** my question is this...he has applied 3rice already...
Can he apply a fourth time correcting all obvious loopholes
Will a fourth time attract any form of ban(just asking)..
Travel history, personal asset and financial, purpose of visit...we're among reasons that were ticked

Thanks in advance for your reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
herkenorlar:

House, I wanna reapply for my study permit again, but I'm sponsoring myself, I earn about 206k monthly and my tuition for the 2yrs program is about $16,800. Like how much can I put in my SOA, I used my uncle as sponsor when I first applied though. Other than letter of employmenot and study leave, which other things do I need to collect. Is it OK using my own personal account despite I used my uncle when I first applied?
You can use your personal account. You will need to proof that you can support yourself during your studies without working (Tuition+Room and Board+Others).
You can collect your payslips and letter of introduction. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=funmasterphlex post=33076266][/quote]
Check CIC website, No Idea bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2015
abass:
One thing I really want us to understand is, either you review your documents or not, if u gonna get TRV, not even devil go stop ham...
We've seen people with 4.5m SOA closing balance and yet, she got bounced. Just the other day someone submitted 500m worth of shares, my people na still refusal ooooo... someone submitted an application without pay slips and he got his visa convincingly.. we've seen people with same SOP and soon they are gonna travel.. we've seen 4pages of SOP with beta grammar, ma people na still OYO..

The bottom line is, no matter the number of add this, add that, it doesn't guarantee visa. The other day, someone was talking about loopholes and I checked his profile, it will amuse you that he has been denied 2ce and d same question that u jst asked ursef was wht I asked myself, whc loopholes ds guy dey talk abt?
To my NYSC guy, who is so curious abt what to add or remove, All I can say is look before you leap
wht gets you the visa his GRACE nt even luck..
#gbam#
5 Star....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dbabba: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Oga ohammed199 I just sent you a pm. Please I need help on the Police Certificate issue. You can check your spam for my message. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2015
soji0509:
Great Ife, where have you been ?!!
You just disappeared like the big bang without replying my mails contrary to your promise, baba !
My own headache pass all this ban thing oooo.
Abi you want make I ban you from the internet worldwide ni !!
I be the father of www grin grin grin grin grin
Kindly respond over the weekend P-L-E-A-S-E ! I can imagine a pip into your incredible schedule. Successes all your way. CHEERS

Great Ife? Omo Iya mii howdy paddy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2015
dbabba:
Oga ohammed199 I just sent you a pm. Please I need help on the Police Certificate issue. You can check your spam for my message. Thanks
This post will soon disappear...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Newww1(f): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2015
dbabba:

Pls pple.do u agree dis person is funny!!! LWKMD lol am fainting menh! U Wnt dem to double ban ohammed199 Biko read thread.

We dnt share police no here oo grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 12:59am On Apr 25, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
please who has a sample of a letter of introduction from a company.
PM me, I think I should have something to help with.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2015
CruzAj:
add ur Nysc I added it in my first application and the only reason I was refused was finace.They didnt talk abt employment or home tie.
they may be hiding behind another reason #IMO. Please review everything for your next app. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:10am On Apr 25, 2015
herkenorlar:

House, I wanna reapply for my study permit again, but I'm sponsoring myself, I earn about 206k monthly and my tuition for the 2yrs program is about $16,800. Like how much can I put in my SOA, I used my uncle as sponsor when I first applied though. Other than letter of employmenot and study leave, which other things do I need to collect. Is it OK using my own personal account despite I used my uncle when I first applied?

Use both IMO to show then you've been working and you have enough to sustain and survive without working in canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:12am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=15pt]People People People, please do canada ban people after apply for a specific number of times[/size] ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 1:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obiaguna(m): 1:38am On Apr 25, 2015
marcuskens:
Documents submitted.

1. Company letter of introduction
2. Company work ID
3. Employment letter
4. Last promotion letter
5. 5 months payslip
6. Tax clearance certificate
7. 5 months SOA (4.5M) Fixed deposit (4M)
8. Pension SOA (3M+)
9. Co-sponsor SOA (15M+) - lots of cash flow in and out
10. Co-sponsors letter - co-sponsor is my Uncle (same surname)
11. Co-sponsors court affidavit pledging the sum of N1.5M for my accommodation and living expenses
11. Co-sponsors CAC document
12. Co-sponsors passport data page
13. Accommodation application receipt
14. Tuition payment receipt (CAD4000)
15. Personal property power of attorney with survey plan
16. Dads property CofO

This is the list of my proof of finance arranged in this order. I am the main sponsor; Uncle is co-sponsor. Been working since 2009. Course not directly related to program but my SOP did the magic + loads of prayers, morning masses & devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Goodluck to everyone else...the wait is over!

sorry what school are u going to?
congrats bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.