Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1147730 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:25am On May 27, 2015
I hope they ain't suspecting money. Lodgement here....

Very much possiblle!
taiwokazx:

thanks! cos initially submit only my personal SOA of 4m and now that i don't ave funds in the account now again. am thinking talking my wife's uncle who sponsored her then, i want to know i can use his SOA as evidence of funds for my intend trip OR i rise funds into my account again ? please gurus in the ouse in ur experience here now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:28am On May 27, 2015
Then if he/she is taking it anywhere else, he doesn't need to be smart as they will surely have a fixed price for passport photographs

Either for visa or anything else..

About that cutting down cost...Dnt wanna say much about that, mehhn...its in the blood..lol
Onyeoma3:

I don't mean at VFS, why should I wait to take my passport at VFS when I can get the same (or even better) quality of passport inside town or other places at a very affordable rate.

Don't worry bro, you'll soon come over to Canada and understand the real term "Cost cutting measures", a situation in which every penny matters/counts... Cos the country is quite expensive esp ON province... Not to panic though, men will always survive grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
I hope they ain't suspecting money. Lodgement here....

Very much possiblle!

Exactly wht I had in mind.. And somehow, they want him to still present his own SOA..
Using another sponsor now isn't a great idea/move at all..
*i stand to be corrected*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 9:39am On May 27, 2015
Biometrics done; let the wait begin cheesy grin#That awkward moment when 6 weeks look like 6years.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by taiwokazx: 9:39am On May 27, 2015
Ugochux:

Exactly wht I had in mind.. And somehow, they want him to still present his own SOA..
Using another sponsor now isn't a great idea/move at all..
*i stand to be corrected*

so what do u suggest i do now thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
taiwokazx:

You're supposed to re-print the same Soa used in your application..

How bad is it at the moment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2015
taiwokazx:

IMO, dropping a huge amount of money in ur acct now is definitely a red flag..unless u back it up wit an evidence maybe from sales of property/properties.

Just pray n chill fr d gurus to address it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2015
taiwokazx:

First of all what did you apply for, study permit?, where did you apply from?, the screen shot says your open application for a work permit.
I have never heard of a student trv applicant being asked to bring more financial documents even on there website it states that any additional document would be submitted with a new application and fee.

We need more information on this your case o. If the initial 4M was just deposited in ur account with no prior work history to support the earnings, that already is lodgement.
But if you have a history of earnings, then why is the V.O surprised at your savings to prompt request for additional finance.

I no understand sha.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 10:15am On May 27, 2015
I think looking at his work history (maybe the type of job and his earning) and the SOA he submitted, probably they feel there is no way he could have gotten 4M so they suspect he borrowed the money for presentation purposes and has returned it.

I think you should tell us everything about your application. Why are they talking about a work permit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
standupguy:

First of all what did you apply for, study permit?, where did you apply from?, the screen shot says your open application for a work permit.
I have never heard of a student trv applicant being asked to bring more financial documents even on there website it states that any additional document would be submitted with a new application and fee.

We need more information on this your case o. If the initial 4M was just deposited in ur account with no prior work history to support the earnings, that already is lodgement.
But if you have a history of earnings, then why is the V.O surprised at your savings to prompt request for additional finance.

I no understand sha.

They actually do ask student trv applicants to re-print their sponsors proof of funds. I know of two pple it happened.

As it is if he can't submit it within the required time, they'll return his documents.
That's why its advisible to always leave funds in the acct till u get ur trv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by taiwokazx: 10:24am On May 27, 2015
standupguy:

I no understand sha.

I applied for spousal open work permit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
CoCoLav:
I think looking at his work history (maybe the type of job and his earning) and the SOA he submitted, probably they feel there is no way he could have gotten 4M so they suspect he borrowed the money for presentation purposes and has returned it.

I think you should tell us everything about your application. Why are they talking about a work permit?

Exactly what I thought, but shouldn't that have earned him an express ref from these V.Os looking for silly reasons.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2015
taiwokazx:

I applied for spousal open work permit

C'mon, plenty questions wr asked and u answered just one
These people are not always available ooo, now d re online, give sincere answers and let them help u..
*cheers*

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
tnuola:

They actually do ask student trv applicants to re-print their sponsors proof of funds. I know of two pple it happened.

As it is if he can't submit it within the required time, they'll return his documents.
That's why its advisible to always leave funds in the acct till u get ur trv.

Are you serious? Will they tell you the months to print? Would it be an older date to the submitted SOA or the recent date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Waledarep(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2015
Team12:
Lol. He sent me a PM o. Not sure what he wants to ask...abi is Waledarep=Jakay?..lol

quote author=Waledarep post=34127073]

You can simply contact @Jakay through me. Am his P.A for now.

Waledarep and Jakay are two different being Madam. One is the Boss while the other is the P.A... So getting to @Jakay means you have to pass through @Waledarep. It's as simple as ABC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:48am On May 27, 2015
standupguy:

Are you serious? Will they tell you the months to print? Would it be an older date to the submitted SOA or the recent date.

Very serious and very sure...
They just ask for it, you can print as many months as u like as long as it is very recent, I think dey give a duration/deadline too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2015
tnuola:

Very serious and very sure...
They just ask for it, you can print as many months as u like as long as it is very recent, I think dey give a duration/deadline too.

We're the sponsors salary earners or business owners? I would think business owners.

Tnuola baby, thanks for that piece of information. I wanted to go shopping with my balance.
I will hold on to that, we learn everyday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:10am On May 27, 2015
standupguy:

We're the sponsors salary earners or business owners? I would think business owners.

Nope, you thought wrong.
My frnd's sponsor was a salary earner...
If you go back to part 4 you'll see several cases of such also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2015
tnuola:

Nope, you thought wrong.
My frnd's sponsor was a salary earner...
If you go back to part 4 you'll see several cases of such also

Wow but one can't guarantee what there sponsor does with there money na, my own sponsor dey do wetin concern am at anytime o. Na wa o.

But part 4 go be like 2012, V.O were still smiling then sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2015
Ugochux:

C'mon, plenty questions wr asked and u answered just one
These people are not always available ooo, now d re online, give sincere answers and let them help u..
*cheers*

That guy no too pure sha, from his moniker that was his first post on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:21am On May 27, 2015
standupguy:

Wow but one can't guarantee what there sponsor does with there money na, my own sponsor dey do wetin concern am at anytime o. Na wa o.

Pray they don't ask u print another soa when sponsor don spend money finish. It happened to someone I know, earlier this year, after medicals o, imagine and the person got refusedi after medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2015
tnuola:

Pray they don't ask u print another soa when sponsor don spend money finish. It happened to someone I know, earlier this year, after medicals o, imagine and the person got refusedi after medicals.

So it's not over until it's over ?
All these witches and wizard will die by fire.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sexysammy0906: 11:31am On May 27, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Okay, I also submitted company's SOA alone and fixed deposit certificatee...attimes it worries me...buh uve kinda given me rest of mind.

Did u include d particulars of directors from the company

Yes i did
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 11:41am On May 27, 2015
Lol, I have always suspected this that's why I monitor my parent's spending. I have asked them not to tamper with the funds in the SOA I submitted. The other day my mum bought one gangster phone. The only thing I was concerned with was where she got the money from. I don't want to hear stories.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:00pm On May 27, 2015
Ure just complicating issues for urrself and jakay..
Cos I don't think he or u is the VO that any1 cares so much who d boss or apprentice is..

Waledarep:

Waledarep and Jakay are two different being Madam. One is the Boss while the other is the P.A... So getting to @Jakay means you have to pass through @Waledarep. It's as simple as ABC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2015
Onyeoma3:

You have a functional embassy here in Naija that handles visa applications, why jump them to address the application to a visa officer in Ghana.

Little things like these matter... Don't take anything for granted,thereby giving them a silly reason to delay your TRV application cos some VOs can be so meticulous and funny.

Good luck

Noted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
Team12:
@Jakay follow back
I've already followed back and sent you a message. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by newacca: 12:50pm On May 27, 2015
CoCoLav:
Lol, I have always suspected this that's why I monitor my parent's spending. I have asked them not to tamper with the funds in the SOA I submitted. The other day my mum bought one gangster phone. The only thing I was concerned with was where she got the money from. I don't want to hear stories.
cheesy chai, u jst dey Police dem acct. God dey Ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2015
Hello house, please when the embassy calls the bank that issues the SOA, what do they confirm from the bank. Anyone with an idea should please hint me.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 1:14pm On May 27, 2015
newacca:

cheesy chai, u jst dey Police dem acct. God dey Ooo.

Its necessary o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 1:53pm On May 27, 2015
standupguy:

Ogbeni how far, you done finish?

I did a trial payment of 1000 CAD on my student portal with my gtbank mastercard, surprisingly it went through but the conversation rate was 174 Naira.

I called diamond bank they gave me 164.2 with other charges like 1% commission, 2500 naira telex copy and 5% VAT.
It would probably sum up to the same thing with gtbank.

bros my case no dey ground ooo. so so complications. the fuel scarcity dey add to my problem. im not happy about things right now. but in all her's my conclusion. at GT they didn't have my time and they tossed me around for a full day. nut at Diamond, an officer was assigned to my case and although i had to open an account and all that, things are currently being sorted out and they say payment will be effected tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 2:21pm On May 27, 2015
IN THE EMPLOYMENT SECTION OF THE 1MM1.... FORM, I'VE BEEN A DIRECTOR BY SHARES IN MY DAD'S COMPANY SINCE 2007, DO I NEED TO WRITE THAT AS AN EMPLOYMENT?

(forgive my CAPS)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.