Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? (18067 Views)

Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) / Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Mekusnwa: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
asha80:
that your website is not showing anything.
His official website is www.alexotti.com
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Mekusnwa: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
xtanburg:
Otti was forced outta Diamond Bank his hands are not clean, he tried to buy over Diamond Bank by contracting a foreign technical partner. He fell outta favour the same way he did when he was the Executive Director, Public Sector and gunning to become first banks GMD. Abians Be Wise... Another future mortgager in the Making.

Fantastic job he did at Diamond Bank, but twas FBN's Strategies he took there when He couldn't emerge GMD.

Have U asked yourself if he (Alex Otti) is really an NGWA Man? Reason he couldn't make the PDP's final list and hence his defection to APGA, a dead party in Abia where Akomas and the rest could even win an Election.
Do you have a conscience at all? What has Dr. Otti done to you, to get these kind of talk from you?

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
Ndi Igbo and character assasination. This is why we have been placed fourth politically behind the Ijaws. Always back stabbing each other and making malicious comments.

God forbid!! Twaaaah!!
who is backstabbing who here?:we are asking for better governance and you call that backstabbing. If it will require backstabbing PDP to get a better governance in abia then we will do it.

Sometimes I wonder if this lady is an Igbo

7 Likes

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
customized13:
who is backstabbing who here?:we are asking for better governance and you call that backstabbing. If it will require backstabbing PDP to get a better governance in abia then we will do it.

Sometimes I wonder if this lady is an Igbo
Nwabekeyi,if I am not Igbo then you're not! You know me better.
Kindly stick to the topic before I get mad at you this hot afternoon and stop questioning my Igboness. We are trying to save your state from the shackles of Orji and his family.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by TrueNaijaguy: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
I go for Alex Otti, its very easy. Judging by their track record, Otti will floor Ikpeazu anyday, anytime. Imagine 24 years of meritorous service in the banking sector vs ASEPA second in command for a few years. This is simply a mismatch. Abians should vote wisely. Abians should vote for Otti so they can enjoy good governance which has eluded the state since the exit of Ogbonnaya Onu in 1993

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
Nwabekeyi,if I am not Igbo then you're not! You know me better.
Kindly stick to the topic before I get mad at you this hot afternoon and stop questioning my Igboness. We are trying to save your state from the shackles of Orji and his family.
clap for yourself with the preposterous attempt you have made in saving my state Judith.
Go back to your previous comment and see if you have been able to add anything meaningful to the issue on ground, you want to save abia by reminding us how igbos are placed fourth position in Nigeria politics. I just dey laff your yeye logic.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by xtanburg: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mekusnwa:
Do you have a conscience at all? What has Dr. Otti done to you, to get these kind of talk from you?

Those are the facts....
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by OccupyAbia: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
You just don't know Jack about people, please say what you know.
xtanburg:
They are both working for Ochendo... So none of them fits d crown...
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by asha80(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
xtanburg:

Those are the facts....
my friend answer the question I asked you earlier
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by OccupyAbia: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Otti is sound, he has played board politics for years which is even more crucial than party politics. I give to him because he is well exposed and experienced. Otti has proven to be a good leader, at least we can judge his impact while at Diamond Bank as GMD/ CEO. For me, Abian's deserve the best. We have suffered a lot in the past 16years and we don't need someone we know little or nothing about. My Opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Mekusnwa: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
xtanburg:

Those are the facts....
what are the facts there? Can you state your source or do you work in diamond bank. Please stop saying what you don't have an idea of,before the wrath of God will descend on you.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
OccupyAbia:
Otti is sound, he has played board politics for years which is even more crucial than party politics. I give to him because he is well exposed and experienced. Otti has proven to be a good leader, at least we can judge his impact while at Diamond Bank as GMD/ CEO. For me, Abian's deserve the best. We have suffered a lot in the past 16years and we don't need someone we know little or nothing about. My Opinion.
in addedum to this "nothing good can ever come from TA orji".
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Darlo22(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mekusnwa:
what are the facts there? Can you state your source or do you work in diamond bank. Please stop saying what you don't have an idea of,before the wrath of God will descend on you.

I work with Diamond Bank and Otti is one of the best things that happened to Diamond Bank.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
If i were to be an abian,i would've voted for alex otiti.
We need men like him and not expired drugs like T.A.Orji.

Coming from a strong PDP supporter-nigerianvenom

2 Likes

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by OccupyAbia: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2014
That's how stupid can be. Someone just sits at the comfort of his or her abode, picks up a device and logs in on social platforms to say trash. You must be a hopeless fool for saying that. If you do't know jack about people, keep SHUT!!!!
malele:

You are a fool otti resigned from diamond bank because of his political ambition, he had no issue with diamond bank
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by OccupyAbia: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2014
That's how stupid can be. Someone just sits at the comfort of his or her abode, picks up a device and logs in on social platforms to say trash. You must be a hopeless fool for saying that. If you do't know jack about people, keep SHUT!!!!
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by ICHINONYE(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Stop sayin wat u don't kno, Otti is far more beta dan ikepazu simple,u can't compare both of dem in any way
xtanburg:
Otti was forced outta Diamond Bank his hands are not clean, he tried to buy over Diamond Bank by contracting a foreign technical partner. He fell outta favour the same way he did when he was the Executive Director, Public Sector and gunning to become first banks GMD. Abians Be Wise... Another future mortgager in the Making.

Fantastic job he did at Diamond Bank, but twas FBN's Strategies he took there when He couldn't emerge GMD.

Have U asked yourself if he (Alex Otti) is really an NGWA Man? Reason he couldn't make the PDP's final list and hence his defection to APGA, a dead party in Abia where Akomas and the rest could even win an Election.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by tkalio: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Alex Otti is a great achiever. First he was the best executive director in First Bank and would have become the GMD after Ajekigbe retired. But FirstBank being dominated by Yorubas at the top played the tribal politics by giving it to Bisi Onosanya. Paschal Dozie saw a great opportunity and snapped him up and he became the Diamond Bank GMD. It is on record that under the watch of Alex Diamond has gone on to become one of the best five banks in Nigeria even giving First bank a run for their money. The guy graduated with 1st class in economics from UNIPORT and was the overall best student that year giving the valedictory speech. Alex Otti is the best thing to happen in Abia for a long while. I am not concerned about the parochial sentiment of whether he is ngwa or not. Alex has a part of him that is ngwa which nobody can deny( his mother is full blooded ngwa, his father and perhaps grand father's graves are all in ngwaland, born in ngwaland bred in ngwaland) and a part that is Aro (his remote roots) making him the perfect bridge between abia north and south. even if the tribalists among the ngwas refuse to accept him then it is their loss. Afterall what part of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria states that an ngwa man must rule come 2015. Zoning is a mediocre exercise for people who are failures, who know that they cant win a credible election unless other more credible candidates are zoned out. It is practiced mostly by pdp. other parties don't recognize zoning. Okorocha won imo guber when pdp was screaming that Okigwe zone has one more tenure. Meanwhile Ohakim who is from okigwe zone was not performing. Abians lets vote for change. Alex otti is by far the best. Whether he is Ngwa or Aro is irrelevant. Infact we don't even care. Afterall if we should go by the reasoning of the ngwa tribalists then Obama is from Kenya and should not have ruled America. If Obama with remote roots in Kenya could rule America, then Alex Otti with well known aro roots but born and bred in ngwaland by an ngwa mother should be given a chance to change abia for us. ka chineke mezie okwu!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by onyfrank: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2014
It seems Regean Ufomba is being used by pdp to cause prolems in apga. That he suddenly want to run 4 abia guber.

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by onyfrank: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
are these pictures of T.A Orji real or photoshop?

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by abacrested(f): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
How can one compare Otti who has managed an organisation as big as Diamond bank with the that touth recruited recently by Ochendo global to continue looting the state. The only office held by Ikpeazu is deputy Asepa chairman in charge of Aba and you need to see how excited he was, using touths in aba to harass and extort money from people. Tell me anywhere in the world that after paying 3600 monthly for refuse disposal, your giving from 6 pm to 8 pm to dispose the refuse . people are bailed with as much as 10000 naira when caught with refuse in the morning. Nothing good will ever come out of Ochendo ' camp considering how Ikpeazu emerged. He was the least qualified among all before the primaries, he lacks the capacity, platform and experience to govern a state in need of good leadership. Otti on the other hand is just what abia needs now to catch up with other states,an abia version of Peter Obi, he has already promised to build 3 flyovers at 3 strategic places of ogbor hill which records an average of 10 accidents per month, osisioma junction and port - Harcourt road junction all in aba . he sees aba from a different perspective unlike Ikpeazu who sees politics as business. Otti is the man but he will not win, ask me Why?
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by asha80(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abacrested he will not win because abians are too lethargic to make any change

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by onyfrank: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why? @Abacrested
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by ICHINONYE(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thank u so much,plss let's continue to spread dis gud news,we wil say no to TA Orji, no to Backwardnes,No to failure,No to bad Development,God wil b with each and all of us,By Gods grace d best will win for us,Let us just vote wisely please ,spread the news

abacrested:
How can one compare Otti who has managed an organisation as big as Diamond bank with the that touth recruited recently by Ochendo global to continue looting the state. The only office held by Ikpeazu is deputy Asepa chairman in charge of Aba and you need to see how excited he was, using touths in aba to harass and extort money from people. Tell me anywhere in the world that after paying 3600 monthly for refuse disposal, your giving from 6 pm to 8 pm to dispose the refuse . people are bailed with as much as 10000 naira when caught with refuse in the morning. Nothing good will ever come out of Ochendo ' camp considering how Ikpeazu emerged. He was the least qualified among all before the primaries, he lacks the capacity, platform and experience to govern a state in need of good leadership. Otti on the other hand is just what abia needs now to catch up with other states,an abia version of Peter Obi, he has already promised to build 3 flyovers at 3 strategic places of ogbor hill which records an average of 10 accidents per month, osisioma junction and port - Harcourt road junction all in aba . he sees aba from a different perspective unlike Ikpeazu who sees politics as business. Otti is the man but he will not win, ask me Why?
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by abacrested(f): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
onyfrank:
Why? @Abacrested
because 60 % of abians especially those resident in aba do not have PVC
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by onyfrank: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
still comparing. Otti was welcomed in Aba, bt Ikpeazu was booed. Otti was allowed entrance into Ariaria international market, bt Ikpeazu was denied entrance. In this case d big difference is obvious

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by jom28gy(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2015
Oti is the best.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Remarkable: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2015
customized13:
yes that is the liberation spirit, say no PDP in abia.
what if Abians decide that it is Ikpeazu they want to lead?

All of you that call T.A orji the worst thing tohappen to Abia state, do you all know how umuahia, a state capital, hasd been before and now./after T.A. Orji?

My own is that you can not decide for someone else what is best for them, if they say it is A against B... its their choice and you have to respect that.

End of.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by ICHINONYE(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Who told u Ikpeazu is our choice, when haz a faailure become our choice, if u don't kno wat to say here plee fvck off abeg
Remarkable:
what if Abians decide that it is Ikpeazu they want to lead?

All of you that call T.A orji the worst thing tohappen to Abia state, do you all know how umuahia, a state capital, hasd been before and now./after T.A. Orji?

My own is that you can not decide for someone else what is best for them, if they say it is A against B... its their choice and you have to respect that.

End of.
Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by fx45(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
berem:
Ndi Igbo and character assasination. This is why we have been placed fourth politically behind the Ijaws. Always back stabbing each other and making malicious comments.

God forbid!! Twaaaah!!
Character assasination is not only limited to Ndigbo..... Yolobas and APC have almost effectively used it to malign the person of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Its a veritable tool employed in political warfare... That has been the mainstay of APC propanda machine. U don't have to tribalise everything... Efulefu woman!

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by fx45(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
berem:

God forbid!! Twaaaah!!
Character assasination is not only limited to Ndigbo..... Yolobas and APC have almost effectively used it to malign the person of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Its a veritable tool employed in political warfare... That has been the mainstay of APC propanda machine. U don't have to tribalise everything... Efulefu woman!

Meanwhile all Abians are already queuing up behind Alex Otti. He's the best man to move Abia forward. Ikpeazu seems to have signed away his future and that of Abia to T.A Orji. I and other Abians say NO to that. We want Abia to move forward and Alex Otti is the man for the job.

FYI, I'm a hardcore PDP man. The party got it wrong on the choice of Ikpeazu instead of Uche Ogah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? by Remarkable: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
---modified--- and I couldn't help but see you called or referred to Ikpeazu as a failure? can you specify the role in which he was a failure and and reasons you think he failed? or proof he failed.... (as far as I know, his job in cleaning up ABA is his campaign backbone... so I await your response).

.. and please, watch or listen to his speech and his outline or plan and roadmap for Aba, the city you all want to crucify T.A. Orji for, and tell me again how you dare call a professor a failure.

The hypocricy of people stinks at times, "T.A. Orji ignored Aba, T.A. Orji ignored Aba!" ... now T.A. Orji zones the governorship to an Aba man, a transparent and fair primary takes place, the most capable man is elected, and the reason some goons like you call him a failure is?

at times I wish he loses so you will vote Oti and he will give y'all free concerts every month and tell you he used your monies to pay them artists.Where is Ikpeazu from?

Please, in all honesty, honest and lets go from there....

Also tell me where Ikpeazu's past jobs were... and that of Oti as well.

I am an Umuahian.... and we believe in fairness and equity... if you want to tell me that someone from Aba will not vote Ikpeazu because of an umuahian in the person of T.A., then I don't know what to say to you...

ICHINONYE:
Who told u Ikpeazu is our choice, when haz a faailure become our choice, if u don't kno wat to say here plee fvck off abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: Pastor Bakare Tells Buhari What To Do / Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu / Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.