Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Say No To BBA - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Say No To BBA (805 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigeria's Representative To BBA Beverly Being "manipulated" / BBA 2013 The Chase: Zimbabwe Things! The Infamous Big Brother Africa Pokello Sex / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To BBA by aderonkebams(f): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
I actually wish, from the depth of my heart that Nigerians should forget this scam show called BBA. This is not an outburst or anything. The organizers of this show are just out there to cheat, scam people to make money and rob people of their well deserved right. The purpose of the show is to entertain and unite Africa. Right now, the people who bring in the entertainment don't get rewarded anymore and the show doesn't unite Africa anymore, it separates us.

You will be dishonest if you say Tayo was not the hotshot, this show is emotionally drenching. Nigerians, honest truth, if this show continues, Nigeria is not winning in the next five seasons, they will keep taking our reps to the finals, raise our expectations, then dash it.

I said it at the beginning of the show, but I let biggie fool me again, if you like say this is the rant of a loser, but I know what I am saying, I think it's about time we stop auditioning for this show. BBA is now about regional voting not anymore about entertainment. If it cannot unite Africa, then it is no longer serving its purpose. The level of hate for Nigerians is on the increase on daily basis because of this show.

Nigerians, Say No To Big Brother Africa! Please click on the link below to sign the petition https://www.change.org/p/please-sign-this-petition-nigerians-should-stop-auditioning-for-bba
Re: Say No To BBA by Melahou(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Are you saying nigeria must alwys come first.
Or would you have a different view if nigeria won
Re: Say No To BBA by chival(f): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
I actually thought this was about the moral decadence the show promotes and celebrates.

Yes the show is worthless, but for reasons other than the OP's.

1 Like

Re: Say No To BBA by holatin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
bba I rather watch blue film than that poo
Re: Say No To BBA by aderonkebams(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Melahou:
Are you saying nigeria must alwys come first.
Or would you have a different view if nigeria won
In what way have I said anything like coming first all the time? You better read again if you don't understand the post?
Re: Say No To BBA by kraftykc(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
chival:
I actually thought this was about the moral decadence the show promotes and celebrates.

Yes the show is worthless, but for reasons other than the OP's.

You win the Internet today. I don't watch it because it's trash but hey even with the OP's flimsy views I will get behind any movement to make people smarter

(1) (Reply)

Insurgent 2015"movie Review Here" / Box Office Top 10 Hollywood Movies 2015 Raking In The Most Cash / Is The Gtbank's African Pride The Best Nigerian Bank TV Commercial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.