Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail (1370 Views)

Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by AKPOSbaba: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Di Uganda house girl, Jolly Tumuhirwe,wey shock di world wit di way wey she take nearly beat 18 month old pikin,baby Aneela nearly die, don admit say she dey guilty for evritin wey dem charge am for as she appear for court.
Di whole world see wetin dis heart of stone girl do to di innocent pikin for di CCTV camera wey her papa put to monitor anytin wey dey appun for di hause.
On Monday bifor magistrate Moses Nabende for court, di house girl say she dey veri sorry for wetin she do to di baby.she say make di papa,her mama and di world forgive her bicos na devil cause am.

READ MORE>>>>>http://ogakpatakpata..com/2014/12/torture-house-girl-for-uganda-fit-spend.html

Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
see her face angry
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by KanwuliaJara: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2014
That is one VIDEO I will not watch! kiss
As soon as it is forwarded to my phone. . .I DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY!

Only the comments describing the ordeal of the child was traumatizing enough!
Una wey fit watch am get hearts!

I BOW FOR UNA! kiss

* if those women were created that UGLY. . . .wickedness can only oooooze from their pores. good grief! * cry

1 Like

Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by AKPOSbaba: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Broseley no be lie o.how dat maid go behave like dat and give d world such gory moments to watch?
so sad!
KanwuliaJara:
That is one VIDEO I will not watch! kiss
As soon as it is forwarded to my phone. . .I DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY!

Only the comments describing the ordeal of the child was traumatizing enough!
Una wey fit watch am get hearts!

I BOW FOR UNA! kiss

* if those women were created that UGLY. . . .wickedness can only oooooze from their pores. good grief! * cry
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by OKorowanta: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Pipo wicked sha
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by KanwuliaJara: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2014
AKPOSbaba:
Broseley no be lie o.how dat maid go behave like dat and give d world such gory moments to watch?
so sad!

The parents put the camera in the home having suspected their daughter was being abused!
Gory is an understatement.
A disgrace to womanhood!
She must have been abused as a child by her parents and or suffered immense physical abuse from a step-mother!
The woman is a danger to the world and should be locked up for LIFE, where the death penalty is not available!

I read what she did. . . . .and that was enough.
I did not have to watch it. . . and NEVER WILL.

The last video I watched of this nature. . . still gives me nightmares! Ta! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdaKDbSpPSA
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by AKPOSbaba: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

The parents put the camera in the home having suspected their daughter was being abused!
Gory is an understatement.
A disgrace to womanhood!
She must have been abused as a child by her parents and or suffered immense physical abuse from a step-mother!
The woman is a danger to the world and should be locked up for LIFE, where the death penalty is not available!

I read what she did. . . . .and that was enough.
I did not have to watch it. . . and NEVER WILL.

The last video I watched of this nature. . . still gives me nightmares! Ta! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdaKDbSpPSA
"na wa o
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by KanwuliaJara: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2014
AKPOSbaba:
"na wa o

The abuse of an innocent child. . . . defenseless child, it the height of all cruelty.
I can't understand it.
I pray I NEVER UNDERSTAND IT!

These are the same womenAND MEN that will claim to be PRO-LIFE CHRISTIANS!
Nasty! embarassed
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by Emillie: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Wicked maid.
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by lilmax(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
What about life in prison?
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by missvera(f): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
She is an animal because no human being would treat an innocent child like that.
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by yemivictor: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
see her face angry

Which one? Make i abuse am join...
Re: Torture Maid May Get 15 Years In Jail by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
yemivictor:

Which one? Make i abuse am join...
angry

(1) (Reply)

When You're No Longer The Only Child / Who Would You Help? Your Mom, Wife Or Son? / Cute Photo Of Timaya's New Born Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.