Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

"The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" (35595 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures / Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by freshness2020: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Our ex president is going nut!
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by kgr8mike(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obasanjo is a kind of disease. He is a kind of sickness Nigeria is battling with, but like ebola Nigeria will one day be free from this peculiar type of disease. So help us God.
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by koladebrainiac(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
obasanjo got it wrong. sincerely,there is nothing wring with Jonathan having these set of brainy . what is wrong is that Jonathan can't think on his own . but then that's the reason why they were employed . what am I saying ,obasanjo is right joor . he is the less of these five .but still add Ayinm pius Ayinm . that guy get style . sleepy secretary
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by EdwinOse: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
At the risk of being attacked by some people, I dare state that OBJ has rubbished his name in the sand of times. An elder, a statesman should have sense of responsibility both to himself and the nation.

When he was in power he had a retinue of female technocrats, including Dr. Ngozi Okonjo who he now maligns. Nobody insulted him over his open dealings with many female administrators in his government. This man is tearing our country apart with his reckless comments.

The painful thing about this that we, the youth, have allowed the politicians to make mockery of our collective sensibilities. May I quickly remind us that when the bubble bursts, when the country goes up in flames, the ordinary citizens will suffer for it. Who are those in the IDP camps?The poor masses.

We should rise up to stop OBJ from wrecking havoc on this nation. A stitch in time, they say, saves nine.

3 Likes

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by PEREP: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
joseph1832:
Of course I almost agree with OBJ. GEJ is the personification of the word 'weak', a classic 'woman wrapper'. Seeing how from 2012 till date his wife has been meddling in affairs that concerns her not and he GEJ can not even caution her as testament to OBJ's assertions.

Even Okonjo Iweala comes to mind when she openly said "if GEJ goes back on subsidy she'll resign" I mean how can she threaten the president like that? Well seeing as Tompolo and Asari has been doing that all along I see no reason why she can't, after all "she has the president by the balls".

IBB must be VERY weak because Maryam did pass this one.

Obj sef must be weak cos Stella at some point was the main Madam and things will fly. The man is just talking from every opening in his body

1 Like

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
EdwinOse:
At the risk of being attacked by some people, I dare state that OBJ has rubbished his name in the sand of times. An elder, a statesman should have sense of responsibility both to himself and the nation.

When he was in power he had a retinue of female technocrats, including Dr. Ngozi Okonjo who he now maligns. Nobody insulted him over his open dealings with many female administrators in his government. This man is tearing our country apart with his reckless comments.

The painful thing about this that we, the youth, have allowed the politicians to make mockery of our collective sensibilities. May I quickly remind us that when the bubble bursts, when the country goes up in flames, the ordinary citizens will suffer for it. Who are those in the IDP camps?The poor masses.

We should rise up to stop OBJ from wrecking havoc on this nation. A stitch in time, they say, saves nine.

Oya, lead d battle; no be to make mouth for nairaland.
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by LajaLaba: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Coock and bull story from OBJ thief!!!!!!

Agadi amaro NA okaala!!!!!!!

Mkpama!!!!!!!!!
Lol Ibos dey vex
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by elari(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
joseph1832:
Of course I almost agree with OBJ. GEJ is the personification of the word 'weak', a classic 'woman wrapper'. Seeing how from 2012 till date his wife has been meddling in affairs that concerns her not and he GEJ can not even caution her as testament to OBJ's assertions.

Even Okonjo Iweala comes to mind when she openly said "if GEJ goes back on subsidy she'll resign" I mean how can she threaten the president like that? Well seeing as Tompolo and Asari has

been doing that all along I see no reason why she can't, after all "she has the president by the balls".
. . . she bleeps n sucks his balls u mean. . .
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by vigasimple(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
EdwinOse:

you have said it all, unfortunately there are a lot of people on this forum that need prayers for God to grant them wisdom to understand what is going on

IMO OBJ has rubbished himself that whatever little he has done has lost its value.

GEJ problem is that he is a simple man and Nigeria prefer a thug and a bully.

Our main problem in this country remain Tribalism and Religion.

2 Likes

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
LajaLaba:
Lol Ibos dey vex
and yoruba dey merry,ba?
Don't just gloat cos we just started the counting of the pace the would take us to the finishing line.
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by nagoma(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
edo3:
Walahi deziani husband dey enjoy wella...

Which one?
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by nagoma(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
CFCfan:
According to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria currently has five presidents. They are Goodluck Jonathan, Diezani Allison Maduekwe, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Patience Jonathan, and Stella Oduah.
Of these five, only Oduah is not presently in government.
Do you agree with OBJ's assertion?

You missed the point, the punch line of this paragraph from the book, which is " ..... And the President is the weakest of the five".
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by stayblack: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
please someboby,make una Tell this Old corrupt ape make he close his mouth.he nor get anythin to offer.the Time When he dey Ball for aso Rock,he mess the place up,now u dey complain,haaaaaa,he never see anything ..

1 Like

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by drey076(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Come 2015, operation kick out jonathan
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by Ibrochaka(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
This obasanjo is too knowledgeable for my liking.
He sees Nigeria body, blood, vein, bone, skeleton and the peripheral ctithotho.

Then I can go about in the world an say MY COUNTRY HAS FIVE PRESIDENT.

Jonathan wount do well as a class captain but here he is a sub- President to the giant of Africa.

Nigeria now becomes a toothless lion.

Jonathan your name will not be forgotten for your failure in leading this country.

Anyway our saviour is here.
Buhari for President.
he might b ur own saviour bt nt my own saviour, d onli saviour i hav iz JESUS CHRIST!!!
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by sunnyflakes(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
THIS IS THE MOST UNFAIR ASSERTION COMING FROM A FORMER PRESIDENT.... I EXPECT THE WOMEN FOLK TO RAISE THEIR VOICE AGAINST OBASANJO'S PARODY OF THE MAN WHO PROMISED TO HAND KEY POSITION IN HIS GOVERNMENT TO THEM AND WENT BEYOND RHETORICS TO KEEP HIS WORDS.

THIS WOMEN HAVE PROVEN THEIR WORTH. I BEG TO DISAGREE EVEN THOUGH HUMAN NATURE CREPT IN, IN ONE OR TWO INSTANCES, THIS WOMEN ARE WORTH THEIR ONION AND CAN STAND TALL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD....

KUDOS TO NIGERIAN WOMEN......

2 Likes

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by oloworulz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
I tell you!!!
Am a feminist.......

I love seeing women of substantial influence in govt, not all these ageless old men with stone age mentality.
Hmmmn., u sound like someone that always washes his wife's G-string. Just saying
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
oloworulz:
Hmmmn., u sound like someone that always washes his wife's G-string. Just saying
grin
Not at all bro.......
Just that I love seeing ladies of impeccable character occupy top seats in govt......

2 Likes

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by ALISMILE(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Caseless:
and we have 3 VPs too i.e, sambo, Asari and oritsejeafor.
No four VP's. U forgot to include Tompolo
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by ALISMILE(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Caseless:
and we have 3 VPs too i.e, sambo, Asari and oritsejeafor.
No, four VP's. U forgot to include Tompolo

1 Like

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by chamboy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
biafranqueen:
And so what these woman have push out those old cabal warlords. Rather these Aunties then OBJ and the rest of the ITT crew!
kick out wat.. none of them near Aunty dora or Oby
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by holatin(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ibrochaka:
he might b ur own saviour bt nt my own saviour, d onli saviour i hav iz JESUS CHRIST!!!
Do u Ve to read more meaning to my word.

ha I marvel at your gullibility
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by sunnyflakes(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
OBASANJO IS NOT THE ONLY LIVING EX PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, WE HAVE, APART FROM HIM, TWO FORMER CIVILIAN LEADERS, AND APART FROM BUHARI, WE HAVE THREE FORMER MILITARY HEADS OF STATE STILL ALIVE.. WHY IS OBASANJO MAKING SO MUCH NOISE? IS HE REGRETTING HE IS NOT THE ONE THERE NOW? OR MAYBE BECAUSE THE CURRENT PRESIDENT BROKE FREE FROM HIS OVERBEARING INFLUENCE...

OBASANJO TAKE THIS FROM ME TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD.... YOU DONT LOVE THIS COUNTRY MORE THAN ANYONE... IF YOU PASS THROUGH THE HARDSHIP SOME OF US ARE EXPERIENCING U WILL DITCH THIS COUNTRY...

PLEASE SIR LEARN FROM YOUR SENIOR COLLEAGUE YAKUBU GOWON... SILENT IS A GREAT VIRTUE!!!!
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by edo3(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
nagoma:

Which one?
How many husband she get?
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
kolaaderin:

Darm, am considering taking this first babe as my suger mummy even thought i hav vows not to thread such line but this first 2 pics convince me alot.
Hehe grin grin
It won't be a surprise if guys in their 20s are crushing on her, or she has a young man 'servicing' her grin
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by godwinkessi: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
kingphilip:
please can I know what he based his assertion on? because i only recognize one president n I think the constitution does same undecided

You've earned my thousand respect! I think I'm humiliated by ur wisdom. If only Nigeria has 100 people like u in each state, then I think we won't have problem. God bless u
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by godwinkessi: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
This obasanjo is too knowledgeable for my liking.
He sees Nigeria body, blood, vein, bone, skeleton and the peripheral ctithotho.

Then I can go about in the world an say MY COUNTRY HAS FIVE PRESIDENT.

Jonathan wount do well as a class captain but here he is a sub- President to the giant of Africa.

Nigeria now becomes a toothless lion.

Jonathan your name will not be forgotten for your failure in leading this country.

Anyway our saviour is here.
Buhari for President.

This is a total disrespect and a big insult the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am not into politics but I think you owe the nation a big apology
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by ikweremilitant: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
CFCfan:
According to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria currently has five presidents. They are Goodluck Jonathan, Diezani Allison Maduekwe, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Patience Jonathan, and Stella Oduah.

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by ikweremilitant: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
CFCfan:

obj is a frustrated chimp.
Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by OneNaira6: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mtcheewwweww since when did Nigeria stoop do low that OBJ, a corrupt past president, gives advice on development and good leadership.

Smh that country is too backwards

1 Like

Re: "The Five Presidents Of Nigeria" by Pauljonnes(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
CFCfan:

. BABA REMAINS A TOOTHLESS DOG. HE CAN ONLY BARK. BARKING IS NOT A CRIME. I AM A YORUBA BOY FROM OSUN. BABA IS A CHICKEN STEALER CALLING A COW STEALER A THIEF. BABA IS A FOOL SITTING ON THE FENCE. I WONDER HOW THE OGUN PEOPLE COPE WITH YOU. NOW I SEE WHY ABACHA WANTED TO SQUEEZE YOUR SCROTON. YOU WEY DEY CRY THAT TIME , NOW YOU DON FORGET SAY GOD GAVE U A CHANCE TO STILL DO GOOD, IF YOU LIKE CHANGE AND IF YOU DONT. EVEN WEN U DIE NO NIGERIAN WILL CELEBRATE U. DONT KNOW OF APC STATES SHA [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno / AAUA: Army Dismisses Rapist Soldier, Hands Over To Police / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.