Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) (1890 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by LilNetty(m): 5:48am On Dec 09, 2014
These are behind-the-scenes from her bridal shoot for Genevieve magazine December issue. She will be getting married for real on Dec. 19th...

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by mizjules(f): 5:58am On Dec 09, 2014
I dunno, but there's something about this picture, maybe its the gown or her makeup or ... I dunno. Doesn't look like the lovely ibinabo I know
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by Elcemento(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Awwww....Isn't she beautiful? wink wink wink

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by deewhone(f): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2014
i wish her STABILITY in dt marriage
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by Burger01(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2014
She looks scared of something.. maybe of the unknown.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2014
7 out of 10 couples getting married are always scared of the unknown...its a normal feeling... the realization dawns that u r no longer the sole owner of your body , mind anymore. there is the 2nd half to think of, in any decision making.. d reality dawns on one slowly but surely grin as the marriage date draws near. cool
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by folu4real(f): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2014
mizjules:
I dunno, but there's something about this picture, maybe its the gown or her makeup or ... I dunno. Doesn't look like the lovely ibinabo I know

It the makeup, It makes her look old. The gown is lovely.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by mizjules(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
folu4real:

It the makeup, It makes her look old. The gown is lovely.
Ehen! Knew something was amiss, but I'm not feeling the gown on her sha
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by axortedbabe(f): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Issorait.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima The Bride(photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
LilNetty:
These are behind-the-scenes from her bridal shoot for Genevieve magazine December issue. She will be getting married for real on Dec. 19th...

This lady committed involuntary manslaughter. In some other countries she'll be behind bars for a verrrrryyy long time. But Nigeria being what it is, the lady is just having her day. Damn!

(1) (Reply)

Kris, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall And Kylie Joins Kim Kardashian On Her $50m Phone / Genevieve To Become A Grandmother Soon / The Hottest Pics Of The Doroqueen, TIWA SAVAGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.