Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty (37907 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / Hilarious Photo : Goats Relaxing And Sleeping On Top Of Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by montestic(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Here are collections of photographs of some police officers caught sleeping on duty.
These pictures are not intended to mock or malign the Nigeria Police.

We believe that the police are friends of the people and will continue to be.

source: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30436/76/hilarious-photos-of-police-officers-caught-sleepin.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by simplemach(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2014
hahahahahhahaha, #BringBackOurGirls, #Take our Policemen

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Adeoba10(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Fear God... Na person papa n mama u dey put for advert so....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Elcemento(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2014
What i feel is pity for them.E no easy abeg.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by SirHouloo(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Don't Soldiers sleep? I hardly see them in this ackward pose.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Opeedo(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Why is everything messed up in Naija?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by accurate0805: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Drsmith01(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Hahaha come to kogi state and see em police men patrolling with vitafome in their vans.....Body no wood jare grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Dopeyomi(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2014
This is an offense against tHe Nigerian Police Force!

The poster of this; All I need now is your picture A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ house address.. You're doomed! You will never ever post this rubbish in your entire life time!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by plainmirror(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Sleep jaree e no easy to protect Lies and Pro-thieves.

Police Officer : "How high are you?"
Charlie : "No officer, it's "Hi, How are you?"

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by NighttWalker(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2014
They are people just like everyone of us and have limitations beside these are old pics and I think this was when they were poorly trained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by mistayeancah(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by clemz88(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2014
K I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by accurate0805: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
The last pic na movie. ..

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by treasuress: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by MysticZeus: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Tired they are sad

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Ilekeh(f): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
There's nothing hilarious about paid civil workers sleeping on duty when they should be protecting citizens.

I'd be worried.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by NotNairalandi(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Make I go tru nockout for their side make I see how them go take wake up pick race...lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by fixa(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Yes oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Ameboperoo(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
I didn't know why I hate NPF.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by yommyphresh(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2014
LMAO!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by AIT1(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2014
God bless nigeria...
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by ProfessorPP(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Dis life no b yeye Ooo... Every body na humanbeings.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Andrew3(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
They are normal people like me and u.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by joedejana(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
When the warriors of The Almighty sleep summons you.........

EVEN YOUR DUTIES WILL BE SUSPENDED

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by NotNairalandi(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Men on duty!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Fabdedon(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
let they have rest they have a mission please... grin

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by Alexsmith20(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
-When you make jest of your country,
you make jest of yourself.
-When you laugh at your country,
you literally laugh at yourself.
Most of you go to france to school,you wouldnt go their if they had critisized their country.
STOP THE CRITICISM,BE A GOOD NIGERIAN.

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by jnrbayano(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Sound sleep.

Daydreaming on where to fight the next crime.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty by LordCenturion(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2014
sleep nah crazy thing o,,we all knows that we don't have police,police that runs for their life wen dey hear the sound of gun or BANGERS,the only thing they know is to collect money from agberos,conductors,we need change ..GEJ till 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Owns The Goat? / Hilarious Picture Of A 'house' Tagged Not For Sale / The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.