Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini (9815 Views)

Emma Nyra Puts Camel Toe On Display In Sexy Outfit [PICS] / Picture:rihanna Swims In Dirty Water After Making Chris Brown's Girlfriend Cry / Rihanna Bares Her Body In A G-string Bikini While Sunbathing On A Surfboard. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by trendysturvs(f): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2014
26-year-old model and Chris Brown’s girlfriend, Karraueche Tran, was spotted soaking up the sun on Miami Beach without an apparent care in the world … with her camel toe on full display. More sexy pictures after here - http://.com/2014/12/09/karrueche-tran-shows-camel-toe-as-she-bares-midriff-in-string-bikini/

Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by 9inches(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Isn't it too early for this tongue
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by echobee(f): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
9inches:
Me too don tire angry. It is too early for this sad
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Wow I'm petite but my body structure is exactly like that. Not 26 yet, so I can go back to that modelling agency grin. Just kidding tho tongue
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Wow I'm petite but my body structure is exactly like that? Not 26 yet, so I can go back to that modelling agency grin. Just kidding tho tongue
Pinshures or adontbilivit
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2014
laykorn:

Pinshures or adontbilivit
Ayamlaykorn

Pictures to prove that would have to show me almost nude. Nope, I ain't doing it tongue.....buh there's always ifa to ask
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Pictures to prove that would have to show me almost nude. Nope, I ain't doing it tongue.....buh there's always ifa to ask
You can wear a gown, lol. Btw,who is ifa
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2014
laykorn:

You can wear a gown, lol. Btw,who is ifa
Ayamlaykorn

Yknow that guy I took you to when we were trying to get rich? With the feathers and chalk and stone? Not that Yahoo guy jare....think very well. That one who asked for a black cow and white chicken with a near transparent skull...yeah,that's the one.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Yknow that guy I took you to when we were trying to get rich? With the feathers and chalk and stone? Not that Yahoo guy jare....think very well. That one who asked for a black cow and white chicken with a near transparent skull...yeah,that's the one.
Huh What are you talking about I school in France.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2014
laykorn:

Huh What are you talking about I school in France.
Ayamlaykorn

Oh no.......not the France thing again
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Oh no.......not the France thing again

I'll ban you for derailing. No more quotes. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Chris Brown's Girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, Shows Camel Toe In String Bikini by okiezman(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2014
9inches:

With the name you bearing on NLL is not early infact it's late for you...hehhehE

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Finally Seen For The First Time In Public With Huge Bodyguards After BBN / Nollywood Actor Aina Gold Celebrate 50th Birthday Today / Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.