Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG (14571 Views)

21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu / Is It True Atiku Is Married To An Igbo Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Director-General, Atiku Campaign Organisation, Prof. Babalola Borishade, in an interaction with editors in Lagos spoke on the plans and preparations of the Atiku campaign for tomorrow’s convention. Excerpts:

By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor

HOW far have you gone about winning this election?

We have visited 35 states of the federation basically on two reasons, to strengthen the party structure and to tell the delegates that we are interested. People have been asking us why we are not interested in consensus candidate and our reason is that there is no better consensus that the decision of more than 7000 delegates. Should we lose the election, we will have no option but to remain in the party and work for the party.

Do you see your principal, winning the APC presidential primary?

To be realistic, I believe that we have 65 – 70 per cent chances of winning. I got my last briefing about an hour ago (at about 9.00 a.m. Monday) and the beauty of it is that our momentum is growing, there is no state we are in control before now that has been taken away from us but we have been encroaching into states that we were not in control before.
Actualising the objective

So conservatively, I will say we have between 65 and 75 chances.
You spoke as a politician, always optimistic, maintaining that your principal will remain in APC regardless of the outcome of the primary, will you be faithful to that?

I have told you that we have two objectives, one was to create a strong alternative choice of a party and that is already under our belt. APC is now strong enough to challenge PDP.

So, half of our objective has been achieved. Having actualised that objective, we are not going anywhere. We are going to stay-put and support whoever emerges from this primary. This is because you can’t get what you want and join what you hate.
On what condition will you leave the party?
There is no condition. If w had thought of any condition under which we won’t accept, we wouldn’t have signed.
Even if the process is fraud

I want to believe all will go well because, we have gotten to the process and have been screened and agreed with them on the delegates so, we will go to the convention centre, unless we go there that day and they say there is no voting.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/atiku-will-win-65-delegates-borishade-dg-atiku-campaign/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Elcemento(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2014
OK o...

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2014
65% of delegates votes? I love Atiku's guts and determination. grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by EldaTimba(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Tomorrow is the D-Day. I see Atiku winning though.

In case this makes FP, I would dedicate this TTC post to my Leaders victories in PDP primaries(and 2015 guber election in advance): Pharm Jimi Agbaje, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and Rt.Hon Emeka Ihedioha. cool

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nebuchadnezar: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Berem my love how fa

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by EldaTimba(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2014
EldaTimba:
Tomorrow is the D-Day. I see Atiku winning though.

In case this makes FP, I would dedicate this TTC post to my Leaders victories in PDP primaries(and 2015 guber election in advance): Pharm Jimi Agbaje, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and Rt.Hon Emeka Ihedioha. cool
Atiku is more realistic than others. He knows where the shoe pinches

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by clemz88(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Even devil knows I wount waste my time voting Atiku if he therez win the primaries angry

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2014
EldaTimba:
Atiku is more realistic than others. He knows where the shoe pinches
very interesting! Tomorrow is the day of reckoning for the contestants.

Buhari all the way!

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by holatin(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2014
babalola borishade ! pls stop hallucinating

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by EldaTimba(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
very interesting! Tomorrow is the day of reckoning for the contestants.

Buhari all the way!
Take a deep breath and imagine the Fate of the Party, E-warlords, and yourself should the Articulate Atiku win.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2014
EldaTimba:
Take a deep breath and imagine the Fate of the Party, E-warlords, and yourself should the Articulate Atiku win.
I must confess that Atiku did a lot of campaign and I am quite impressed about it,but the votes clearly lies on the 8,000 delegates.
Its gonna be a tough one honestly!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Caseless: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
babalola borishade ! pls stop hallucinating
that minister who stole money and was pocketed by obj (borishade was chased around by efcc then) is sounding so confident.
No doubt, Atiku is the candidate to beat, but GMB shall carry d day by God's grace.
All these former pdp members should leave us alone abeg. We need a true opposition figure(un-adulterated member) to fly our flag, not a convert from pdp.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by holatin(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Caseless:
that minister who stole money and was pocketed by obj (borishade was chased around by efcc then) is sounding so confident.
No doubt, Atiku is the candidate to beat, but GMB shall carry d day by God's grace.
All these former pdp members should leave us alone abeg. We need a true opposition figure(un-adulterated member) to fly our flag, not a convert from pdp.
God bless you for this sir

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by KanwuliaJara: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2014
[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OBJ DEY JOLOS YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!![/size]

Muchechechechechecheche
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Caseless: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2014
EldaTimba:
ATIKU is the candidate to beat as far as this contest is concerned- u can't take that away from him. He did a lot of home work which could give him d day i.e, if the delegates failed to act the way pdp delegates have done in various primaries by collecting money frm the aspirants and voting the candidate of their choice. If apc delegates for the convention behave that way, buhari shall carry the day insha-Allahu.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Shine1177: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Can prayer replace hard work? I see people praying Buhari win this primary after acknowledging that Atiku worked and he's the man to beat. Let the best man win.

Anyway the seat at Aso Villa is knocked down till 2019.

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by link2ok(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
We hav d worst set of youths in d world... either dia basis of support is based on tribalism or religious believe. I sincerely pray for a better tomoro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by CyberWolf: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Patiently waiting for tomorrow ..May the best man win..
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by ASL33: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
If this contest finally falls between GEJ and Atiku, who would obj support?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
ASL33:
lol good question. both seem to be his enemies. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Curlieweed: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Shine1177:
Can prayer replace hard work? I see people praying Buhari win this primary after acknowledging that Atiku worked and he's the man to beat. Let the best man win.

Anyway the seat at Aso Villa is knocked down till 2019.

The Apeeshit presidential candidate is irrelevant. They have lost already.

That said, I wouldn't elect Bin Buhari for the position of a dog catcher; he is senile, unintelligent, arrogantly ignorant and worst of all has proved to be indolent. His idea of leadership is to answer to a big title, enjoy the display of power while delegating all the accompanying responsibility to someone else. When he was head of state, it was Idiagbon doing the hard graft. As PTF maximum ruler, Afri-Project Consortium took responsibility for everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by blemon44(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
wasting of time!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Even if he izz 100% sure, itz stil qona be GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by tenzino: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is why we flog some people in Jamaica. Next time be 100% sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
ASL33:
na only OBJ wan vote?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by MizMyColi(f): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
*Sniff* *Sniff*

I smell Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Hhhhdgdg
AND WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEANundecidedNA WA FOR SPACE BOOKERS O!!!!!embarassedSEE WHAT IT CAUSESsad

BACK TO THE TOPIC:IF ATIKU WINS THE APC PRIMARIES,THEN APC SHOULD FORGET ABOUT WINNING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by OCTAVO: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ok.
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
tenzino:
This is why we flog some people in Jamaica. Next time be 100% sure.
let them know grin
Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Rilwayne001: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
No comment untill tommorrow...

But before then.

[size=15pt] I swear to God, i won't vote APC if Atiku emerges as the presidential flagbearer [/size]

SAI BUHARi cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1918123_b32ljfeicaivujw_jpeg32b2bb5daf5abb423be6e20d08b70369

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Burger01(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
..... and APC is 98℅ sure of losing the presidential electionundecided

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Is that enough guaraNtee to win the presidential election?? Don't celebrate yet Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"There Will Be No Electronic Voting In 2019"-mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says / 2019: PDP Panel Grills Atiku, Saraki, Makarfi, Others Thursday / Presidency Writes UK Govt, For Corruption Probe Against Ekweremadu, Uzodinma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.