Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (27219 Views)

Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by jerumax: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
50calibre:

Oh I see!! Your parents re-married you after I dumped you back with them? That's nice!! I'm sure you're married to one of your local Sans, they're more your match.
undecided getting married to you? I dey mad?
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ilekeh:

Lmaoooo
Shymmex has suffered.
Btw, don't let sholly see this about her man. grin
embarassed i didnt say anything bad
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Goldenboy007(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
otipoju:

You dey the game !!! Akata girls na something else

I no dey the game o! I don't need papers!!! Even if I do, the African American women are wiser now and very suspicious of foreign guys professing love!!! They will drain your money and energy, but they will never give you that paper. They used that as the bargaining chip to keep you loyal!!! And for those of you that don't need papers but end up marrying them, they hardly stay with 1 man. You will end up with Alimony and child upkeep expenses in the long run!!! They will feed off you like a leech!!! Lazy lots!! They feed from different men!! And sex to them is like sim card..they put it in any phone that can pick network!!!
Now the mistake Nigerians make is to go back home to bring a wife, she will be the obedient wife until she open- eyes!!!! You will end up with same problems you tried avoiding!
You drive a Taxi, now you send your wife to nursing school. After a while her income surpasses your own, she takes care of 70% of bills and you still want her to serve you food on her kneels? You must be smoking something that doesn't come in a packet!!

I laugh when I see married Nigerian men in US, some of them are just "wives" in their homes, and their wives are the husbands!!! Try any rubbish with your wife and cops will come throw you out!!! You will end up paying child's upkeep for children that will hate you because their mother poisoned their mind!!!

This is the reality that people won't tell you, it's not being pessimistic rather it's being realistic!!! As I said, some marriages are made in heaven that's why we all try to meet the right person!!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
lastpage:

Forget that "Virgin story" Bros!
There are certified ways of faking it.
It will be so tight sef, you abunna will nearly break before entry and you go see Blood.

No be me go tell you why the cost of "Alum" suddenly went up!
(A'kii gbo buburu lenu Aboore: The gods speak no evil) undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!

BTW: "Complete inexperience" might be a hindrance in a marriage relationship though "moderate experience" l have come to realize, is the best alternative. I shout MODERATE o....! undecided grin grin

Only the fools in Nigeria will buy your rant, no one can fake virginity to a REAL MAN. Just get it that guys like me will marry a virgin anyday anytime, REAL BOYS KNOW WHO IS A VIRGIN AND WHO PRETEND WITH ALUM.
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Originalsly:
Are there any happy, successful Black couples in Edmonton? The most Nigerians guys you refer to do so for mainly papers/financial gain or suffer from inferiority complex. Is it the Black girls are disgraceful? ....or is it that they don't buy nor tolerate the BS that the others will? ....and aren't most of these other girls the thrash of their races? I have seen the monsters guys like you proudly be parading as wives or gf's....gremlins that had no chance with their own. Your choice...but don't be disrespectful and kick our sisters to the curb. After saying all that...it is guys like you that come back to Nigeria in your 40's looking for a wife.

what ever you just said is your opine. i have experience them rude girls before and i am still experiencing it now. if you think Nigerian guys only get trash from other race, then you need to come to Edmonton and see for yourself.
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by annita19(f): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
primed:

You're not African? What's You're descent?

Nice dp btw...you just got a like from me (doubt you're d one on it though, but it's all good).

I am American/French. Thanks and yes that's me. I wonder why you said that.
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Goldenboy007:

I no dey the game o! I don't need papers!!! Even if I do, the African American women are wiser now and very suspicious of foreign guys professing love!!! They will drain your money and energy, but they will never give you that paper. They used that as the bargaining chip to keep you loyal!!! And for those of you that don't need papers but end up marrying them, they hardly stay with 1 man. You will end up with Alimony and child upkeep expenses in the long run!!! They will feed off you like a leech!!! Lazy lots!! They feed from different men!! And sex to them is like sim card..they put it in any phone that can pick network!!!
Now the mistake Nigerians make is to go back home to bring a wife, she will be the obedient wife until she open- eyes!!!! You will end up with same problems you tried avoiding!
You drive a Taxi, now you send your wife to nursing school. After a while her income surpasses your own, she takes care of 70% of bills and you still want her to serve you food on her kneels? You must be smoking something that doesn't come in a packet!!

I laugh when I see married Nigerian men in US, some of them are just "wives" in their homes, and their wives are the husbands!!! Try any rubbish with your wife and cops will come throw you out!!! You will end up paying child's upkeep for children that will hate you because their mother poisoned their mind!!!

This is the reality that people won't tell you, it's not being pessimistic rather it's being realistic!!! As I said, some marriages are made in heaven that's why we all try to meet the right person!!!

Preach it, bro. So on point!
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by otipoju(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Goldenboy007:

My brother you understand the way things work here. That is what I meant by saying you dey the game. As for me I am a wise old man in a young mans body.

My destiny is in my own hands. I am not desperate for anything.
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by fittty(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
annita19:

Hehehehe grin grin grin.. Una go bow say this wan nah wan old whitey Orobo wey dey find bobo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
fittty:

Hehehehe grin grin grin.. Una go bow say this wan nah wan old whitey Orobo wey dey find bobo. grin grin grin

Lol **decoded** grin
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by fittty(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Amefrica:

Lol **decoded** grin

Chop knuckle grin
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Because of family pressure, or to find a more "traditional" wife/husband. What they don't know is that a freshie who's always wanted to leave home will integrate quicker than you can say "Jack Robinson!". Just give it a few years year... embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
fittty:

Chop knuckle grin

**chops it** grin
I remember you from the US thread shaa, long time oo.
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
annita19:

If that's really you, my bad! You know one can't really be too sure; especially on a faceless forum like this and with the craft with which some unscrupulous Nigerians impersonate these days.

You look really gud, your bf is a lucky guy.
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by SIMBICT: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some people prefer it because of family utterances in respect to that.
Nothing more....
Am a victim of that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by oraclefemi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
The Nigerian girls in Canada are worse for this.. They are so rude and silly that I don't bother even saying hi. They're minigods in their own world. They seem to forget were they came from and the traditional values. Ask most guys here they will confirm what I just said. Secure a girl in Nigeria and bring her here. The ones here aren't done with tattoos and weed yet and trying so hard to be white.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by fittty(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Amefrica:

**chops it** grin
I remember you from the US thread shaa, long time oo.

Yeah buddy. Haven't been frequent on there lately. Thought you were heading here. How come you switched to Canada? Hope it's all good over there
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
oraclefemi:
The Nigerian girls in Canada are worse for this.. They are so rude and silly that I don't bother even saying hi. They're minigods in their own world. They seem to forget were they came from and the traditional values. Ask most guys here they will confirm what I just said. Secure a girl in Nigeria and bring her here. The ones here aren't done with tattoos and weed yet and trying so hard to be white.

I know right. I can confirm that, had my experiences with them already. But, I'm still of the belief we have them here, just very few.
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
fittty:

Yeah buddy. Haven't been frequent on there lately. Thought you were heading here. How come you switched to Canada? Hope it's all good over there

Changed plans jaree. It's really good here mehn, good is an understatement sef. I will be visiting US soon tho. Thanks baami. smiley
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by laudate: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
there are busy forming shakara on NL like shymex and 50 calibre and when their kpeckus cannot even perform for more than 2mins they start looking for young girls to deceive with marriage grin

ROFLMAO! Haba... you dey wicked oh! grin cool
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
laudate:

ROFLMAO! Haba... you dey wicked oh! grin cool

im not wicked o they know im joking na cheesy
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by adebimpe1988(f): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Y aren't u replying me
oraclefemi:
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by soonest(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
1. Some are looking for young fresh innocent girls who they will be demi gods to
2. Potential money making venture esply those that come looking for graduate/student of nursing,pharmacy and medicine
3. Pressure from parents at home.
4. Some sincerely desire home girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by soonest(f): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2014
You have said it all
Goldenboy007:

Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by alex406(m): 5:27am On Dec 25, 2014
sanspiffy:

I do not agree with your opinion. ..some white women also are loyal and submissive to our African parents, they will make sure you call your parents and check up on them. I speak from experience
I am also speaking from experience. 80% of them don't want any interference in their marital homes especially from the demanding families.
Re: Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry by anonimi: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Mondisweets:
there are busy forming shakara on NL like shymex and 50 calibre and when their kpeckus cannot even perform for more than 2mins they start looking for young girls to deceive with marriage grin

And the young girls too go form gentle baby for them until she get im papers correct correct before she go come show im true colours grin grin

Ole gbe, ole gba - thief carry, thief collect aka wayo jam wayo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? / 9 Things Teenagers Don’t Want To Hear From Adults / Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.