Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 (46066 Views)

BBA, Tayo Faniran Denies Receiving $350,000 From Billionaire Ayiri Emani / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by ogene70: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
A LETTER TO AYIRI EMAMI!

Dear Mr Ayiri,

A REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP TO STUDY PILOTING ABROAD.

It is of utmost seriousness that I make this humble request ,having seen your level of generosity in our community.
I am an Indigene of Delta state with Bsc in Business Administration: 2nd class upper ,university of Lagos , also Masters in Banking and finance, Bayero University kano and a holder of Type rated Licence in aviation.

I have always had this burning desire to be a pilot but financial challenges has always set me back from attaining such dream
over the years I have been able to save N2, 000,000(two million naira) for the course but the total cost of pilot course stands at N10,000,000 (ten million naira).

My humble plea is a grant of N8,000, 000(Eight million naira) to add up to my savings and accomplish my dream career; being a pilot fascinates me and I will for ever remain grateful to God and you if my request is granted.
kindly send me a PM via my signature or handle.
Thank you Sir.
....Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by holatin(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
loomer:

NO LET POVERTY/JEALOUSY KILL YOU.
SO IF HIM WAN GIVE CHARITY MONEY MAKE HIM ANNOUNCE AM?
IF NA YOU HIM GIVE YOU FOR NO COLLECT?
wetin dis one dey talk
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iceberylin(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
BellaBambina:

How much be ya space sef? Bia, Ikenna, take this my key, go to my office, open that cabud (cupboard) on †̥ђe̲̅ left, you will see a small drawer on top. Open the drawer, you will see a bunch of keys, take out the bunch, close the drawer and the cabud, go to the manager's office, you will see a fire-proof safe behind the door, use the key with black head to open it, bring me three hundred (tazan) thousand naira. Don't steal the money o, if a note miss, I go kill you. Lock up the safe, return the keys, lock the drawer and the cabud, bring back my keys and go back to work.
So Mr space seller, how much again?

Uhmmmmm...u seem rich gimi 500,000 grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iceberylin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

If u gor sell am for $400,000 pls PM me!
shocked
Jesuuuuu

Oya ooo

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iceberylin(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

I wan buy tongue

In kind grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

In kind grin

Oya, open your hands and collect sand tongue
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Bolarge1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA WILL NEVER WIN BBA FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.

BBA ADMINISTRATOR HAS DECIDED TO BE ROTATING THE WINNER AROUND AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO COURAGE PARTICIPATIONS AND VIEWERS WORLDWIDE.

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iphie25(f): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
lestat:
Let me get this right, a Nigerian billionaire gave 350k dollars to Tayo for participating in BBA?

Just saying that he could have done a huge party for motherless kids, built a hospital, or maybe bought 1000 kekenapep bikes and distributed to unemployed youths. Or given loans to unemployed graduates instead of this and it would have also made front page news but also touched lives of people. Don't you guys think there's something wrong with the Nigerian elite?
Who told u he doesn't do that?? Besides Tayo has earned every single kobo ayiri is giving him!
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by xtervaganza(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
What ppl find interesting in bba is still unknown to me

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iphie25(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
safarigirl:
they said it was Ayiri on behalf of the oil money boys. I didn't hear the Melvin own, but Melvin didn't have the kind of love Tayo does. People didn't even make fun of Tayo like they made fun of Melvin. I think this one is true
Yes it's true...soo happy 4Tayo! Every disappointment is really a blessing!!!
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by megastu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
ogene70:
A LETTER TO AYIRI EMAMI!

Dear Mr Ayiri,

A REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP TO STUDY PILOTING ABROAD.

It is of utmost seriousness that I make this humble request ,having seen your level of generosity in our community.
I am an Indigene of Delta state with Bsc in Business Administration: 2nd class upper ,university of Lagos , also Masters in Banking and finance, Bayero University kano and a holder of Type rated Licence in aviation.

I have always had this burning desire to be a pilot but financial challenges has always set me back from attaining such dream
over the years I have been able to save N2, 000,000(two million naira) for the course but the total cost of pilot course stands at N10,000,000 (ten million naira).

My humble plea is a grant of N8,000, 000(Eight million naira) to add up to my savings and accomplish my dream career; being a pilot fascinates me and I will for ever remain grateful to God and you if my request is granted.
kindly send me a PM via my signature or handle.
Thank you Sir.
....Remain blessed.

He will not answer you jare. Easy money come go easy.

Cant the man see what Tony Elumelu is doing with money?

Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Uhmmmmm...u seem rich gimi 500,000 grin
Mbanu! Maka why bros?
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iceberylin(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
BellaBambina:
Mbanu! Maka why bros?
na Front Page space ni...

400,000 last angry
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iceberylin(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Oya, open your hands and collect sand tongue

Thats not romantic embarassed
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
That is a good gesture! That dude deserves to be congratulated for doing that.

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
how would BIG BROTHER and the housemates feel about this?
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

na Front Page space ni...

400,000 last angry
my guy, take #150,000 na! U too like money o! wink
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iceberylin(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
BellaBambina:
my guy, take #150,000 na! U too like money o! wink
Add am something nana embarassed
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Sacramento4real(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
haryurmide:
This info is wrong. His son's name is Akintoye not Oluwatoye and his surname Faniran

The spelling of the names,not the info,is wrong.
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by allcomage: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
hmmm i take this with a pinch of salt.could it be N350,000?because $350,000 will dig hole even in the pocket of the richest man in the world.
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Add am something nana embarassed
OK, I add #50k on top am.
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by eightsin(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ayiri no fit construct road give him people but fit dash one person that kind money. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by tellwisdom: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
lestat:
Let me get this right, a Nigerian billionaire gave 350k dollars to Tayo for participating in BBA?

Just saying that he could have done a huge party for motherless kids, built a hospital, or maybe bought 1000 kekenapep bikes and distributed to unemployed youths. Or given loans to unemployed graduates instead of this and it would have also made front page news but also touched lives of people. Don't you guys think there's something wrong with the Nigerian elite?

You are a very foolish boi...Go and do all you listed above with your money; when you make it.
Na so una go dey busy body dey calculate people money for them like accountant general. sad
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
tellwisdom:

You are a very foolish boi...Go and do all you listed above with your money; when you make it.
Na so una go dey busy body dey calculate people money for them like accountant general. sad

Hmmmm, I can see from your post that you are very immature
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by RaeMystix: 2:44am On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
This kiss that you are sharing
Diaris God oooo

Why not share it reach ayiri side and u could be an instant millionairegringrin
Instant Millionaires? shocked shocked
Squesshes lips together.... Come to mama kiss kiss kiss
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by odehaj: 3:25am On Dec 10, 2014
ENIMONEY:
dash kwa?? say wetin happen?? abi the guy na gay? ntin goes for ntin o... tayo be ready to eat with a long spoon and dance to this tune... hmmm hmmm
Because na man e give the money u no believe ko?...sometimes somethings go for nothing my dear don't live in the world of 'nothing go for nothing" that is a cheap, flirtatious life. As in 'ashawo' lifestyle.
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by afrika(f): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2014
Let tayo respond affirmatively. I received the cash with all gladness. It is true oooooo. I am tired of yans.....
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Ikott(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2014
Ayiri Emami, too much money

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by iceberylin(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2014
BellaBambina:
OK, I add #50k on top am.
cool...

Nice doint business with you..
Ama pm you my account number wink
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by Ikott(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Hmm
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by dre11(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2014
RaeMystix:

Instant Millionaires? shocked shocked
Squesshes lips together.... Come to mama kiss kiss kiss

Hahahaha
That's a kiss of life

But he need the natural one and not this artificial one
Re: Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 by maxit2(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2014
lestat:

Guy you be mumu abeg..... you be mumu..

Wetin self ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) / Charles Okocha Steps Out In Pant As He Hits 1 Million On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.