Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] (58550 Views)

Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

1) Like I said, it's obvious and that was why I noticed it.

2) Gays and Pro-gays outnumbered homophobes in USA.

3) I got many atheist friends who doesn't hide their belief. I don't know what you're saying.
The guy isn't exposed at all. All his arguments have so far shown up a mind bereft of the required ingredients a properly educated person should ordinarily have. I wonder why you keep wasting time with him. He doesn't have to be a pro gay but education should eradicate all traces of ignorance which leads to unfounded hatred and intoreance, which are unhappily, so common in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

Unfounded claims my foot.

U know that I know u're a phag.

Whc is y u r vehemently denyin it so ur so called "ppl" will think otherwise. He who asserts must prove abi?

I know dat part of d law so nvr mind... U know y, bcs am not tryin to prove this to anyone. It is smthn I know too well.

So instead of tryin to cover by sayin I shud come so u can do me wen u already know dat its like passin a camel thru a needle's eye,upload d video already.

"Ppl" r waitin u know.

Bleep me indeed... U wish,keep wishin. *If wishes wer horses,beggars will ride*

Pig...

I aren't wishing it. I will make love to you like a real man.

But since you have no proof that I am gay, STFU

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Rilwayne001: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

1) Like I said, it's obvious and that was why I noticed it.

Okay

2) Gays and Pro-gays outnumbered homophobes in USA.

Hmmm...thats America for you, but that what they wanted over there, most of us here don't want it.

3) I got many atheist friends who doesn't hide their belief. I don't know what you're saying.

Well, i've never met one offline, i never knew that their were people who don't believe in God until last year when i joined Nairaland.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

I aren't wishing it. I will make love to you like a real man.

But since you have no proof that I am gay, STFU

Phag,phag,phag...

Unclean!

Silly sodomite.

Y r u so bent on makin love to me

I said NO... Ajurum aju.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

Phag,phag,phag...

Unclean!

Silly sodomite.

Y r u so bent on makin love to me

I said NO... Ajurum aju.

Yes, and getting you pregnant as well so that every time you see the baby, you will learn never to make unfounded claims.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Rilwayne001: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Johnpaul88:
He doesn't have to be a pro gay but education should eradicate all traces of ignorance which leads to unfounded hatred and intoreance, which are unhappily, so common in Nigeria.

This is not about ignorance my brother, its not about hatred or intolerance, its all about knowing what is wrong and what is right...

You know deep in yourself that gay is morally wrong and against naturall law...so beat it
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Yes, and getting you pregnant as well so that every time you see the baby, you will learn never to make unfounded claims.

So u're not only a sodomite but a rapist as well.

If not,y do u insist on givin me a baby?

Ogbeni? I dnt want anythn to do wit u talk more of dat rusted excrete smeared "down below"...

Ewwwww!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

So u're not only a sodomite but a rapist as well.

If not,y do u insist on givin me a baby?

Ogbeni? I dnt want anythn to do wit u talk more of dat rusted excrete smeared "down below"...

Ewwwww!

I just want to shut your big mouth up. And to teach you a lesson. I wouldn't need to rape you. By the time I am through with you, you would go and pay my dowry.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

This is not about ignorance my brother, its not about hatred or intolerance, its all about knowing what is wrong and what is right...

You know deep in yourself that gay is morally wrong and against naturall law...so beat it

Gbam....

Al these homosexuals needs to be expunged from d face of d earth..

*spits on hifaif's face*
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

Gbam....

Al these homosexuals needs to be expunged from d face of d earth..

*spits on hifaif's face*

*spits on AmberQueen's face*

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

I just want to shut your big mouth up. And to teach you a lesson. I wouldn't need to rape you. By the time I am through with you, you would go and pay my dowry.

On top of being a phag & a rapist,u also dn't v money to marry

Dear Lord,who is this?

What kinda loser is this?

Smdh!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

*spits on AmberQueen's face*

tongue smelly,smelly,smelly spittle...

*Rushes out fr a breath of fresh air*
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

On top of being a phag & a rapist,u also dn't v money to marry

Dear Lord,who is this?

What kinda loser is this?

Smdh!

You have no common sense. I meant you are going to enjoy me so much that you would pay my dowry.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

:p

Just send your location

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

tongue smelly,smelly,smelly spittle...

*Rushes out fr a breath of fresh air*

Stop pretending not to like it.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

You have no common sense. I meant you are going to enjoy me so much that you would pay my dowry.

U're d one witout common sense.

Exactly d point,u dnt v no money so u're lookin fr who to damage wit ur smelly thn so d person will v no other choice than to accept u option of payin dowry on ur head.

Ihere eme
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Just send your location

My location is on my profile.

Problem is,u won't be allowed in...

Y U'RE UNCLEAN
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

That's how you, an outsider and someone who have refused to believe that gays are another special group of people God created, will always see it. If it doesn't boil down eventually to intoreance, then I don't know why it should bother you and every other homophobic Nigerian, who I fall in love with.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

U're d one witout common sense.

Exactly d point,u dnt v no money so u're lookin fr who to damage wit ur smelly thn so d person will v no other choice than to accept u option of payin dowry on ur head.

Ihere eme

STFU and send your location already. And what is that useless last statement you made? Seems like you are a bush girl. Dirty, uncouth and barbaric.

I can afford your bride price but I would rather not marry.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

My location is on my profile.

Problem is,u won't be allowed in...

Y U'RE UNCLEAN

Why won't I be allowed in? By the time I am through with you, you would not only allow me in, but you would gladly hand me your Nairaland password.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

STFU and send your location already. And what is that useless last statement you made? Seems like you are a bush girl. Dirty, uncouth and barbaric.

I can afford your bride price but I would rather not marry.

With al ur class,u choose to banter words with a bush,dirty,uncouth,barbaric girl

Will u come down to d mud & stink wer u belong. Pig.

It depends if anybody wants to marry u.

Marry ko,marry ni

NB:d useless last statement means a shameless person. U've learned smthn new today huh?

Courtesy of me
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Why won't I be allowed in? By the time I am through with you, you would not only allow me in, but you would gladly hand me your Nairaland password.

So it is now my Nairaland password u want?

Hmmmm! Alright,just spell dat ur confused moniker backwrds & ............................. there u've it
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

With al ur class,u choose to banter words with a bush,dirty,uncouth,barbaric girl

Will u come down to d mud & stink wer u belong. Pig.

It depends if anybody wants to marry u.

Marry ko,marry ni

NB:d useless last statement means a shameless person. U've learned smthn new today huh?

Courtesy of me

Abeg. Cut the crap. I will bleep you anyhow to teach you some sense.

Who wants to even marry you?

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Abeg. Cut the crap. I will bleep you anyhow to teach you some sense.

Who wants to even marry you?

Question for d gods but I will still ansr.

D person who already married me wants to marry me.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

So it is now my Nairaland password u want?

Hmmmm! Alright,just spell dat ur confused moniker backwrds & ............................. there u've it

STFU. All I want is to give the good people following this thread proof that I am straight. But I assure you that I would make sweet love to you that you would deactivate your account and pack to my house as an unwelcome wife.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by alphaomega(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yes, it is I

kool ... thot as much...tis i. deji / jeje..
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

Question for d gods but I will still ansr.

D person who already married me wants to marry me.

Don't mention me again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

STFU. All I want is to give the good people following this thread proof that I am straight. But I assure you that I would make sweet love to you that you would deactivate your account and pack to my house as an unwelcome wife.

Y do u care so much abt d ppl followin dis thread?

Oh! Is dat y u r washin ur stinkin underwear in d public?
Bcs u want to prove u'r unbeatable or dat u r straight?
I pity you

C'mon truth u can't tell urself.

Keep on wishin fr a free wife.
Dn't go n hustle like real men do...

Stay online n exchange wrds wit me. Mad phag
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

Don't mention me again!!!

I just did...

So watchu gon do angry
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

I just did...

So watchu gon do angry

You like me ba?

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
The only issue here is murder. Horrible !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.