Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) (20882 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos / Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ymodulus:

3 Million on a wedding

tHATS FREAKING EXPENSIVE OOOOOOO.

That is flamboyant trado alone sef
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ymodulus: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Babymama1:

That is flamboyant trado alone sef

He would have just given the family little Kai-Kai and PalmWine. Why spend 3Million on a wedding Party??

I Cant spend more than 100, 000 on a party and that's if i spend oooooo
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ymodulus:

He would have just given the family little Kai-Kai and PalmWine. Why spend 3Million on a wedding Party??

Weddings are memorable occasions
You want it to be good and you look back and appreciate it especially if you plan on doing it just once.
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by marieolae(f): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
1kachi4u:

Thank you....
you're welcome love.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by simdam500(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
oga o. awesome elaborate wedding, every girls dream wedding

God bless your union

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mosb:
like seriously red those Altar Knights should be shot!!! wah happened to gold or white
Omo....me sef tire wen I see them..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Babymama1:

Please how did you meet your beautiful bride and what endeared her to you
Tell us and give hope to the single ones reading
Met her during a job interview....We had a chat and she spoke intelligently which attracted me more to her .....the rest became history.....

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
The bride's white dress is a dream, very beautiful.
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
1kachi4u:

Met her during a job interview....We had a chat and she spoke intelligently which attracted me more to her .....the rest became history.....

Hmm,nice one,beauty and brains.
Biko another question for the benefit of our single ladies
How long after this initial conversation did you become convinced without a shadow of a doubt that this was the woman of your dreams?

I don't mean how long after that meeting was the marriage but after how long did you tell yourself she was the one
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by makazona(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
this is really good.HML op...mine iz in the pipeline.
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
See comment,first time nairalanders will comment nd every body will like nd appreciate,anywazzzzz @Ik have a fruitful home oooo
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Congratulations, OP!

remigiusizunna:
We are there! Maself,wife and kid
Entrance mood
Lovely family. Aww, your son is a cutie pie. I love his little shoes, lol.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ohana(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ymodulus:

Pls bros ymodulus, i've been trying to contact you but your number is not going through. I left you a text but no reply. I've not receive my package and customers are already demanding for it. I don't know what else to do. Pls call me. Anybody with another number that i get reach him with should pls forward it over. It's urgent...
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by mama777(f): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2014
you guys are just perfect.congratultions
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2014
1kachi4u:
More trad pics....
My beautiful bride dances in...with her entourage
She accepts my overloaded gift items...
I help her upstage....
We are declared oko iyawo.....
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Ymodulus:

3 Million on a wedding

tHATS FREAKING EXPENSIVE OOOOOOO.
I see the 3M, I piss for body. I was budgeting 1.5
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by shindarayo(f): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Cute couple.i just love inter tribal marriage.spirit of unity.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
@ all...thanks for the compliment......more pics for ur viewing pleasure....
My yoruba bride parent dancing into reception..
My igbo groom parent dancing into reception...
I dance down the reception aisle...with my beautiful wife...

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
More reception pictures....

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nursy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Awwwww.... So beautiful!

Me likey kiss
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Blayze007(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
iyabodeh:
I'm still confused.

What could possibly be d cause of this confusion my darling? grin
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Lol[color=#770077]
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Vikky014(f): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
:Dwow!i came late.sooo lovely.wishn u guys HML
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Vikky014:
:Dwow!i came late.sooo lovely.wishn u guys HML
Thanks dear....better late than never smiley
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Tinkybabe(f): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Beautiful! beautiful!! beautiful!!!

Very classy wedding. I absolutely love it!
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tinkybabe:
Beautiful! beautiful!! beautiful!!!

Very classy wedding. I absolutely love it!
Thank u babe... smiley
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ligxy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
kayciano:
IGBO marrying YORUBA..
Tomorrow people, will berate IGBOS for detesting other tribes.
LETS PURGE OURSELVES of this MAN -MADE HATRED and move forward.
Because whenever GOD looks from heaven above, HE sees only HUMAN RACE...
Marry the one, u know u will have enough happiness with....
CONGRATS MAN...

Actually, some people disappoint their partners out of their selfishness and greed and they try to blame tribe for it so that it won't look like it's their fault, Igbos are not so myopic.

Op, happy married life, may God bless your beautiful, new home. Amen.
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ligxy:

Actually, some people disappoint their partners out of their selfishness and greed and they try to blame tribe for it so that it won't look like it's their fault, Igbos are not so myopic.

Op, happy married life, may God bless your beautiful, new home. Amen.
Good point....and thank u....

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Barezzi(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2014
WOW shocked
This is very beautiful...
Congrats bro
Remember to honour ur vows! Too many married bachelors these days angry
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Barezzi:
WOW shocked
This is very beautiful...
Congrats bro
Remember to honour ur vows! Too many married bachelors these days angry
Thanks bro.....u words and nice!
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by 1kachi4u(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2015
Thanks @all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Partner ? / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.