Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) (14985 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Slonge2:
point of correction, I have more stuff upstairs than you can ever attain, secondly, I have exceeded the legal age for adulthood and don't need my parents to eck a living, finally, your crass and infantile vituperation doesn't change the fact that the benefactor of this your campaign is going to lose, also, if you can't decipher that I was writing figuratively when I stated that he won't get up to 500 votes, then you must be a numbskull.

That aliyu guy is a dullard and senseless impostor!

How does he think claiming to be a Yoruba muslim will help his Igbo boss win Yoruba support?

The dullard has also gone about equating the support of bribed/confused Yoruba PDP delegates to that of the general Yoruba populace.
What a nuisance!!

Awo has barnished Zik and by extension Igbos from Lagos/SW politics forever.

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Evathyst(f): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
asha80:
so crossrivers state is an igbo state abi?pure unadulterated ignorance
*ignored*
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
What most do not understand is, for Africans, the matter of ethnicity cuts through primordialism, instrumentalism and constructivism - it is much more primordial and ethnic systems (politically, socially and evonomically) are jealously guarded and a threat to the distortion of these systems creates serious reactions.

The need to 'westernize/modernize' using USA as a case study is an error many people, out of being exposed make because they forget USA is a migrant nation with no centuries of blood ties to geographical settings of the territory springing evolution of any culture. (Asides Anerindians).

Rather than let African countries develop and protect their home grown systems, the West and their collaborators continue to, out of 'modernization' distort in-built systems which in turn gives way to chaos as witnessed in different African countries (and Europe).

The quickest way to ignite emotion laden violence is when the political aspect of a people is unwelcomely touched, it often amounts to being the immediate cause of reactions which has been the case in Nigeria since 1960.

Nowhere in Nigeria has elective offices been given to non-ethnic individual(s) even if the person socially reconstructs his identity by integrating fully, (s)he is never considered for elective posts.

The appointment of non-indigenous Lagos but not being replicated elsewhere is dangerous. Seast seeking elective post anywhere in the West calls for concern considering it is dangerous. Remember the Awolowo/Azikiwe history.

Nigeria has been this way and will always be, let us work with this for peace sake.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Uchexxy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Nigeria has been this way and will always be, let us work with this for peace sake.
since 1960 till date have there been peace in Nigeria? our manner of reasoning is our major problem in this country, let's change that and I'm quite sure we would move ahead. as for those saying no to sir Jude, why don't u guys present your own candidate and let d people of oshodi weigh their options cause I honestly don't see any other aspirant measuring up. peace and joy to u all.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Slonge2:
point of correction, I have more stuff upstairs than you can ever attain, secondly, I have exceeded the legal age for adulthood and don't need my parents to eck a living, finally, your crass and infantile vituperation doesn't change the fact that the benefactor of this your campaign is going to lose, also, if you can't decipher that I was writing figuratively when I stated that he won't get up to 500 votes, then you must be a numbskull.
figurative writing or grammatical writing,having something upstairs or not having anything,its ABUNDANCE we know and nobody else,sorry for my uncalled for insult but you pushed me with your repulsive tribalistic odour,no insult intended. PDP POWER!!!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

That aliyu guy is a dullard and senseless impostor!

How does he think claiming to be a Yoruba muslim will help his Igbo boss win Yoruba support?

The dullard has also gone about equating the support of bribed/confused Yoruba PDP delegates to that of the general Yoruba populace.
What a nuisance!!

Awo has barnished Zik and by extension Igbos from Lagos/SW politics forever.
you are a big fool for what you wrote up there,so because a non-yoruba candidate emerged in my party so I will move away to APThives party en? You are just senseless and backward in thinking,so non-yorubas in lagos has no say or what are you trying to say this slowpoke? So they can only be voters not candidates en? Oponui oshi!!! PDP till I die. long live NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
9jacrip:
What most do not understand is, for Africans, the matter of ethnicity cuts through primordialism, instrumentalism and constructivism - it is much more primordial and ethnic systems (politically, socially and evonomically) are jealously guarded and a threat to the distortion of these systems creates serious reactions.

The need to 'westernize/modernize' using USA as a case study is an error many people, out of being exposed make because they forget USA is a migrant nation with no centuries of blood ties to geographical settings of the territory springing evolution of any culture. (Asides Anerindians).

Rather than let African countries develop and protect their home grown systems, the West and their collaborators continue to, out of 'modernization' distort in-built systems which in turn gives way to chaos as witnessed in different African countries (and Europe).

The quickest way to ignite emotion laden violence is when the political aspect of a people is unwelcomely touched, it often amounts to being the immediate cause of reactions which has been the case in Nigeria since 1960.

Nowhere in Nigeria has elective offices been given to non-ethnic individual(s) even if the person socially reconstructs his identity by integrating fully, (s)he is never considered for elective posts.

The appointment of non-indigenous Lagos but not being replicated elsewhere is dangerous. Seast seeking elective post anywhere in the West calls for concern considering it is dangerous. Remember the Awolowo/Azikiwe history.

BASELESS!!! Forward ever backward never,I sometimes think all this things you wrote up there but the issue is I can't go against my party because it fielded a NIGERIAN not from my race,its just very stupid of me if I try it,mind you this man is overqualified for this job,so you people should let him be,the vote is for us in this constituency.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Uchexxy:
since 1960 till date have there been peace in Nigeria? our manner of reasoning is our major problem in this country, let's change that and I'm quite sure we would move ahead. as for those saying no to sir Jude, why don't u guys present your own candidate and let d people of oshodi weigh their options cause I honestly don't see any other aspirant measuring up. peace and joy to u all.
you wrote well Uchexxy,I too see no candidate that measure up to him in Oshodi+isolo constituency,the APC guy was criminally picked by his father and many APC people in our constituency are not happy with his candidacy so this will give Sir JUDE EMEKA IDIMOGU a land slide Victory.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by PentiumPro(f): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you wrote well Uchexxy,I too see no candidate that measure up to him in Oshodi+isolo constituency,the APC guy was criminally picked by his father and many APC people in our constituency are not happy with his candidacy so this will give Sir JUDE EMEKA IDIMOGU a land slide Victory.

You are just deceiving yourself. the only election he will win is your Ibo town union. Aliyu Lukmon ko, Kazzem Subairu ni. sugomu.

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
BASELESS!!! Forward ever backward never,I sometimes think all this things you wrote up there but the issue is I can't go against my party because it fielded a NIGERIAN not from my race,its just very stupid of me if I try it,mind you this man is overqualified for this job,so you people should let him be,the vote is for us in this constituency.

And if this degenerates into problems?

This is how Whites have continued to show how superior they are to the black race.

They indoctrinate you about the need for something and regard it as 'forward thinking' but when they face a problem requiring 'backward thinking' they will not hesitate.

See Eastern Europe, while Rwanda was burning over problems they helped create, they were busy with propounding resolutions for Eastern European countries which culminated in secession of states.

UK despite being a plural society delineated the status, limitations of lines among the groups that make it up.

More examples abound but in the case of Africa, they tell you ethnic didferentiation is backward yet cultures, values clash and mutual suspicion surfaces plus fear of domination which eventually snowballs into armed conflicts ----->>> arm sales and access to resources from conflict party backings. They preach integration yet in their own system, integration is scrapped if it threatens their polity, values, economy etc.

Forward thinking was how SAfricans shouted down Nigerians requesting to vote over there (this is plain failure of acknowledging one's limits).

Despite political posts accorded to foreigners in the West, they have often been of the lowest ebb that is inconsequential to their citizens not to pull a backlash.

Your viewpoint is chaotic.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you are a big fool for what you wrote up there,so because a non-yoruba candidate emerged in my party so I will move away to APThives party en? You are just senseless and backward in thinking,so non-yorubas in lagos has no say or what are you trying to say this slowpoke? So they can only be voters not candidates en? Oponui oshi!!! PDP till I die. long live NIGERIA!!!

asinwin!

ofo l'ema babo

pabo l'oma jasi

No chance for omo ibo in Lagos politics.
Gba bee!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Uchexxy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
So you would rather suffer in d hands of your brothers than enjoy ib d hands of a better fellow? @ virginfinder

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Uchexxy:
So you would rather suffer in d hands of your brothers than enjoy ib d hands of a better fellow? @ virginfinder

Forget it man!

I don't see him as a better fellow. Rather, I see him as a stranger who is trying to stoop to conquer by throwing peanuts at aliyu and his family members and most PDP delegates. The average Yoruba is smarter than his antics.

Let him go home and help his brothers.
Charity begins at home.
Why is he hell-bent on 'helping' us and giving us 'enjoyment'?

I smell something fishy...

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by gabriel212: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2014
I dont have an objevtion to his candidacy As an Igbo married to a Yoruba woman. but, the one reason I detest is if he won the election his kinsmen will blow it out of proportion that it will cause those Yoruba who vote him to regret.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Uchexxy(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2014
VirginFinder:

Why is he hell-bent on 'helping' us and giving us 'enjoyment'?

I smell something fishy...
my brother im quite sure nothing us fishy here, the man lives in lagos, his everything is in lagos, he has been suffering with u guys for a long time and he wants to step up and put an end to it all.......u should see things from his own perspective too

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Tobbie9(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2014
gabriel212:
I dont have an objevtion to his candidacy As an Igbo married to a Yoruba woman. but, the one reason I detest is if he won the election his kinsmen will blow it out of proportion that it will cause those Yoruba who vote him to regret.
WORD
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2014
PentiumPro:

You are just deceiving yourself. the only election he will win is your Ibo town union. Aliyu Lukmon ko, Kazzem Subairu ni. sugomu.
ok time will tell,so I am no longer a yoruba because of my party interest shey?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Uchexxy:
my brother im quite sure nothing us fishy here, the man lives in lagos, his everything is in lagos, he has been suffering with u guys for a long time and he wants to step up and put an end to it all.......u should see things from his own perspective too

Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Sorry, no chance for omo ibo in Alausa!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Uchexxy(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2014
VirginFinder:

Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

okay sir!!! February is just around d corner, im sure we can stick around and find out what happens then. Happy sunday man
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Uchexxy:
okay sir!!! February is just around d corner, im sure we can stick around and find out what happens then. Happy sunday man

Same to you!
Can't wait myself. But then,that's all we can do for now.
However,his candidacy has been rejected by most Nairalanders.
His political campaign on NL has been an utter failure!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
VirginFinder:

Same to you!
how is it an open failure this man? So you believe all yorubas are tribalistic like you? And you also think all yorubas reason like a fowl as u do? You are only deceiving yourself if you think this man won't be in aluasa next year.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
VirginFinder:

Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

empty threat by a nobody!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Uchexxy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
VirginFinder:

Same to you!
really?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Tobbie9(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tribe: Error

Party: fatal error

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
gabriel212:
so we will regret our party won election because of comment that comes from igbo bigots,that's a normal talk by igbos but our focus now is for our party to win election not receiving compensation every time.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
fcukseun:
[size=18pt]"kOSI AYEE FUN OMO AJOKUTA MA MOMI"

Make him relocate to his papa land, Nonsense jati jati.

Igbo electoral success will only happen in Igbo land.[/size]
ABUNDANCE we know,bo wun ko je omo ghana!!! Owun la fe!!! APC has finished us this constituency,nothing to show for their 16 years in Alausa.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tobbie9:
Tribe: Error

Party: fatal error
Tobbie9: error Reasoning: fatal error Tobbie9 Wish: utter disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Tobbie9(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
Tobbie9: error Reasoning: fatal error Tobbie9 Wish: utter disappointment.
truth is bitter bro, no vex
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tobbie9:
truth is bitter bro, no vex
what truth? Al I see in you is bigotry and it won't stop ABUNDANCE come 2015!!!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Tobbie9(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
what truth? Al I see in you is bigotry and it won't stop ABUNDANCE come 2015!!!
February is almost here, no close ur account by then o grin
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by jaysniggs: 1:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu was born on 23 December 1969 to the family of Benjamin Idimogu of Umuezela abuke in ihitte ubuoma local government area Imo-state. He is married to a beautiful wife named lady Roseline Enitab Idimogu(Nee Kuku) from ijebu-Ode in ogun state since 1990. This marriage has Produced three children all born in lagos state.

Sir Jude started visiting Lagos from his secondary school days 1980 and started living in lagos 1989 at 90 Mushin-Isolo road,isolo lagos. Sir jude completed his primary education at community primary school Abueke in Ihitte Uboma LGA in imo state,thereafter proceeded for his secondary school education at Boys secondary school ekwerazu ahiazu mbaise,imo state from 1980-1984,later completed his A-level at methodist boys high school lagos. He proceeded to Yaba college of technology Yaba where he studied accounting from 1991 to 1998 and obtained his HND in Accouinting and was also admitted into Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma from 2003-2007 where he obtained his BSc in Accounting.

He later studied at Lagos State University Ojo main campus(LASU) from 2007-2009 where he obtained his MBA in marketing. Professionally sir Jude is a member of. Chartered Institute of Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN). He qualified as a chartered accountant in may 2000,he is also a member of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria(CITA).

He is presently the 1st Vice Chairman of CANAL Community Development Authority at Ilamoshe Estate Oke-Afa Ejigbo for the past 5 years and the 1st Vice Chairman of ABCON South-West Zone(Association of Bureau De Change Operators of Nigeria).

Sir Jude has worked with NEPA,NIBD Trustees Ltd,Savannah Bank Plc,Intercity Bank Plc now Unity Bank Plc before venturing into private business. He is the Chairman/CEO of JPM Group of Companies which is made up of:

1. JPM Dollars Bureau De Change Ltd

2. JPM Consulting Ltd

3. JPM Oil & Gas Ltd

4. Gods Heritage Integrated Ltd

Sir Jude is a Christian of Catholic faith and he is presently a member of St Mulumba Knighthood Idimu sub council,he is also a member of CMO(Catholic Men Organization of Nigeria) and presently the Chairman of Local Organization Council(LOC) Bishop Martins Adewale Football Competition among all Catholic church in Lagos Archdiocese.

Sir Jude is Willing and ready to serve her mother land Nigeria,some of his friends call him Mr Nigeria.

One question to my Igbo brothers here.
Can you allow a Yoruba or Hausa man hold a significant post in your Eastern states?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists / Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison / Boko Haram Behind Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks — Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.