Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139720 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by HowAreYou(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
importexpert:

it is currently N2500. kindly refer to the link on my profile for detailed information on how to get it. your success is my pride

Sebi na the bonanza price be that na

Iono av the money now...am thinking of getting it this coming year

Wats will the price be then?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
HowAreYou:

Sebi na the bonanza price be that na

Iono av the money now...am thinking of getting it this coming year

Wats will the price be then?

it will be a lost for every single day you spend without the guide. it may not be available then. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ypeace: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
importexpert:
I sent a mail to you but didn't get a reply. I would like to join the train.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:09am On Dec 20, 2015
ypeace:
I sent a mail to you but didn't get a reply. I would like to join the train.

i have replied all mails. i believe yours is part of them. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
more importation related questions are highly welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bossbiz(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
importexpert:
more importation related questions are highly welcomed
Pls this is urgent, I have been trying to buy a bb z30 for days now but unable to get it at all the shops I visited in ikeja then I decided to look for it online (uk used actually). While doing this I found on some foreign sites like 'ebay' and the prices there are still a little higher than I expected. The favour I need from u or anyone here on the great thread Is this; can u give me a link to a site where I can order it at a cheap price for my personal use. Every suggestions will be highly appreciated. Here is my email: elkay4i@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Somatohadidas(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
importexpert:

i am working on a very concrete update that i will reveal by january. stay tuned.
OK sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by processrxtn: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
importexpert:
good evening to everyone on the thread

Import guru how are you. Would love to have a one on one with you. How do we go about it. Need some clarification. Thank you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2015
processrxtn:

Import guru how are you. Would love to have a one on one with you. How do we go about it. Need some clarification. Thank you

good morning bro. am fine and you? i will be happy to have a one on one with you too. we can make it in abuja or via skype. kindly reach me via my phone number for the charges. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bossbiz(f): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
good day to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Importexpert how do you think we can combat this high exchange rate of Naira to dollar
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bishop4life(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2015
mojeed4:
Importexpert how do you think we can combat this high exchange rate of Naira to dollar

That one na minor issue sef. The main problem now is how to carry on now that there is ban on naira master cards. How do we pay for this stuff.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2015
bishop4life:

That one na minor issue sef. The main problem now is how to carry on now that there is ban on naira master cards. How do we pay for this stuff.

Now that's even a bigger one. cry .. Heard about buying PayPal accounts from online workers though.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
bishop4life:

bishop4life:

mojeed4:

Now that's even a bigger one. cry .. Heard about buying PayPal accounts from online workers though.

good evening brothers, merry xmas. things are actually not favorable for a lot of importers now. depending on your level of understanding, you can use the current situation to your advantage and you can use it against you. first most important thing to understand is that such stiffness filters competitors away. other things you should understand in making purchases now is that the buy button is no longer your friend but the send massage button. send message with an offer of pricing that you think you can afford to the seller and tell the sellers the reasons why you cant pay their current price. for the payment method, all those with no domiciliary account i strongly advice that you get one but before getting it kindly use the e-currency exchangers for the main time for your purchases. your success is truly my pride

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
good evening to everyone on the thread. i wish you all the best of this season.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2016
a happy new year to importexpert our guru here... And to all my fellow student
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2016
as we enter this new year,may cbn policies never restrict or block our path to stardom....
More grease to importexpert and all member....happy new year
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bobojoshua(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2016
importexpert:

good evening brothers, merry xmas. things are actually not favorable for a lot of importers now. depending on your level of understanding, you can use the current situation to your advantage and you can use it against you. first most important thing to understand is that such stiffness filters competitors away. other things you should understand in making purchases now is that the buy button is no longer your friend but the send massage button. send message with an offer of pricing that you think you can afford to the seller and tell the sellers the reasons why you cant pay their current price. for the payment method, all those with no domiciliary account i strongly advice that you get one but before getting it kindly use the e-currency exchangers for the main time for your purchases. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Carmal90:
a happy new year to importexpert our guru here... And to all my fellow student

Carmal90:
as we enter this new year,may cbn policies never restrict or block our path to stardom....
More grease to importexpert and all member....happy new year

happy new year bro. thank God we are in 2016. amen bro. thanks and i wish you same
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
your importation questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
importexpert:
your importation questions are highly welcome
hi importexpert happy New year. pls when is the ban on naira cards taken effect. my bank still send me message on card usage limits today and i ordered some items on 30th December with it.
thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bishop4life(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2016
tosin481:

hi importexpert happy New year. pls when is the ban on naira cards taken effect. my bank still send me message on card usage limits today and i ordered some items on 30th December with it.
thanks

The initial info said it's 1st January.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lgboks(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2016
wow
Happy new year fellow importers
Importexpert I dey salute from my corner o
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bush4ker(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Good pm ..please I will like to get the e book but how much can I get samsung galaxy s5 in one of the websites?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Dymaco(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2016
importexpert:

happy new year bro. thank God we are in 2016. amen bro. thanks and i wish you same

pls a seller said that he will send my goods using registered China airmail.
Its one big carton of 15kg, is it acceptable on airmail and possible days it will arrive

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.