Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139911 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2016
tosin481:

hi importexpert happy New year. pls when is the ban on naira cards taken effect. my bank still send me message on card usage limits today and i ordered some items on 30th December with it.
thanks

good morning bro, that news that spread widely should be seen as a rumor to some extent. i use stanbic and gtbank master cards and i have been making purchases. the only difference is the spend limit. on gtbank master card the spend limit is 1000usd monthly and you can exhaust it in a month if you wish. for stanbic it is 1750usd monthly and 350usd daily. i have heard of some banks that cant transact although i am yet to verify such claims but what i am telling you is from the purchases i have made from 1st to 5th and have verified the figures with the banks. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
bishop4life:

The initial info said it's 1st January.

importexpert:

good morning bro, that news that spread widely should be seen as a rumor to some extent. i use stanbic and gtbank master cards and i have been making purchases. the only difference is the spend limit. on gtbank master card the spend limit is 1000usd monthly and you can exhaust it in a month if you wish. for stanbic it is 1750usd monthly and 350usd daily. i have heard of some banks that cant transact although i am yet to verify such claims but what i am telling you is from the purchases i have made from 1st to 5th and have verified the figures with the banks. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
lgboks:
wow
Happy new year fellow importers
Importexpert I dey salute from my corner o

happy new year bro. longest time wetin dey happen smiley? hope family and business are all going well. i wish you all the best in 2016 and beyond. happy new year once again

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Dymaco(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
importexpert:

happy new year bro. longest time wetin dey happen smiley? hope family and business are all going well. i wish you all the best in 2016 and beyond. happy new year once again

pls what is the maximum kg acceptable on china registered airmail.
do u know d estimated no of days it will arrive
one carton is it acceptable
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:06am On Jan 06, 2016
lgboks:

School hide me o
Looking to come back seriously this year grin
Thanks for all

bro i wish you all the best. No allow school to stop you from doing business but rather use it as a positive tool to ur advantage. I remembered in a bill gate's speech i was watching during a convocation ceremony in oxford university and he started with saying "he is a negative influence that is the reason why he was not invited to address the graduating students during matriculation but rather during convocation". His reason was that if he is allowed to address them during matric, at the end of the day they will graduate an empty class or just one or 2 students. He Further stated that despite him being a drop out, his contact with oxford uni is the greatest weapon that ensured his business success. My point is that their is cash in schools ensure that u use it to ur positive advantage.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lgboks(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2016
importexpert:

bro i wish you all the best. No allow school to stop you from doing business but rather use it as a positive tool to ur advantage. I remembered in a bill gate's speech i was watching during a convocation ceremony in oxford university and he started with saying "he is a negative influence that is the reason why he was not invited to address the graduating students during matriculation but rather during convocation". His reason was that if he is allowed to address them during matric, at the end of the day they will graduate an empty class or just one or 2 students. He Further stated that despite him being a drop out, his contact with oxford uni is the greatest weapon that ensured his business success. My point is that their is cash in schools ensure that u use it to ur positive advantage.
spoken like a true entrepreneur...
Thanks for making our success your pride cool
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by magneto(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Happy new year importexpert, abeg is ur e-book still available? I'd rily luv to give dis business a try this year...and I believe with ur support and everyone else's on this thread, my success will truly be ur pride and witness!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
lgboks:
spoken like a true entrepreneur...
Thanks for making our success your pride cool

Thank you too bro. I dey feel dis ur italic right handed green writing. What is the secret ?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
lgboks:
cheesy
When you get to the post new comment section (note all those plenty stuffs after the 22 rules (then you see message)
Click the 5th one from your left(stuff would write right in some box(abi bracket). [right]

Then put the cursor in the middle of both right in btw the brackets (some ppl use left or centre -4th is left, 6th is centre) and click on the italics button (it's the 2nd button just below the message(u should get sumtin like dis-.
[i]
)

Same way put the cursor btw the italics brackets then click colour and choose the colour u want -
[color=#006600]

Put cursor in btwn the start typing (I do it once,then copy so as to save me tym cus na just to dey paste get me)
Hope it helps(just play around till u get styles u get (oda user add or use diff style like bold,cancel,sub nd superscript etc)
[/color][/i][/right]

that writing na bigger boys writing. i never reach to use am. i was only asking. all the best bro cheesy
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
magneto:

Tanx for ur magnanimity bro. I intend paying 2moro morning. God bless u!

good evening bro. thanks to you too for taking time to go through my threads. ensure that you do not missing out from the 2k offer as it is already fading out. your success is my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:50am On Jan 07, 2016
ROCK111:
thank you
You are welcome n I wish you all the best
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
good morning to everyone on the thread. i wish all importers and aspiring importers in the house success. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
yenboy

just replied your pm. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by cyberhike(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
my amiable boss... i loyal o... i stumbled on this thread few minutes ago.. and i want to be a part of this great successful family... abeg help your boy out with all the information.. i go like get your details too cool... God bless you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
importexpert:

thanks so much. how much was exchange rate on stanbic, because i was charged at 260 naira to 1usd. thanks and God bless
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by magneto(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=importexpert post=41727568]

good evening bro. thanks to you too for taking time to go through my threads. ensure that you do not missing out from the 2k offer as it is already fading out. your success is my pride.[/quote
]

I got my import pack bro, tanx a lot. Will take time and study them well 2nite. Meet u at d top!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2016
cyberhike:
my amiable boss... i loyal o... i stumbled on this thread few minutes ago.. and i want to be a part of this great successful family... abeg help your boy out with all the information.. i go like get your details too cool... God bless you

good morning bro. you are welcome to the thread. you will soon be part of the success. my site is currently undergoing update but you can access the complete details at www.naijaonnet..com your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
tosin481:

thanks so much. how much was exchange rate on stanbic, because i was charged at 260 naira to 1usd. thanks and God bless

stanbic is about 230 to a usd. i wish you all the best.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tosin481: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
importexpert:

thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Good morning to all importers and aspiring importers in the house
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
importexpert:

bro

Please are. You sure stanbic is truly 230?

What's the limit. Bro
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyberhike:
smiley smiley smiley smiley cool[color=#000099] i must say this.... i paid for the E-book and i got it in less than 20 minutes... i am also absorbing everything on the ebook... thanks boss... May you live long cool

amen. i wish you all the best. feel free to contact me if you have challenges. your success is truly my pride

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by cyberhike(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
bros... please...i have been going thru the e-book... i gotta ask... how much is the lowest amount one can start this importation business with?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by spyglaxx: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
[sir what is the latest on uba Africard ][/color]
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Importexpert compliments of the season to you! Am back,whats the latest?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Nice eBook!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by bush4ker(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please is the ebook still available@importexpert..i really need rhis ebook,i purshased wrong item from 1688 pleaae do somerhing for me pls..
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2016
bush4ker:
Please is the ebook still available@importexpert..i really need rhis ebook,i purshased wrong item from 1688 pleaae do somerhing for me pls..

Kindly refer to my profile for detailed information on how to get it. Ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by cyberhike(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
bros please answer my question..

cyberhike:
bros... please...i have been going thru the e-book... i gotta ask... how much is the lowest amount one can start this importation business with?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:35am On Feb 29, 2016
good day to all importers and aspiring importers in the house. for all those that have their import pack before 1st of march 2015 kindly check your emails for video updates. for more recent subscribers your update will be sent out within 72hrs. for those that have not been on the thread for a while, you are all welcome back. feel free to post all your importation related questions. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:46am On Feb 29, 2016
cyberhike:
bros please answer my question..

good day bro. minimum amount that you can start with strong depends on you. the amount you are starting with largely determines the type of things you will start with and your potential profit. the higher your starting price the better but with as little as 10k you can get started and grow it big. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
your importation related questions are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.