Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139870 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2015
dulkebe:
Hmmmmnnnn, am lost o.......we're am I pls? Hmmmmnnnn, am lost o.......we're am I pls? Hmmmmnnnn, am lost o.......we're am I pls?

Laugh wan comot my teeth oooooo. Why shouting lost lost lost..........If you dont know where you are or where you are going,you should remember where you are coming from . pls go back nah abi gini
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2015
dulkebe:
Hmmmmnnnn, am lost o.......we're am I pls? Hmmmmnnnn, am lost o.......we're am I pls? Hmmmmnnnn, am lost o.......we're am I pls?

good morning @bro dulkebe, how will you not lost? u left us since first generation. since the early days of the old thread. how have you been? we missed u and ur moniker soooooo much. i once told you that you will dash me your username coz i love it. lol. how is business and everything. you already have the foundation in the first thread so i believe nothing will be new to you here. all the subsequent updates that followed i sent them out to everyone including you. welcome back home bro.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread
I have a problem ohhh,bought a fone from amy lee on aliexpress, we agreed that he should send it to my personal logistics agent, on monday i saw a mail that he has sent the phone,i contacted my agent in china and i was told i need a china waybill from him, i contacted him again and he said he will send to me, since monday am yet to see his parking light,he did nt reply my mssg again..hope he doesnt use that 60 days shipping for me....what should i do??
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Carmal90:

I have a problem ohhh,bought a fone from amy lee on aliexpress, we agreed that he should send it to my personal logistics agent, on monday i saw a mail that he has sent the phone,i contacted my agent in china and i was told i need a china waybill from him, i contacted him again and he said he will send to me, since monday am yet to see his parking light,he did nt reply my mssg again..hope he doesnt use that 60 days shipping for me....what should i do??

hi bro, he didnt use it am sure. kindly be patient and keep mailing him. if he is not responding fast kindly contact aliexpress and tell them to help you contact your seller. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
importexpert:

hi bro, he didnt use it am sure. kindly be patient and keep mailing him. if he is not responding fast kindly contact aliexpress and tell them to help you contact your seller. i wish you success.
Pls how can i contact aliexpresscos av tried opening dispute but is nt opening
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Carmal90:

Pls how can i contact aliexpresscos av tried opening dispute but is nt opening

hi carmal, the purchase is not yet due for dispute.. kindly send me a mail and i will send you the link to chat with them. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
importexpert:

hi carmal, the purchase is not yet due for dispute.. kindly send me a mail and i will send you the link to chat with them. i wish you success.
Sent
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2015
ok, i will reply asap
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Carmal90:

Sent

i cant find your mail. kindly use my delivery mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
importexpert:

i cant find your mail. kindly use my delivery mail. i wish you success
Sent
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Carmal90:

Sent

hi carmal i have sent it. it is a personal link. should in case they ask you how u got it kindly tell them that a friend of urs that is a gold merchant gave u the link but dont mention account name. i wish u success...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
importexpert:

hi carmal i have sent it. it is a personal link. should in case they ask you how u got it kindly tell them that a friend of urs that is a gold merchant gave u the link but dont mention account name. i wish u success...
Tanx bro
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Carmal90:
Tanx bro

You are welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
More importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
importexpert:
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Feel free to post ur importation related questions let's justify them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
importexpert:
Feel free to post ur importation related questions let's justify them
Tanx for sharing the link with me, pls can i cancel my order??when wil it take aliexpress to refund my moneyif i open dispute when will aliexpress activate and pay my moneywhich is the best possible solution for me cos am sick and tired of that oder...what is the best methodthanks will be xpecting reply from you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2015
importexpert:
Pls answer my question
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Carmal90:

Pls answer my question

If you cancel your order ,you should get a refund within 14 days though the one I did recently took about 5days .
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
abbeyforex:

If you cancel your order ,you should get a refund within 14 days though the one I did recently took about 5days .

Carmal90:

Pls answer my question

Nice imput @abbeyforex and well said. Sorry carmal90 I felt u didn't use the weapon in ur hand (chat link) that was why I initially ignored the question. I do not advice that you seek for dispute now. The link will hasten the process for you. If you contact them via the link, they can call the seller and give you an instant feedback. Is it that he has not ship it to your agent or it is taking forever to arrive?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
importexpert:

Nice imput @abbeyforex and well said. Sorry carmal90 I felt u didn't use the weapon in ur hand (chat link) that was why I initially ignored the question. I do not advice that you seek for dispute now. The link will hasten the process for you. If you contact them via the link, they can call the seller and give you an instant feedback. Is it that he has not ship it to your agent or it is taking forever to arrive?
Thanks, i use the link judiciously for good two days, for the first day i lodged my complaint i was told by aliexpress that the tracking no the guy gave is not real that i should wait for them to contact him on my behalf which i agreed,the second day i contacted tgem i was told the guy is out of stock and he was just fooling himself nt me, i asked for what to do and they advise me to open a dispute which he accepted ysterday
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2015
Carmal90:

Thanks, i use the link judiciously for good two days, for the first day i lodged my complaint i was told by aliexpress that the tracking no the guy gave is not real that i should wait for them to contact him on my behalf which i agreed,the second day i contacted tgem i was told the guy is out of stock and he was just fooling himself nt me, i asked for what to do and they advise me to open a dispute which he accepted ysterday

Hi bro, it will take about 3 to 15days for the funds to be in your account. It depends on how fast aliexpress, master or visa and your bank process the payment. But usually it is within 10days. I also noticed ur mail about paying on a particular site, after agreeing on pricing with a seller, give him ur paypal email and ask him to send you an invoice via paypal. U will be able to pay. I wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
importexpert:

Hi bro, it will take about 3 to 15days for the funds to be in your account. It depends on how fast aliexpress, master or visa and your bank process the payment. But usually it is within 10days. I also noticed ur mail about paying on a particular site, after agreeing on pricing with a seller, give him ur paypal email and ask him to send you an invoice via paypal. U will be able to pay. I wish you success
Tanx the payment has been refunded yesternite, but gtbank still rape me, they charged @225 and refunding me @199..though av mailed them and even copy cbn about the anomaly.they promised to look into it..thanks dude
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Carmal90:

Tanx the payment has been refunded yesternite, but gtbank still rape me, they charged @225 and refunding me @199..though av mailed them and even copy cbn about the anomaly.they promised to look into it..thanks dude

Most of this banks are criminals. Few years ago their was no charge for refund but of recent I have also notice that they use exchange rate to charge. Let's await their response
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
More importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by xdawn(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
with N20.000 which importation business am gonna en-back on. your help is needed.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2015
xdawn:
with N20.000 which importation business am gonna en-back on. your help is needed.

Good morning bro, the list of what you can start with 20k is endless. I elaborated on varieties of ventures you can go into with low amount in the import pack. On this thread and the old one we have discussed about them also. Listing them here will not be very easy. You can refer to the link on my profile for an insight. Your success is my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
importexpert:

Most of this banks are criminals. Few years ago their was no charge for refund but of recent I have also notice that they use exchange rate to charge. Let's await their response

GTBank has refunded my money at the exact amount they charged me..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.